Aug. 7th, 1960
New York City, New York, USA
David Duchovny's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Louder Than Words
2007 - Things We Lost in the Fire
2006 - The TV Set
2005 - Trust the Man
2004 - House of D
2002 - Full Frontal
2001 - Zoolander
2001 - Evolution
2000 - Return to Me
1998 - The X-Files: Fight the Future
1997 - Playing God
1993 - Kalifornia
1992 - Chaplin
1992 - Beethoven
1991 - The Rapture
1991 - Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead
1990 - Bad Influence
1988 - Working Girl
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Host
David Duchovny (born August 7, 1960). He earned an undergraduate degree from Princeton University and also earned a graduate degree in English Literature at Yale University. While at Yale, he began commuting to New York to study acting and was soon appearing in off-Broadway plays. In 1987 he abandoned his doctoral studies at Yale to pursue acting full time.
- His mother taught at Grace Church School in N.Y.C. and had a portion of the building named after her when she retired.
- When he isn't in Vancouver to shoot _"The X Files" (1993)_ (qv), he resides in Malibu, California.
- Was best man at Mitch Pileggi's second wedding.
- He is known to be a sports fan, and has appeared on MTV's "Rock n' Jock Softball Game".
- Dated 'Sheryl Lee' (qv) and actress 'Perrey Reeves' (qv) (June 1994 to 1996).
- While at Yale, he was classmates with 'Jennifer Beals (I)' (qv), whom Duchovny suggested for a part on _"The X Files" (1993)_ (qv) (it eventually went to 'Gillian Anderson (I)' (qv)).
- Was partially responsible for moving the filming of _"The X Files" (1993)_ (qv) series from Vancouver to California.
- Stayed in 411 Witherspoon Hall his freshman year at Princeton.