Aug. 13th, 1959
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Danny Bonaduce's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1976 - Baker's Hawk
1973 - Charlotte's Web
Guest TV Roles
Danny Partridge (Voiced)
- Best known these days as a motor-mouthed radio deejay.
- Author of Random Acts of Badness, an autobiography detailing his fall into and recovery from drug addiction.
- In 1996, he was a DJ on two radio stations in two different cities at the same time. Five days a week, he would do the "Danny Bonaduce and the Q-Crew" morning show on WKQI in Detroit, then would fly to Chicago to do the afternoon drive show on WLUP there.
- Said that he was so broke in the early 1980s that he lived out of his car near a dumpster. He would pose for pictures with fans during the day and sleep in his car at night.
- Has stated that he and his wife, 'Gretchen Bonaduce' (qv), met on a blind date, and they were married that same day. However, in interviews he has mentioned Nov. 4, 1990 as the wedding date while divorce papers list Dec. 6, 1990 as the date.
- During auditions for _"The Partridge Family" (1970)_ (qv) there where two different Partridge families. Danny was in the family that did not get hired.
- Holds black belts in the following martial arts: Okinawan Chinan Ryu; Tae Kwon Do; Tokyo-Ryu; Shorin Ryu. He won the 1980 and 1981 International Championships.
- Studied American Tang Soo Do under Chuck Norris black belt student Bob Burbidge. Bob Burbige got his black belt and trained under Pat Johnson, Chuck Norris' number one instructor and action/stunt director of all the Karate Kids, Ninja Turtles, Mortal Kombats, and more.