Aug. 13th, 1959
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Danny Bonaduce's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1976 - Baker's Hawk
1973 - Charlotte's Web
Guest TV Roles
Danny Partridge (Voiced)
- Son, Dante, born 14 February 2001.
- Author of Random Acts of Badness, an autobiography detailing his fall into and recovery from drug addiction.
- Said that he was so broke in the early 1980s that he lived out of his car near a dumpster. He would pose for pictures with fans during the day and sleep in his car at night.
- Has said that he did not start drinking alcohol until after he kicked his cocaine habit in the early 1990s.
- He and wife Gretchen were featured on The Learning Channel's _"A Baby Story" (1998)_ (qv) during Gretchen's pregnancy and the birth of their son, Dante.
- During auditions for _"The Partridge Family" (1970)_ (qv) there where two different Partridge families. Danny was in the family that did not get hired.
- Best known these days as a motor-mouthed radio deejay.
- Danny's fame as a Partridge led to jealousies at home, making an already-bad family situation worse. To get him away from that atmosphere, TV mom 'Shirley Jones (I)' (qv) and the other adults from the cast had Danny stay with them some weekends. Jones had children around Danny's age, so he fit in at her house. 'Susan Dey' (qv) and 'David Cassidy (I)' (qv) treated him like a kid brother, while 'Dave Madden (I)' (qv) was like a bachelor father or bad uncle, teaching Danny to play cards, drive a car... and smoke.