Mar. 25th, 1982
Beloit, Wisconsin, USA
Danica Patrick's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest
Danica Patrick is the Rookie sensation of the Indy Racing League, driving for Rahal-Letterman racing, which is co-owned by racing legend Bobby Rahal, and "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)'s David Letterman. Born in Wisconsin, she currently resides in Arizona with her miniature schnauzer "Billy" and her husband, physical therapist Paul Hospenthal. When she isn't racing around the track at speeds up to 229 mph, she enjoys traveling, yoga, and spending time with her family and friends.
- May 29, 2005 - First female ever to lead in the Indy 500
- In 2008 Danica Patrick continued her upward ascent in the unified IndyCar Series after finishing the season standings in 6th place, the highest ever for a woman including Patrick who had finished in 7th the year before.
- Danica Patrick became the first IndyCar driver's image to be added to the famed ESPN Pardon the Interruption (PTI) set backdrop.
- Voted INDY Series "Most Popular Driver" for 2007. This was her third consecutive award.
- Danica Patrick topped golfer Tiger Woods, quarterback Tom Brady and Super Bowl champion Eli Manning as the most searched for athlete in 2008, according to AOL's annual list of top Web, mobile and video searches.
- Was named one of the 100 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2006.
- Contacted by several NASCAR teams in 2006 and 2007 but declined their offers and elected to sign with Andretti Green Racing and race INDY cars.
- At the 2000 Formula Ford Festival in England, she finished in second place, the best result any American driver ever earned in the race.