Sep. 2nd, 1968
Lake Orion, Michigan, USA
Cynthia Watros' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Calvin Marshall
2008 - American Crude
2007 - Frank
2002 - P.S. Your Cat Is Dead!
Guest TV Roles
Cynthia Michele Watros is an American television actress, who also starred in films and on stage. She is known for her roles as Libby on the ABC TV series Lost.
- Attended Macomb Community College in Macomb County, Michigan and then the Boston University School for the Arts (graduating with a Bachelor of Fine Arts). She enjoys skiing and dancing.
- Her husband, Curt, whom she married in 1996 is a Los Angeles restaurateur.
- Won a 1998 Daytime Emmy for her portrayal of "Annie Dutton" on the daytime serial _"The Guiding Light" (1952)_ (qv).
- When a teenager, she was diagnosed with immune thrombocytopenia, an autoimmune disease of the blood. She required a splenectomy and two years of chemotherapy. It appears to be in remission today.
- Graduated from Boston University.
- Cynthia's parents divorced when she was age 7. Her father, Bruce, is an electrical engineer. Her mother, Nancy, is a legal secretary. She has an older brother, Steven, who is also an electrical engineer.
- Is probably best known for her role as the patient and sensible girlfriend of 'Christopher Titus' (qv), Erin Fitzpatrick in the sitcom _"Titus" (2000)_ (qv).
- Pleaded guilty to drunken driving in Hawaii [January 12, 2006].