Aug. 19th, 1938
New York City, New York, USA
5' 5 1/2"
Diana Muldaur's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Imps*
1974 - McQ
1972 - The Other
1968 - The Swimmer
Guest TV Roles
Judge Eleanor Hooper
Dr. Janet Carlyle
Dr. Miranda Jones
[no bio found]
- Worked together with L.A. Law co-star 'Richard Dysart' (qv) at New York's legendary Circle in the Square Theatre in the 1960s.
- Ex-sister-in-law of 'Maria Muldaur' (qv).
- A former Screen Actors Guild board member, she later went on to become president of the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
- Appeared in the 1967 _"Gunsmoke" (1955)_ (qv) episode "Fandango". A portion of this episode can be heard on the album "The Wall" by 'Pink Floyd' (qv), during the intro to the song 'Is There Anybody Out There".
- Graduate of Sweet Briar College (1960).
- The scene where her _"L.A. Law" (1986)_ (qv) character Rosalind Shays is discovered in bed with her enemy Leland McKenzie, played by 'Richard Dysart' (qv), was ranked as the 38th greatest moment in television (the list originally appeared in the March 1991 issue of EGG magazine).
- Diana's younger brother is singer/songwriter 'Geoff Muldaur' (qv).
- Former president of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
Related sites for this celeb