Jul. 11th, 1989
Mission Viejo, California, USA
David Henrie's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
David Clayton Henrie (born July 11, 1989) is an American actor, television writer, and producer. He is noted for playing Ted Mosby's future son on How I Met Your Mother, Justin Russo in Wizards of Waverly Place and Larry on That's so Raven.
Henrie was born in Mission Viejo, California, the son of Linda (née Finocchiaro), a talent manager, and James Wilson Henrie, a producer formerly in real estate. He is the brother of actor Lorenzo Henrie. His maternal grandparents were Italian and his father has French and English ancestry. Henrie was raised as a Roman Catholic, and, in a video chat, stated that he is "a Christian and always will be". He grew up in Phoenix, Arizona, and is a hockey fan.
By age 13, Henrie got his first big break, landing a regular role as Petey Pitt on the Fox sitcom The Pitts. Henrie next landed a leading role in the Hallmark movie, Monster Makers, with Linda Blair and George Kennedy, and was asked to come back for another Hallmark movie, to play a role in Dead Hollywood Moms Society.
Due to his involvement with Disney Channel, Henrie competed in the 2008 Disney Channel Games. He was team captain of the Green Team, also known as the Cyclones. He has a role in the Disney Channel Original Movie Dadnapped. Before his role on Wizards of Waverly Place, he had a recurring role on That's So Raven as Cory's friend Larry. Henrie also has a recurring role on How I Met Your Mother, and made a guest appearance as himself in 2 episodes of Jonas L.A.. According to Reuters, Henrie was officially named the Grand Marshal for the 2009 Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race.
Henrie is credited wth writing two episodes of Wizards of Waverly Place, 'Meet The Werewolves' and 'Alex Logo'. Henrie has also directed a short film titled "Boo!"
Henrie is currently filming a movie Little Boy and plays the role of London Busbee. He also appeared in Grown Ups 2 (2013), opposite Taylor Lautner and Adam Sandler.
On April 6, 2012, which coincides with Good Friday, Henrie accompanied Eduardo Verástegui in a speech addressing life issues at the Church of the Most Blessed Sacrament in the city of Piura.
At the age of 18, Henrie got the role of Justin Russo in the Disney Channel Original Series, Wizards of Waverly Place. The show premiered on October 12, 2007. He was in the movie Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie " with the cast of the series. Henrie played as Justin Russo through the whole series. About a year after the finale a film, The Wizards Return: Alex vs Alex premiered on March 15, 2013 without Henrie, but his character was mentioned.
- Favorite dramatic actors are 'Al Pacino' (qv), 'Robert De Niro' (qv), 'James Dean (I)' (qv), 'Sean Penn (I)' (qv), and 'Russell Crowe' (qv).
- Favorite TV shows are _"Boy Meets World" (1993)_ (qv), _"The Sopranos" (1999)_ (qv), and _"Entourage" (2004)_ (qv).
- Favorite Comedic Actors are 'Jim Carrey (I)', 'Mike Myers (I)' (qv), 'Robin Williams (I)' (qv), 'Chris Tucker (I)' (qv), and 'Jack Black (I)' (qv).
- Former boyfriend of 'Lucy Hale (II)' (qv).
- Middle name is Clayton.
- Got his first big break when he landed a series regular role, playing Petey Pitt on a Fox sitcom by the age of 12.
- During his free time, he hangs out with his friends, goes to see movies, or plays hockey.
- Older brother of 'Lorenzo James Henrie' (qv).