Sep. 2nd, 1968
Lake Orion, Michigan, USA
Cynthia Watros' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Calvin Marshall
2008 - American Crude
2007 - Frank
2002 - P.S. Your Cat Is Dead!
Guest TV Roles
Cynthia Michele Watros is an American television actress, who also starred in films and on stage. She is known for her roles as Libby on the ABC TV series Lost.
- Won a 1998 Daytime Emmy for her portrayal of "Annie Dutton" on the daytime serial _"The Guiding Light" (1952)_ (qv).
- When a teenager, she was diagnosed with immune thrombocytopenia, an autoimmune disease of the blood. She required a splenectomy and two years of chemotherapy. It appears to be in remission today.
- Throughout the latter part of season two of _"Titus" (2000)_ (qv) she was pregnant with twins, her character Erin was not meant to be pregnant, so the fact was often disguised by having her standing behind objects, holding things in front of her (flowers, pillows, wedding dresses in garment bags, etc.), being filmed from above the waist, wearing dark clothes, as well as a plot line that involved her character being in a wheelchair.
- Met her _"The Guiding Light" (1952)_ (qv) co-star 'Kim Zimmer' (qv) while they co-starred in the off-Broadway play "Four Dogs and a Bone".
- Cynthia's parents divorced when she was age 7. Her father, Bruce, is an electrical engineer. Her mother, Nancy, is a legal secretary. She has an older brother, Steven, who is also an electrical engineer.
- Graduated from Boston University.
- Pleaded guilty to drunken driving in Hawaii [January 12, 2006].
- Attended Macomb Community College in Macomb County, Michigan and then the Boston University School for the Arts (graduating with a Bachelor of Fine Arts). She enjoys skiing and dancing.