Mar. 25th, 1982
Beloit, Wisconsin, USA
Danica Patrick's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest
Danica Patrick is the Rookie sensation of the Indy Racing League, driving for Rahal-Letterman racing, which is co-owned by racing legend Bobby Rahal, and "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)'s David Letterman. Born in Wisconsin, she currently resides in Arizona with her miniature schnauzer "Billy" and her husband, physical therapist Paul Hospenthal. When she isn't racing around the track at speeds up to 229 mph, she enjoys traveling, yoga, and spending time with her family and friends.
- At 16, went to England to learn how to race.
- Her INDY Car victory in April, 2008 at Japan's Twin Ring Motegi 300 led to a massive increase in Internet searches for the driver of the No. 7 Motorola car for Andretti Green Racing. According to Yahoo.com, searches for her spiked 1,463% percent in one day.
- Danica Patrick topped golfer Tiger Woods, quarterback Tom Brady and Super Bowl champion Eli Manning as the most searched for athlete in 2008, according to AOL's annual list of top Web, mobile and video searches.
- Danica Patrick's Rahal Letterman Racing No.16 Panoz IR5 IndyCar was formally placed in the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for permanent display on May 5th, 2008. This was the car that Patrick piloted when she became the first female to lead the Indianapolis 500 in 2005. Patrick finished the race in fourth place, the highest finish ever for a female at the Indianapolis 500.
- In 2008 Danica Patrick continued her upward ascent in the unified IndyCar Series after finishing the season standings in 6th place, the highest ever for a woman including Patrick who had finished in 7th the year before.
- Voted INDY Series "Most Popular Driver" for 2007. This was her third consecutive award.
- Named #42 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- She has a younger sister, Brooke.