Nov. 1st, 1949
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
David Foster's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Father of 'Sara Foster' (qv) and 'Erin Foster' (qv).
- Was married to singer B.J. Cook, with whom he had daughter Amy Foster-Gillies. Later married to Rebecca Foster with whom he had daughters Sara, Erin and Jordan Foster. Currently in divorce proceedings with 3rd wife Linda Thompson.
- Co-wrote several songs with Maurice White for Earth, Wind & Fire and The Emotions.
- Father of singer/songwriter Amy Foster-Gillies.
- Was a member of the '70s group Skylark who had a #9 pop hit with "Wildflower".
- Brother of 'Jaymes Foster-Levy' (qv).
- He was awarded the C.M. (Member of the Order of Canada) on July 11, 1988 and C.O. (Officer of the Order of Canada) on October 30, 2003 and the Order of British Columbia for his services to music and charities.