Mar. 25th, 1982
Beloit, Wisconsin, USA
Danica Patrick's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Danica Patrick is the Rookie sensation of the Indy Racing League, driving for Rahal-Letterman racing, which is co-owned by racing legend Bobby Rahal, and "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)'s David Letterman. Born in Wisconsin, she currently resides in Arizona with her miniature schnauzer "Billy" and her husband, physical therapist Paul Hospenthal. When she isn't racing around the track at speeds up to 229 mph, she enjoys traveling, yoga, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Was named one of the 100 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2006.
- Danica Patrick's Rahal Letterman Racing No.16 Panoz IR5 IndyCar was formally placed in the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for permanent display on May 5th, 2008. This was the car that Patrick piloted when she became the first female to lead the Indianapolis 500 in 2005. Patrick finished the race in fourth place, the highest finish ever for a female at the Indianapolis 500.
- In 2008, Forbes Magazine ranked her at #9 in the highest paid female athletes in the world. Danica Patrick was the first female athlete in the list that did not play tennis or golf.
- Ranked #91 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- The $21 million dollar value of the three year contract accepted by Danica Patrick and Andretti Green Racing in 2007 was the most lucrative in the history of IndyCar, Champ Car or CART to date. This value did not include additional revenue streams secondary to sponsorship, performance incentives and merchandising.
- Featured in two commercials during Super Bowl XLIII on February 1st, 2009. According to TiVo, the mock congressional hearing commercial with Patrick was the "most-watched commercial in the Super Bowl".
- At the 2000 Formula Ford Festival in England, she finished in second place, the best result any American driver ever earned in the race.
- Ranked #69 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.