Aug. 13th, 1959
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Danny Bonaduce's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1976 - Baker's Hawk
1973 - Charlotte's Web
Guest TV Roles
Danny Partridge (Voiced)
Himself - Interviewee
- Has stated that he and his wife, 'Gretchen Bonaduce' (qv), met on a blind date, and they were married that same day. However, in interviews he has mentioned Nov. 4, 1990 as the wedding date while divorce papers list Dec. 6, 1990 as the date.
- Author of Random Acts of Badness, an autobiography detailing his fall into and recovery from drug addiction.
- During auditions for _"The Partridge Family" (1970)_ (qv) there where two different Partridge families. Danny was in the family that did not get hired.
- Appeared in 8 episodes of _"CHiPs" (1977)_ (qv) as a martial artist.
- Best known these days as a motor-mouthed radio deejay.
- Son, Dante, born 14 February 2001.
- Holds black belts in the following martial arts: Okinawan Chinan Ryu; Tae Kwon Do; Tokyo-Ryu; Shorin Ryu. He won the 1980 and 1981 International Championships.
- Has studied martial arts under 'Chuck Norris' (qv) for over 20 years.