Aug. 13th, 1959
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Danny Bonaduce's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Has said that he did not start drinking alcohol until after he kicked his cocaine habit in the early 1990s.
- During auditions for _"The Partridge Family" (1970)_ (qv) there where two different Partridge families. Danny was in the family that did not get hired.
- Daughter is named Countess Isabella Michaela Bonaduce. Son is named Count Dante Jean-Michel Valentino Bonaduce.
- Holds black belts in the following martial arts: Okinawan Chinan Ryu; Tae Kwon Do; Tokyo-Ryu; Shorin Ryu. He won the 1980 and 1981 International Championships.
- Danny's fame as a Partridge led to jealousies at home, making an already-bad family situation worse. To get him away from that atmosphere, TV mom 'Shirley Jones (I)' (qv) and the other adults from the cast had Danny stay with them some weekends. Jones had children around Danny's age, so he fit in at her house. 'Susan Dey' (qv) and 'David Cassidy (I)' (qv) treated him like a kid brother, while 'Dave Madden (I)' (qv) was like a bachelor father or bad uncle, teaching Danny to play cards, drive a car... and smoke.
- In 1996, he was a DJ on two radio stations in two different cities at the same time. Five days a week, he would do the "Danny Bonaduce and the Q-Crew" morning show on WKQI in Detroit, then would fly to Chicago to do the afternoon drive show on WLUP there.
- Appeared in 8 episodes of _"CHiPs" (1977)_ (qv) as a martial artist.
- Said that he was so broke in the early 1980s that he lived out of his car near a dumpster. He would pose for pictures with fans during the day and sleep in his car at night.