Aug. 13th, 1959
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Danny Bonaduce's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Ranked #10 in VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Kid Stars"
- Son, Dante, born 14 February 2001.
- Went to high school with 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv) and 'Gary Brown (I)' (qv).
- Holds black belts in the following martial arts: Okinawan Chinan Ryu; Tae Kwon Do; Tokyo-Ryu; Shorin Ryu. He won the 1980 and 1981 International Championships.
- Has said that he did not start drinking alcohol until after he kicked his cocaine habit in the early 1990s.
- Has stated that he and his wife, 'Gretchen Bonaduce' (qv), met on a blind date, and they were married that same day. However, in interviews he has mentioned Nov. 4, 1990 as the wedding date while divorce papers list Dec. 6, 1990 as the date.
- Said that he was so broke in the early 1980s that he lived out of his car near a dumpster. He would pose for pictures with fans during the day and sleep in his car at night.
- Has an older brother and sister.