Sep. 2nd, 1968
Lake Orion, Michigan, USA
Cynthia Watros' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2013 - Electrick Children
2009 - Calvin Marshall
2008 - American Crude
2002 - P.S. Your Cat Is Dead!
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Cynthia Michele Watros (born September 2, 1968) is an American television actress, who also starred in films and on stage. She is known for her roles as Libby on the ABC TV series Lost.
- Graduated from Boston University.
- Won a 1998 Daytime Emmy for her portrayal of "Annie Dutton" on the daytime serial _"The Guiding Light" (1952)_ (qv).
- Met her _"The Guiding Light" (1952)_ (qv) co-star 'Kim Zimmer' (qv) while they co-starred in the off-Broadway play "Four Dogs and a Bone".
- Her husband, Curt, whom she married in 1996 is a Los Angeles restaurateur.
- Cynthia's parents divorced when she was age 7. Her father, Bruce, is an electrical engineer. Her mother, Nancy, is a legal secretary. She has an older brother, Steven, who is also an electrical engineer.
- Attended Macomb Community College in Macomb County, Michigan and then the Boston University School for the Arts (graduating with a Bachelor of Fine Arts). She enjoys skiing and dancing.
- Throughout the latter part of season two of _"Titus" (2000)_ (qv) she was pregnant with twins, her character Erin was not meant to be pregnant, so the fact was often disguised by having her standing behind objects, holding things in front of her (flowers, pillows, wedding dresses in garment bags, etc.), being filmed from above the waist, wearing dark clothes, as well as a plot line that involved her character being in a wheelchair.
- She mentioned that when she joined _"The Drew Carey Show" (1995)_ (qv), the cast of the show embraced her, especially Mr Carey. He sends flowers every week.