Mar. 13th, 1956
New York City, New York, USA
Dana Delany's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Camp Hope
2010 - Multiple Sarcasms
2008 - Route 30
1998 - Wide Awake
1996 - Fly Away Home
1995 - Live Nude Girls
1993 - Tombstone
1993 - Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
1992 - Light Sleeper
1992 - Housesitter
1988 - Moon Over Parador
1988 - Masquerade
1986 - Where the River Runs Black
Guest TV Roles
Lois Lane (Voiced)
Lois Lane (Voiced)
Special Agent Jordan Shaw
Dana Welles Delany was born on March 13, 1956, in New York City and raised in Stamford, Connecticut. Dana knew early in life that she wanted to be an actress. Following graduation from Wesleyan University, this tall (5'7") beauty moved to New York and developed her skills working in daytime television and theater. Dana starred in the Broadway show "A Life" and received critical acclaim in a number of off-Broadway productions as well. Her role in Nicholas Kazan's controversial "Bloodmoon" in New York led her to Hollywood. Dana acted in a number of TV series, working steadily until she could get her own starring vehicle. That happened in 1988 when Dana became identified with Army nurse Colleen McMurphy in ABC TV's critically acclaimed series "China Beach" (1988), the role earning her three Emmy nominations and two Emmy Awards as Best Actress.
Dana moved on to movies and eventually started getting starring roles in films, such as Exit to Eden (1994). With over a dozen TV and movie projects within the last few years, Dana is one of the busiest actresses in Hollywood.
- She was the voice of two superheroes' girlfriends: Andrea Beaumount, girlfriend of Bruce Wayne, in _Batman: Mask of the Phantasm (1993)_ (qv), and Lois Lane in _"Superman" (1996)_ (qv).
- 1991: Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World.
- Attended and graduated from Wesleyan University.
- Measurments: 34C-25-36 (on _Exit to Eden (1994)_ (qv) set) (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- Her mother is related to 'Abraham Lincoln (I)' (qv)'s Secretary of Navy, Gideon Welles.
- Friend of 'Arleen Sorkin' (qv) and 'Bob Saget' (qv).
- Shares a birthday with her _True Women (1997) (TV)_ (qv) co-star 'Annabeth Gish' (qv).
- Had a brief romance with 'Treat Williams' (qv) and 'Don Henley (I)' (qv).