Mar. 25th, 1982
Beloit, Wisconsin, USA
Danica Patrick's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest
Danica Patrick is the Rookie sensation of the Indy Racing League, driving for Rahal-Letterman racing, which is co-owned by racing legend Bobby Rahal, and "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)'s David Letterman. Born in Wisconsin, she currently resides in Arizona with her miniature schnauzer "Billy" and her husband, physical therapist Paul Hospenthal. When she isn't racing around the track at speeds up to 229 mph, she enjoys traveling, yoga, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Danica Patrick became the first IndyCar driver's image to be added to the famed ESPN Pardon the Interruption (PTI) set backdrop.
- At the 2000 Formula Ford Festival in England, she finished in second place, the best result any American driver ever earned in the race.
- The $21 million dollar value of the three year contract accepted by Danica Patrick and Andretti Green Racing in 2007 was the most lucrative in the history of IndyCar, Champ Car or CART to date. This value did not include additional revenue streams secondary to sponsorship, performance incentives and merchandising.
- Voted INDY Series "Most Popular Driver" for 2007. This was her third consecutive award.
- Contacted by several NASCAR teams in 2006 and 2007 but declined their offers and elected to sign with Andretti Green Racing and race INDY cars.
- Was named one of the 100 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2006.
- She has a younger sister, Brooke.
- Earned approximately $5 million in endorsements during the 2007 INDY Car Series campaign.