Sep. 2nd, 1968
Lake Orion, Michigan, USA
Cynthia Watros' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Cynthia Michele Watros (born September 2, 1968) is an American television actress, who also starred in films and on stage. She is known for her roles as Libby on the ABC TV series Lost.
- Twins, Emma Rose Marie and Sadie Anna Marie Gilliland, were born July 14, 2001 in L.A.
- Blond hair, green eyes
- Attended Macomb Community College in Macomb County, Michigan and then the Boston University School for the Arts (graduating with a Bachelor of Fine Arts). She enjoys skiing and dancing.
- Her husband, Curt, whom she married in 1996 is a Los Angeles restaurateur.
- When a teenager, she was diagnosed with immune thrombocytopenia, an autoimmune disease of the blood. She required a splenectomy and two years of chemotherapy. It appears to be in remission today.
- She mentioned that when she joined _"The Drew Carey Show" (1995)_ (qv), the cast of the show embraced her, especially Mr Carey. He sends flowers every week.
- Cynthia's parents divorced when she was age 7. Her father, Bruce, is an electrical engineer. Her mother, Nancy, is a legal secretary. She has an older brother, Steven, who is also an electrical engineer.
- Met her _"The Guiding Light" (1952)_ (qv) co-star 'Kim Zimmer' (qv) while they co-starred in the off-Broadway play "Four Dogs and a Bone".