Aug. 7th, 1960
New York City, New York, USA
David Duchovny's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Louder Than Words
2007 - Things We Lost in the Fire
2006 - The TV Set
2005 - Trust the Man
2004 - House of D
2002 - Full Frontal
2001 - Zoolander
2001 - Evolution
2000 - Return to Me
1998 - The X-Files: Fight the Future
1997 - Playing God
1993 - Kalifornia
1992 - Chaplin
1992 - Beethoven
1991 - The Rapture
1991 - Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead
1990 - Bad Influence
1988 - Working Girl
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Host
David Duchovny (born August 7, 1960). He earned an undergraduate degree from Princeton University and also earned a graduate degree in English Literature at Yale University. While at Yale, he began commuting to New York to study acting and was soon appearing in off-Broadway plays. In 1987 he abandoned his doctoral studies at Yale to pursue acting full time.
- He and 'Téa Leoni' (qv) announced their separation in October 2008, There are rumors of a reconciliation, but there is no proof that this couple has reconciled.
- Celebrated his 10th birthday on Erraid, a small island off the west coast of Scotland.
- He is known to be a sports fan, and has appeared on MTV's "Rock n' Jock Softball Game".
- Uncle of twin boys Gabriel and Luca (b. May 2004), sons of his sister Laurie and brother-in-law Michael Birnbaum.
- Dated 'Sheryl Lee' (qv) and actress 'Perrey Reeves' (qv) (June 1994 to 1996).
- He does a very good impersonation of 'Jeff Goldblum' (qv), as demonstrated during his appearance on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv).
- Loves dogs. Loathed filming as Special Agent Mulder; being mauled and forced to attack a dog for "X-Files: I Want to Believe" (2008).
- Speaks Hebrew.