Aug. 13th, 1959
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Danny Bonaduce's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1976 - Baker's Hawk
1973 - Charlotte's Web
Guest TV Roles
Danny Partridge (Voiced)
Himself - Interviewee
- Danny's fame as a Partridge led to jealousies at home, making an already-bad family situation worse. To get him away from that atmosphere, TV mom 'Shirley Jones (I)' (qv) and the other adults from the cast had Danny stay with them some weekends. Jones had children around Danny's age, so he fit in at her house. 'Susan Dey' (qv) and 'David Cassidy (I)' (qv) treated him like a kid brother, while 'Dave Madden (I)' (qv) was like a bachelor father or bad uncle, teaching Danny to play cards, drive a car... and smoke.
- Author of Random Acts of Badness, an autobiography detailing his fall into and recovery from drug addiction.
- Said that he was so broke in the early 1980s that he lived out of his car near a dumpster. He would pose for pictures with fans during the day and sleep in his car at night.
- Best known these days as a motor-mouthed radio deejay.
- Ranked #10 in VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Kid Stars"
- Went to high school with 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv) and 'Gary Brown (I)' (qv).
- Appeared in 8 episodes of _"CHiPs" (1977)_ (qv) as a martial artist.
- In 1996, he was a DJ on two radio stations in two different cities at the same time. Five days a week, he would do the "Danny Bonaduce and the Q-Crew" morning show on WKQI in Detroit, then would fly to Chicago to do the afternoon drive show on WLUP there.