Nov. 16th, 1966
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Dean McDermott's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Saving God
2008 - Saving God
2007 - Kiss the Bride
2004 - Against the Ropes
2003 - Open Range
1998 - A Cool, Dry Place
1998 - Bone Daddy
1995 - Iron Eagle IV
1991 - Stepping Out
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Loves to play golf
- Eloped with 'Tori Spelling' (qv) to a private island in Fiji on 7 May 2006.
- (October 1998) Son, Jack Montgomery, born. He and Eustace also adopted a daughter, Lola, in 2005, but McDermott has joint custody of his son only and is no longer legally responsible for Lola.
- Dean gave his daughter Stella the middle name "Doreen" in honor of his late mother, Doreen McDermott, while Tori gave their son Liam the middle name "Aaron" after her father, the late 'Aaron Spelling' (qv).
- Brother-in-law of 'Randy Spelling' (qv).
- Engaged to his _Mind Over Murder (2006) (TV)_ (qv) co-star 'Tori Spelling' (qv). [December 27, 2005]
- A son named Liam Aaron, with wife 'Tori Spelling' (qv), was born on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 weighing 6lbs 6oz and a daughter Stella Doreen was born on June 9, 2008 weighing 6lbs 8oz, both was born in Los Angeles, California.
- Son-in-law of the late 'Aaron Spelling' (qv) and 'Candy Spelling' (qv).