Aug. 13th, 1959
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Danny Bonaduce's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1976 - Baker's Hawk
1973 - Charlotte's Web
Guest TV Roles
Danny Partridge (Voiced)
- Studied American Tang Soo Do under Chuck Norris black belt student Bob Burbidge. Bob Burbige got his black belt and trained under Pat Johnson, Chuck Norris' number one instructor and action/stunt director of all the Karate Kids, Ninja Turtles, Mortal Kombats, and more.
- He and wife Gretchen were featured on The Learning Channel's _"A Baby Story" (1998)_ (qv) during Gretchen's pregnancy and the birth of their son, Dante.
- Son of 'Joseph Bonaduce' (qv) and 'Betty Bonaduce (I)' (qv).
- Danny's fame as a Partridge led to jealousies at home, making an already-bad family situation worse. To get him away from that atmosphere, TV mom 'Shirley Jones (I)' (qv) and the other adults from the cast had Danny stay with them some weekends. Jones had children around Danny's age, so he fit in at her house. 'Susan Dey' (qv) and 'David Cassidy (I)' (qv) treated him like a kid brother, while 'Dave Madden (I)' (qv) was like a bachelor father or bad uncle, teaching Danny to play cards, drive a car... and smoke.
- Ranked #10 in VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Kid Stars"
- Went to high school with 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv) and 'Gary Brown (I)' (qv).
- Author of Random Acts of Badness, an autobiography detailing his fall into and recovery from drug addiction.
- Has stated that he and his wife, 'Gretchen Bonaduce' (qv), met on a blind date, and they were married that same day. However, in interviews he has mentioned Nov. 4, 1990 as the wedding date while divorce papers list Dec. 6, 1990 as the date.