Mar. 25th, 1982
Beloit, Wisconsin, USA
Danica Patrick's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest
Danica Patrick is the Rookie sensation of the Indy Racing League, driving for Rahal-Letterman racing, which is co-owned by racing legend Bobby Rahal, and "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)'s David Letterman. Born in Wisconsin, she currently resides in Arizona with her miniature schnauzer "Billy" and her husband, physical therapist Paul Hospenthal. When she isn't racing around the track at speeds up to 229 mph, she enjoys traveling, yoga, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Contacted by several NASCAR teams in 2006 and 2007 but declined their offers and elected to sign with Andretti Green Racing and race INDY cars.
- In 2008 Danica Patrick continued her upward ascent in the unified IndyCar Series after finishing the season standings in 6th place, the highest ever for a woman including Patrick who had finished in 7th the year before.
- The Business Week Power 100 ranking was released on October 3rd, 2008 and listed the most powerful people in sports worldwide. Danica Patrick was listed as the top female on the list at number 50.
- Danica Patrick became the first IndyCar driver's image to be added to the famed ESPN Pardon the Interruption (PTI) set backdrop.
- Witnessed the crash between 'Paul Dana (I)' (qv) and Ed Carpenter at the Homestead-Miami Speedway in Homestead, Florida which had resulted in 'Paul Dana (I)' (qv)'s death. (March 26, 2006)
- She grew up in Roscoe, Illinois and attended Hononegah Community High School.
- She has a younger sister, Brooke.
- Signed with IMG's Alan Zucker and Mark Steinberg in February of 2009 to represent her marketing and endorsement efforts. IMG is widely considered the world's premier and most diversified sports and entertainment company with such clients as Tiger Woods, Jeff Gordon, Peyton Manning, Sir Jackie Stewart, John Madden, Bob Costas, Gisele Bundchen, and Drew Barrymore among others as clients.