Mar. 25th, 1982
Beloit, Wisconsin, USA
Danica Patrick's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Danica Patrick is the Rookie sensation of the Indy Racing League, driving for Rahal-Letterman racing, which is co-owned by racing legend Bobby Rahal, and "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)'s David Letterman. Born in Wisconsin, she currently resides in Arizona with her miniature schnauzer "Billy" and her husband, physical therapist Paul Hospenthal. When she isn't racing around the track at speeds up to 229 mph, she enjoys traveling, yoga, and spending time with her family and friends.
- In 2008, Forbes Magazine ranked her at #9 in the highest paid female athletes in the world. Danica Patrick was the first female athlete in the list that did not play tennis or golf.
- Featured in two commercials during Super Bowl XLIII on February 1st, 2009. According to TiVo, the mock congressional hearing commercial with Patrick was the "most-watched commercial in the Super Bowl".
- Witnessed the crash between 'Paul Dana (I)' (qv) and Ed Carpenter at the Homestead-Miami Speedway in Homestead, Florida which had resulted in 'Paul Dana (I)' (qv)'s death. (March 26, 2006)
- Named #42 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- At 16, went to England to learn how to race.
- Danica Patrick became the first IndyCar driver's image to be added to the famed ESPN Pardon the Interruption (PTI) set backdrop.
- Earned approximately $5 million in endorsements during the 2007 INDY Car Series campaign.
- She grew up in Roscoe, Illinois and attended Hononegah Community High School.