Nov. 17th, 1975
Diane Neal's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Diane Neal is an American actress best known for NCIS, NCIS: New Orleans, Blue Bloods, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit and Suits.
- She was a competitive figure skater in High School.
- Engaged to her boyfriend of seven years, 'Marcus Fitzgerald' (qv), an engineer and former model. The couple married on July 9, 2005.
- When not working, she enjoys playing basketball and softball.
- Diane went to a college in Hawaii at 16-years-old. Because of her young age, her parents made her attend the same school as her older sister. Diane wanted to attend an Ivy League school.
- She is a former model and started modeling at age 18 for Shiseido and Pond's skin care.
- She has studied acting in a six-week acting course at the Atlantic Theater Company Acting School in New York.
- Studied archaeology in Egypt and Israel for three weeks in 1999 after quiting modeling.
- Before becoming A.D.A. Casey Novak on _"Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)_ (qv), she had appeared on Season 3 Episode 10 ("Ridicule") of SVU, as a woman who had gang raped a male stripper with her female friends.