Mar. 25th, 1982
Beloit, Wisconsin, USA
Danica Patrick's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Danica Patrick is the Rookie sensation of the Indy Racing League, driving for Rahal-Letterman racing, which is co-owned by racing legend Bobby Rahal, and "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)'s David Letterman. Born in Wisconsin, she currently resides in Arizona with her miniature schnauzer "Billy" and her husband, physical therapist Paul Hospenthal. When she isn't racing around the track at speeds up to 229 mph, she enjoys traveling, yoga, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Named #42 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Danica Patrick topped golfer Tiger Woods, quarterback Tom Brady and Super Bowl champion Eli Manning as the most searched for athlete in 2008, according to AOL's annual list of top Web, mobile and video searches.
- Featured in two commercials during Super Bowl XLIII on February 1st, 2009. According to TiVo, the mock congressional hearing commercial with Patrick was the "most-watched commercial in the Super Bowl".
- Earned approximately $5 million in endorsements during the 2007 INDY Car Series campaign.
- At the 2000 Formula Ford Festival in England, she finished in second place, the best result any American driver ever earned in the race.
- May 29, 2005 - First female ever to lead in the Indy 500
- Contacted by several NASCAR teams in 2006 and 2007 but declined their offers and elected to sign with Andretti Green Racing and race INDY cars.
- She has a younger sister, Brooke.