Feb. 17th, 1971
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA
Denise Richards' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Mother's Little Helpers
2009 - Finding Bliss
2009 - Kambakkht Ishq
2003 - Scary Movie 3
2003 - Love Actually
2002 - You Stupid Man
2002 - Empire
2002 - Undercover Brother
2001 - Valentine
2001 - Good Advice
1999 - The World Is Not Enough
1999 - Drop Dead Gorgeous
1998 - Wild Things
1997 - Starship Troopers
1997 - Nowhere
1993 - Loaded Weapon 1
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Denise Richards is the elder of 2 daughters born to Irv and Joni Richards. She grew up in the Chicago area, until the family relocated to Oceanside, CA when Richards was 15. She began working as a model, and moved to L.A. after she graduated from high school.
Richards landed parts in both TV and movies, and gave breakthrough performances in Starship Troopers (1997) with 'Casper Van Dien', Wild Things (1998) and The World Is Not Enough (1999), in which she plays a Bond Girl. She also was in Undercover Brother (2002) with 'Eddie Griffin' and appeared in Scary Movie 3 (2003) with her now ex-husband, 'Charlie Sheen'.
- Was romantically linked to 'Patrick Muldoon (I)' (qv) and 'John Stamos' (qv).
- Gave birth to her daughter 'Sam Sheen' (qv), weighing 7 pounds, 3 ounces, on 9 March 2004 at 10:57 p.m in Los Angeles.
- Her mother Joni died from cancer (30 November 2007).
- Said to have had a crush on 'John Travolta' (qv) in her youth.
- Her parents now own a coffeehouse named "Jitters" in San Diego.
- Guest-starred in the _"Two and a Half Men" (2003)_ (qv) episode "Yes, Monsignor" as a former girlfriend of husband 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv)'s character, who now has a baby girl. The baby was played by the pair's daughter, 'Sam Sheen' (qv).
- Attended Herrick Junior High School in Illinois until she completed the eighth grade.
- Has admitted to suffering from emetophobia, or the fear of vomiting.