Feb. 17th, 1971
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA
Denise Richards' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Denise Richards is the elder of 2 daughters born to Irv and Joni Richards. She grew up in the Chicago area, until the family relocated to Oceanside, CA when Richards was 15. She began working as a model, and moved to L.A. after she graduated from high school.
Richards landed parts in both TV and movies, and gave breakthrough performances in Starship Troopers (1997) with 'Casper Van Dien', Wild Things (1998) and The World Is Not Enough (1999), in which she plays a Bond Girl. She also was in Undercover Brother (2002) with 'Eddie Griffin' and appeared in Scary Movie 3 (2003) with her now ex-husband, 'Charlie Sheen'.
- Is of Welsh and Croatian heritage.
- Gave birth to her daughter 'Sam Sheen' (qv), weighing 7 pounds, 3 ounces, on 9 March 2004 at 10:57 p.m in Los Angeles.
- Guest-starred in the _"Two and a Half Men" (2003)_ (qv) episode "Yes, Monsignor" as a former girlfriend of husband 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv)'s character, who now has a baby girl. The baby was played by the pair's daughter, 'Sam Sheen' (qv).
- Ranked as #82 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Auditioned for the role of Beth in _Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995)_ (qv).
- Moved from Downer's Grove, Illinois to Oceanside, California when she was 15.
- Attended Herrick Junior High School in Illinois until she completed the eighth grade.
- Once worked as a grocery clerk.