Feb. 17th, 1971
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA
Denise Richards' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Denise Richards is the elder of 2 daughters born to Irv and Joni Richards. She grew up in the Chicago area, until the family relocated to Oceanside, CA when Richards was 15. She began working as a model, and moved to L.A. after she graduated from high school.
Richards landed parts in both TV and movies, and gave breakthrough performances in Starship Troopers (1997) with 'Casper Van Dien', Wild Things (1998) and The World Is Not Enough (1999), in which she plays a Bond Girl. She also was in Undercover Brother (2002) with 'Eddie Griffin' and appeared in Scary Movie 3 (2003) with her now ex-husband, 'Charlie Sheen'.
- Attended El Camino High School in Oceanside, California located 25 miles north of San Diego, California.
- Ranked #21 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- Gave birth to her daughter 'Lola Rose Sheen' (qv), weighing 6 pounds, 10 ounces, on 1 June 2005.
- Ex-daughter-in-law of 'Martin Sheen' (qv) and 'Janet Sheen (I)' (qv).
- Loving animals, she has several cats and dogs.
- One of her first acting roles was in an episode of _"Doogie Howser, M.D." (1989)_ (qv), which starred 'Neil Patrick Harris' (qv), in which Richards played a girl being interviewed by Doogie as a potential girlfriend candidate. Several years later, she and Harris co-starred in _Starship Troopers (1997)_ (qv) and again in _Undercover Brother (2002)_ (qv).
- Attended Downers Grove North High School in Illinois for her freshman year.
- Ex-sister-in-law of 'Ramon Estevez' (qv) and 'Emilio Estevez' (qv).