May. 15th, 1978
Queens, New York City, New York, USA
David Krumholtz's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - I Love You, Man
2008 - Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
2007 - Superbad
2007 - Live!
2007 - Walk Hard - The Dewey Cox Story
2006 - Bobby
2005 - Guess Who
2005 - Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny
2005 - Serenity
2004 - Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle
2002 - You Stupid Man
2002 - Cheats
2001 - Sidewalks of New York
2001 - Two Can Play That Game
2001 - The Mexican
1999 - 10 Things I Hate About You
1999 - Liberty Heights
1998 - Slums of Beverly Hills
1997 - The Ice Storm
1994 - The Santa Clause
1993 - Addams Family Values
1993 - Life With Mikey
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Jack Habib
Himself - Interviewee
Dr. Vincent Prochik
David Krumholtz (born May 15, 1978) is an American actor best known for playing Professor Charlie Eppes in the television series Numb3rs. He also appeared as Goldstein in the films Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle and its sequel Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, and as Bernard in The Santa Clause and its sequel The Santa Clause 2.
Krumholtz was born in Queens, New York, the son of Judy, a dental assistant, and Michael Krumholtz, a postal worker. He grew up in a "very working-class, almost poor" Jewish family. His mother moved from Hungary to the U.S. in 1956.He appears in two documentaries on the Knocked Up DVD (one being staged and the other being genuine). "Gummy: The Sixth Roommate" tells the true story of how David dropped out of the film to play the lead part in a Woody Allen movie in Paris that got canceled before production, and Apatow would not write him back into his script. He would have played one of the main character's five roommates (along with other Freaks and Geeks alumni Seth Rogen, Jason Segel and Martin Starr). Friend and fellow Freaks actor Jason Segel appears with him in a short scene in Tenacious D in 'The Pick of Destiny'.
On Saturday May 22, 2010, Krumholtz married actress Vanessa Britting at The Plaza Hotel in New York City. The couple had been engaged since July 2008. As of 2007, he resides in Los Angeles, California where Numb3rs is produced.
- Attended New York University.
- Attended Stephen A. Halsey Junior High School in Forest Hills, Queens.
- Engaged to 'Vanessa Britting' (qv) (June 2008).
- Was awarded an honorary Associates of Arts degree in Mathematics from Lake Tahoe Community College in 2007 in recognition of his work on the TV show _"Numb3rs" (2005)_ (qv).
- His mother is Hungarian, she left Hungary in 1956.
- Good friend of 'Colin Hanks' (qv), and got him a role on _"Numb3rs" (2005)_ (qv).
- Father - Michael worked for the US Postal Service; Mother - Judy was a dental assistant; older sister Dawn (born 1972).
- Long term partner of 'Vanessa Britting' (qv).