Feb. 17th, 1971
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA
Denise Richards' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Denise Richards is the elder of 2 daughters born to Irv and Joni Richards. She grew up in the Chicago area, until the family relocated to Oceanside, CA when Richards was 15. She began working as a model, and moved to L.A. after she graduated from high school.
Richards landed parts in both TV and movies, and gave breakthrough performances in Starship Troopers (1997) with 'Casper Van Dien', Wild Things (1998) and The World Is Not Enough (1999), in which she plays a Bond Girl. She also was in Undercover Brother (2002) with 'Eddie Griffin' and appeared in Scary Movie 3 (2003) with her now ex-husband, 'Charlie Sheen'.
- Was a high school cheerleader.
- She and 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv) both had very small roles in _Loaded Weapon 1 (1993)_ (qv) (they do not share on-screen time), years before they met and fell in love on the set of _Good Advice (2001)_ (qv).
- Attended Downers Grove North High School in Illinois for her freshman year.
- Filed for divorce from husband 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv) after less than three years.
- Auditioned for the role of Beth in _Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995)_ (qv).
- Was ranked 9th of the 100 Sexiest Women by FHM Taiwan (2001).
- Gave birth to her daughter 'Lola Rose Sheen' (qv), weighing 6 pounds, 10 ounces, on 1 June 2005.
- Was said to have been quiet and shy as a child.