Jan. 4th, 1963
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Dave Foley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Vampires Suck
2009 - Suck
2007 - Postal
2007 - Netherbeast Incorporated
2006 - Cars
2005 - Sky High
2004 - Employee of the Month
2003 - My Boss's Daughter
2003 - Grind
2001 - Monkeybone
2001 - On the Line
1999 - Dick
1999 - Blast from the Past
1999 - Toy Story 2
1998 - A Bug's Life
1997 - The Wrong Guy
1994 - It's Pat
Guest TV Roles
Allan Sherwood (Voiced)
Dave Foley dropped out of an alternative high school to do stand-up comedy. He met Kevin McDonald (I) at an improv class and, while employed as movie ushers, they began working as a comedy team. In 1984 they merged with another team to form "The Kids in the Hall". Foley made his film debut at 22 as the lead in the Canadian film High Stakes (1986).
- Introduction to comedy came when he wrote stand-up comedy material for a creative writing class.
- Son Edmund "Ned" Southey born 1991.
- Much of his character on _"NewsRadio" (1995)_ (qv) was based on Foley's own personality. Most notably, his coffee addiction (He reportedly has several pots a day) and his love of the sitcom _"Green Acres" (1965)_ (qv).
- Is the youngest member of the _"The Kids in the Hall" (1988)_ (qv) troupe.
- Wife Crissy gave birth to daughter Alina Chiara Foley on April 16th, 2003.
- Met his first wife,Tabitha, in a bar when she was 17 and he was 20. Tabitha was on a date with one of Dave's friends at the time. She and Dave started arguing about whether the lead singer of Psychadelic Furs was a good singer.
- Both his sons with former wife Southey have their mother's surname.
- Son Basil Patrick Southey born 1995.