Feb. 17th, 1971
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA
Denise Richards' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Denise Richards is the elder of 2 daughters born to Irv and Joni Richards. She grew up in the Chicago area, until the family relocated to Oceanside, CA when Richards was 15. She began working as a model, and moved to L.A. after she graduated from high school.
Richards landed parts in both TV and movies, and gave breakthrough performances in Starship Troopers (1997) with 'Casper Van Dien', Wild Things (1998) and The World Is Not Enough (1999), in which she plays a Bond Girl. She also was in Undercover Brother (2002) with 'Eddie Griffin' and appeared in Scary Movie 3 (2003) with her now ex-husband, 'Charlie Sheen'.
- Bust size 36C
- Was a high school cheerleader.
- Engaged to 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv) (January 2002).
- Gave birth to her daughter 'Lola Rose Sheen' (qv), weighing 6 pounds, 10 ounces, on 1 June 2005.
- Has admitted to suffering from emetophobia, or the fear of vomiting.
- She and her ex-husband 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv) have both guest-starred on _"Friends" (1994)_ (qv), though not in the same episode.
- Her mother Joni died from cancer (30 November 2007).
- Once worked as a grocery clerk.