Aug. 7th, 1960
New York City, New York, USA
David Duchovny's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Louder Than Words
2007 - Things We Lost in the Fire
2006 - The TV Set
2005 - Trust the Man
2004 - House of D
2002 - Full Frontal
2001 - Zoolander
2001 - Evolution
2000 - Return to Me
1998 - The X-Files: Fight the Future
1997 - Playing God
1993 - Kalifornia
1992 - Chaplin
1992 - Beethoven
1991 - The Rapture
1991 - Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead
1990 - Bad Influence
1988 - Working Girl
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Host
David Duchovny (born August 7, 1960). He earned an undergraduate degree from Princeton University and also earned a graduate degree in English Literature at Yale University. While at Yale, he began commuting to New York to study acting and was soon appearing in off-Broadway plays. In 1987 he abandoned his doctoral studies at Yale to pursue acting full time.
- (August 2008) Checked himself into a rehabilitation center seeking treatment for sex addiction. Completed rehab on October 7, 2008.
- Friends with actor 'Ron Eldard' (qv).
- Dated Maggie Jakobson.
- He does a very good impersonation of 'Jeff Goldblum' (qv), as demonstrated during his appearance on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv).
- Speaks Hebrew.
- Was partially responsible for moving the filming of _"The X Files" (1993)_ (qv) series from Vancouver to California.
- Uncle of twin boys Gabriel and Luca (b. May 2004), sons of his sister Laurie and brother-in-law Michael Birnbaum.
- Played scholarship-level basketball during some of his high school and college career. He had an accident while playing basketball in high school which damaged his right eye.