Mar. 25th, 1982
Beloit, Wisconsin, USA
Danica Patrick's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest
Danica Patrick is the Rookie sensation of the Indy Racing League, driving for Rahal-Letterman racing, which is co-owned by racing legend Bobby Rahal, and "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)'s David Letterman. Born in Wisconsin, she currently resides in Arizona with her miniature schnauzer "Billy" and her husband, physical therapist Paul Hospenthal. When she isn't racing around the track at speeds up to 229 mph, she enjoys traveling, yoga, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Earned approximately $5 million in endorsements during the 2007 INDY Car Series campaign.
- The Business Week Power 100 ranking was released on October 3rd, 2008 and listed the most powerful people in sports worldwide. Danica Patrick was listed as the top female on the list at number 50.
- At just 20 years old, Danica Patrick participated in the Long Beach Pro Celebrity Race in an effort to secure a seat in CART's developmental Toyota Atlantic Series. Patrick, who had been racing overseas in Formula Vauxhall and Formula Ford, was greeted with disdain by some. Patrick then agreed to a bet with Tommy Kendall in an effort to prove herself. Whoever won the race would get to lead the other driver down pit lane by a leash and collar. Patrick responded by leading all pro and celebrity drivers in becoming the first female pro to win the event and coincidentally the bet.
- In 2008, Forbes Magazine ranked her at #9 in the highest paid female athletes in the world. Danica Patrick was the first female athlete in the list that did not play tennis or golf.
- She grew up in Roscoe, Illinois and attended Hononegah Community High School.
- At the 2000 Formula Ford Festival in England, she finished in second place, the best result any American driver ever earned in the race.
- 2005 Indy Racing League Rookie of the Year.
- Signed with IMG's Alan Zucker and Mark Steinberg in February of 2009 to represent her marketing and endorsement efforts. IMG is widely considered the world's premier and most diversified sports and entertainment company with such clients as Tiger Woods, Jeff Gordon, Peyton Manning, Sir Jackie Stewart, John Madden, Bob Costas, Gisele Bundchen, and Drew Barrymore among others as clients.