Mar. 25th, 1982
Beloit, Wisconsin, USA
Danica Patrick's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest
Danica Patrick is the Rookie sensation of the Indy Racing League, driving for Rahal-Letterman racing, which is co-owned by racing legend Bobby Rahal, and "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)'s David Letterman. Born in Wisconsin, she currently resides in Arizona with her miniature schnauzer "Billy" and her husband, physical therapist Paul Hospenthal. When she isn't racing around the track at speeds up to 229 mph, she enjoys traveling, yoga, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Ranked #69 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- She grew up in Roscoe, Illinois and attended Hononegah Community High School.
- Was named one of the 100 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2006.
- Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich declared April 26th, 2008 "Danica Patrick Day" in the state. The governor stated he was honoring Patrick for her "sparkling achievements" and first IndyCar Series victory.
- In 2007, Forbes Magazine ranked her at #97 in the top 100 most powerful athletes in the world. This was her third year in a row within the Forbes top 100.
- Danica Patrick topped golfer Tiger Woods, quarterback Tom Brady and Super Bowl champion Eli Manning as the most searched for athlete in 2008, according to AOL's annual list of top Web, mobile and video searches.
- Danica Patrick enjoyed her best season yet in the Motorola AGR No.7 during the 2007 INDY Car Series when she at one point led the Indianapolis 500 and three other races, finished 3rd at Texas and Nashville, and finished 2nd at Detroit.
- Danica Patrick became the first IndyCar driver's image to be added to the famed ESPN Pardon the Interruption (PTI) set backdrop.