Mar. 25th, 1982
Beloit, Wisconsin, USA
Danica Patrick's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest
Danica Patrick is the Rookie sensation of the Indy Racing League, driving for Rahal-Letterman racing, which is co-owned by racing legend Bobby Rahal, and "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)'s David Letterman. Born in Wisconsin, she currently resides in Arizona with her miniature schnauzer "Billy" and her husband, physical therapist Paul Hospenthal. When she isn't racing around the track at speeds up to 229 mph, she enjoys traveling, yoga, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Signed with IMG's Alan Zucker and Mark Steinberg in February of 2009 to represent her marketing and endorsement efforts. IMG is widely considered the world's premier and most diversified sports and entertainment company with such clients as Tiger Woods, Jeff Gordon, Peyton Manning, Sir Jackie Stewart, John Madden, Bob Costas, Gisele Bundchen, and Drew Barrymore among others as clients.
- Ranked #91 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- May 29, 2005 - First female ever to lead in the Indy 500
- Danica Patrick was selected as a finalist for the Time Magazine annual "Time 100" which honors the most influential people in politics, sports and pop culture worldwide.
- The Business Week Power 100 ranking was released on October 3rd, 2008 and listed the most powerful people in sports worldwide. Danica Patrick was listed as the top female on the list at number 50.
- At 16, went to England to learn how to race.
- Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich declared April 26th, 2008 "Danica Patrick Day" in the state. The governor stated he was honoring Patrick for her "sparkling achievements" and first IndyCar Series victory.
- Ranked #69 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.