Sep. 2nd, 1968
Lake Orion, Michigan, USA
Cynthia Watros' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Cynthia Michele Watros (born September 2, 1968) is an American television actress, who also starred in films and on stage. She is known for her roles as Libby on the ABC TV series Lost.
- Throughout the latter part of season two of _"Titus" (2000)_ (qv) she was pregnant with twins, her character Erin was not meant to be pregnant, so the fact was often disguised by having her standing behind objects, holding things in front of her (flowers, pillows, wedding dresses in garment bags, etc.), being filmed from above the waist, wearing dark clothes, as well as a plot line that involved her character being in a wheelchair.
- Met her _"The Guiding Light" (1952)_ (qv) co-star 'Kim Zimmer' (qv) while they co-starred in the off-Broadway play "Four Dogs and a Bone".
- Attended Macomb Community College in Macomb County, Michigan and then the Boston University School for the Arts (graduating with a Bachelor of Fine Arts). She enjoys skiing and dancing.
- Cynthia's parents divorced when she was age 7. Her father, Bruce, is an electrical engineer. Her mother, Nancy, is a legal secretary. She has an older brother, Steven, who is also an electrical engineer.
- Is probably best known for her role as the patient and sensible girlfriend of 'Christopher Titus' (qv), Erin Fitzpatrick in the sitcom _"Titus" (2000)_ (qv).
- Her husband, Curt, whom she married in 1996 is a Los Angeles restaurateur.
- Blond hair, green eyes
- Won a 1998 Daytime Emmy for her portrayal of "Annie Dutton" on the daytime serial _"The Guiding Light" (1952)_ (qv).