Feb. 17th, 1971
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA
Denise Richards' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Mother's Little Helpers
2009 - Finding Bliss
2009 - Kambakkht Ishq
2003 - Scary Movie 3
2003 - Love Actually
2002 - You Stupid Man
2002 - Empire
2002 - Undercover Brother
2001 - Valentine
2001 - Good Advice
1999 - The World Is Not Enough
1999 - Drop Dead Gorgeous
1998 - Wild Things
1997 - Starship Troopers
1997 - Nowhere
1993 - Loaded Weapon 1
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Denise Richards is the elder of 2 daughters born to Irv and Joni Richards. She grew up in the Chicago area, until the family relocated to Oceanside, CA when Richards was 15. She began working as a model, and moved to L.A. after she graduated from high school.
Richards landed parts in both TV and movies, and gave breakthrough performances in Starship Troopers (1997) with 'Casper Van Dien', Wild Things (1998) and The World Is Not Enough (1999), in which she plays a Bond Girl. She also was in Undercover Brother (2002) with 'Eddie Griffin' and appeared in Scary Movie 3 (2003) with her now ex-husband, 'Charlie Sheen'.
- Was romantically linked to 'Patrick Muldoon (I)' (qv) and 'John Stamos' (qv).
- After a court battle against 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv), claiming that he had physically and verbally abused and threatened to kill her, she received a restraining order against him.
- Ranked as #82 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Filed for divorce from husband 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv) after less than three years.
- Has admitted to suffering from emetophobia, or the fear of vomiting.
- Named #89 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Her mother Joni died from cancer (30 November 2007).
- Ranked #21 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).