Feb. 17th, 1971
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA
Denise Richards' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Mother's Little Helpers
2009 - Finding Bliss
2009 - Kambakkht Ishq
2003 - Scary Movie 3
2003 - Love Actually
2002 - You Stupid Man
2002 - Empire
2002 - Undercover Brother
2001 - Valentine
2001 - Good Advice
1999 - The World Is Not Enough
1999 - Drop Dead Gorgeous
1998 - Wild Things
1997 - Starship Troopers
1997 - Nowhere
1993 - Loaded Weapon 1
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Elder of 2 daughters born to Irv and Joni Richards. She grew up in the Chicago area, until the family relocated to Oceanside, CA when Denise was 15. She began working as a model, and moved to L.A. after she graduated from high school. She landed parts in both TV and movies, and gave breakthrough performances in Starship Troopers (1997) with 'Casper Van Dien', Wild Things (1998) and The World Is Not Enough (1999), in which she plays a Bond Girl. She also was in Undercover Brother (2002) with 'Eddie Griffin' and appeared in Scary Movie 3 (2003) with her now ex-husband, 'Charlie Sheen'.
- Is of Welsh and Croatian heritage.
- Said to have had a crush on 'John Travolta' (qv) in her youth.
- Ex-daughter-in-law of 'Martin Sheen' (qv) and 'Janet Sheen (I)' (qv).
- Auditioned for the role of Beth in _Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995)_ (qv).
- She and 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv) both had very small roles in _Loaded Weapon 1 (1993)_ (qv) (they do not share on-screen time), years before they met and fell in love on the set of _Good Advice (2001)_ (qv).
- Attended Downers Grove North High School in Illinois for her freshman year.
- She and her ex-husband 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv) have both guest-starred on _"Friends" (1994)_ (qv), though not in the same episode.
- Was romantically linked to 'Patrick Muldoon (I)' (qv) and 'John Stamos' (qv).