Aug. 13th, 1959
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Danny Bonaduce's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1976 - Baker's Hawk
1973 - Charlotte's Web
Guest TV Roles
Danny Partridge (Voiced)
- Son of 'Joseph Bonaduce' (qv) and 'Betty Bonaduce (I)' (qv).
- During auditions for _"The Partridge Family" (1970)_ (qv) there where two different Partridge families. Danny was in the family that did not get hired.
- Has stated that he and his wife, 'Gretchen Bonaduce' (qv), met on a blind date, and they were married that same day. However, in interviews he has mentioned Nov. 4, 1990 as the wedding date while divorce papers list Dec. 6, 1990 as the date.
- Holds black belts in the following martial arts: Okinawan Chinan Ryu; Tae Kwon Do; Tokyo-Ryu; Shorin Ryu. He won the 1980 and 1981 International Championships.
- Has studied martial arts under 'Chuck Norris' (qv) for over 20 years.
- Danny's fame as a Partridge led to jealousies at home, making an already-bad family situation worse. To get him away from that atmosphere, TV mom 'Shirley Jones (I)' (qv) and the other adults from the cast had Danny stay with them some weekends. Jones had children around Danny's age, so he fit in at her house. 'Susan Dey' (qv) and 'David Cassidy (I)' (qv) treated him like a kid brother, while 'Dave Madden (I)' (qv) was like a bachelor father or bad uncle, teaching Danny to play cards, drive a car... and smoke.
- Ranked #10 in VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Kid Stars"
- Best known these days as a motor-mouthed radio deejay.