Nov. 17th, 1975
Alexandria, Virginia, USA
Diane Neal's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - After
2002 - Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatra
Guest TV Roles
Attorney Kim Fletcher
A.D.A. Casey Novak
Diane Neal was born in Alexandria, Virginia. She moved to Littleton, Colorado, when her father was promoted to the position of federal attorney in Denver. She is the youngest of three daughters. Diane was a pre-med major in University, before leaving to pursue modeling, thus allowing her to travel the world.
- When not working, she enjoys playing basketball and softball.
- Engaged to her boyfriend of seven years, 'Marcus Fitzgerald' (qv), an engineer and former model. The couple married on July 9, 2005.
- Diane went to a college in Hawaii at 16-years-old. Because of her young age, her parents made her attend the same school as her older sister. Diane wanted to attend an Ivy League school.
- She is a former model and started modeling at age 18 for Shiseido and Pond's skin care.
- She was a competitive figure skater in High School.
- She has studied acting in a six-week acting course at the Atlantic Theater Company Acting School in New York.
- Studied archaeology in Egypt and Israel for three weeks in 1999 after quiting modeling.
- Before becoming A.D.A. Casey Novak on _"Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)_ (qv), she had appeared on Season 3 Episode 10 ("Ridicule") of SVU, as a woman who had gang raped a male stripper with her female friends.