Mar. 25th, 1982
Beloit, Wisconsin, USA
Danica Patrick's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Danica Patrick is the Rookie sensation of the Indy Racing League, driving for Rahal-Letterman racing, which is co-owned by racing legend Bobby Rahal, and "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)'s David Letterman. Born in Wisconsin, she currently resides in Arizona with her miniature schnauzer "Billy" and her husband, physical therapist Paul Hospenthal. When she isn't racing around the track at speeds up to 229 mph, she enjoys traveling, yoga, and spending time with her family and friends.
- In 2005 became the fourth woman (following 'Janet Guthrie' (qv), 'Lyn St. James' (qv) and 'Sarah Fisher (III)' (qv)) to drive in the Indianapolis 500 auto race. She finished in 4th place, the best ever result for a female driver.
- Contacted by several NASCAR teams in 2006 and 2007 but declined their offers and elected to sign with Andretti Green Racing and race INDY cars.
- May 29, 2005 - First female ever to lead in the Indy 500
- Ranked #69 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- In 2008 Danica Patrick continued her upward ascent in the unified IndyCar Series after finishing the season standings in 6th place, the highest ever for a woman including Patrick who had finished in 7th the year before.
- Signed with IMG's Alan Zucker and Mark Steinberg in February of 2009 to represent her marketing and endorsement efforts. IMG is widely considered the world's premier and most diversified sports and entertainment company with such clients as Tiger Woods, Jeff Gordon, Peyton Manning, Sir Jackie Stewart, John Madden, Bob Costas, Gisele Bundchen, and Drew Barrymore among others as clients.
- 2005 Indy Racing League Rookie of the Year.
- Ranked #91 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.