Feb. 17th, 1971
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA
Denise Richards' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Mother's Little Helpers
2009 - Finding Bliss
2009 - Kambakkht Ishq
2003 - Scary Movie 3
2003 - Love Actually
2002 - You Stupid Man
2002 - Empire
2002 - Undercover Brother
2001 - Valentine
2001 - Good Advice
1999 - The World Is Not Enough
1999 - Drop Dead Gorgeous
1998 - Wild Things
1997 - Starship Troopers
1997 - Nowhere
1993 - Loaded Weapon 1
Guest TV Roles
Elder of 2 daughters born to Irv and Joni Richards. She grew up in the Chicago area, until the family relocated to Oceanside, CA when Denise was 15. She began working as a model, and moved to L.A. after she graduated from high school. She landed parts in both TV and movies, and gave breakthrough performances in Starship Troopers (1997) with Casper Van Dien, Wild Things (1998) and The World Is Not Enough (1999), in which she plays a Bond Girl. She also was in _Undercover Brother (2002) with 'Eddie Griffin' and appeared in "Scary Movie 3" (2003) with her now ex-husband, 'Charlie Sheen'.
- She and her ex-husband 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv) have both guest-starred on _"Friends" (1994)_ (qv), though not in the same episode.
- Was a high school cheerleader.
- Filed for divorce from husband 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv) after less than three years.
- Moved from Downer's Grove, Illinois to Oceanside, California when she was 15.
- One of her first acting roles was in an episode of _"Doogie Howser, M.D." (1989)_ (qv), which starred 'Neil Patrick Harris' (qv), in which Richards played a girl being interviewed by Doogie as a potential girlfriend candidate. Several years later, she and Harris co-starred in _Starship Troopers (1997)_ (qv) and again in _Undercover Brother (2002)_ (qv).
- Auditioned for the role of Beth in _Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995)_ (qv).
- Attended El Camino High School in Oceanside, California located 25 miles north of San Diego, California.
- After a court battle against 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv), claiming that he had physically and verbally abused and threatened to kill her, she received a restraining order against him.