Jan. 3rd, 1975
La Jolla, California, USA
Danica McKellar's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Heatstroke
2007 - Hack!
2004 - Quiet Kill
1992 - Sidekicks
Guest TV Roles
Miss Martian (Voiced)
Nola (Age 10) (segment "Her Pilgrim Soul")
Sapphire Stagg (Voiced)
Katerina Metropoulos 'Kat' (Voiced)
Together with her younger sister, Crystal McKellar, she began acting at a young age in her mother's dance studio. In 1982 the family moved to Los Angeles and a few years later she appeared in her first commercial. A few guest appearances in "The Twilight Zone" (1985) was followed by her breakthrough in "The Wonder Years" (1988). She has had good grades in math and French. In her spare time she likes to go skiing, swimming and surfing.
- Attended 'Jason Marsden' (qv)'s nuptials, October 2004.
- Played the role of "Catherine" in a San Diego production of 'David Auburn' (qv)'s play "Proof". Catherine is an unlikely mathematical genius who writes a groundbreaking proof at a very young age; McKellar is also an unlikely mathematical genius (she was the only undergraduate invited to speak at Rutgers University's biannual Statistical Mechanics) who wrote a proof at a very young age.
- Graduated summa cum laude from UCLA with a BS in mathematics in June 1998.
- Was a member of the Alpha Chi chapter of Alpha Delta Pi sorority at UCLA.
- She is of Scottish and Portuguese descent.
- Is now a two-time New York Times bestselling author with books "Kiss My Math" (2008) and "Math Doesn't Suck" (2007).
- Sister of 'Crystal McKellar' (qv), whom she considers her best friend.
- Celebrity Judge for UCLA Spring Sing 2005.