Feb. 17th, 1971
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA
Denise Richards' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Mother's Little Helpers
2009 - Finding Bliss
2009 - Kambakkht Ishq
2003 - Scary Movie 3
2003 - Love Actually
2002 - You Stupid Man
2002 - Empire
2002 - Undercover Brother
2001 - Valentine
2001 - Good Advice
1999 - The World Is Not Enough
1999 - Drop Dead Gorgeous
1998 - Wild Things
1997 - Starship Troopers
1997 - Nowhere
1993 - Loaded Weapon 1
Guest TV Roles
Elder of 2 daughters born to Irv and Joni Richards. She grew up in the Chicago area, until the family relocated to Oceanside, CA when Denise was 15. She began working as a model, and moved to L.A. after she graduated from high school. She landed parts in both TV and movies, and gave breakthrough performances in Starship Troopers (1997) with Casper Van Dien, Wild Things (1998) and The World Is Not Enough (1999), in which she plays a Bond Girl. She also was in _Undercover Brother (2002) with 'Eddie Griffin' and appeared in "Scary Movie 3" (2003) with her now ex-husband, 'Charlie Sheen'.
- Graduated from high school in Oceanside (1989).
- Her parents now own a coffeehouse named "Jitters" in San Diego.
- Named #89 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Guest-starred in the _"Two and a Half Men" (2003)_ (qv) episode "Yes, Monsignor" as a former girlfriend of husband 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv)'s character, who now has a baby girl. The baby was played by the pair's daughter, 'Sam Sheen' (qv).
- One of her first acting roles was in an episode of _"Doogie Howser, M.D." (1989)_ (qv), which starred 'Neil Patrick Harris' (qv), in which Richards played a girl being interviewed by Doogie as a potential girlfriend candidate. Several years later, she and Harris co-starred in _Starship Troopers (1997)_ (qv) and again in _Undercover Brother (2002)_ (qv).
- Her mother Joni died from cancer (30 November 2007).
- Ex-daughter-in-law of 'Martin Sheen' (qv) and 'Janet Sheen (I)' (qv).
- Loving animals, she has several cats and dogs.