Aug. 7th, 1960
New York City, New York, USA
David Duchovny's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Louder Than Words
2007 - Things We Lost in the Fire
2006 - The TV Set
2005 - Trust the Man
2004 - House of D
2002 - Full Frontal
2001 - Zoolander
2001 - Evolution
2000 - Return to Me
1998 - The X-Files: Fight the Future
1997 - Playing God
1993 - Kalifornia
1992 - Chaplin
1992 - Beethoven
1991 - The Rapture
1991 - Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead
1990 - Bad Influence
1988 - Working Girl
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Host
David Duchovny (born August 7, 1960). He earned an undergraduate degree from Princeton University and also earned a graduate degree in English Literature at Yale University. While at Yale, he began commuting to New York to study acting and was soon appearing in off-Broadway plays. In 1987 he abandoned his doctoral studies at Yale to pursue acting full time.
- Very good friends with Nicholas Lea, who played his nemesis Alex Krycek on "The X-Files".
- Celebrated his 10th birthday on Erraid, a small island off the west coast of Scotland.
- Birthday is two days before "X Files" co-star Gillian Anderson. He is eight years her senior.
- He is known to be a sports fan, and has appeared on MTV's "Rock n' Jock Softball Game".
- Appeared on the Celebrity edition of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire in 2000. He was the first celebrity in the hot seat. He answered 13 questions correctly giving him $250,000 for his charity. However, he then answered his $500,000 incorrectly resulting in a $218,000 loss and he left with $32,000.
- Has an allergic reaction to metal which prevents him from wearing his wedding ring at times.
- Stayed in 411 Witherspoon Hall his freshman year at Princeton.
- Speaks French and Latin.