Jun. 22nd, 1953
Ozone Park, Queens, New York
Cyndi Lauper's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Cynthia Ann Stephanie Lauper is an American singer, songwriter, actress and LGBT rights activist, known for Mad About You, Bones, Cyndi Lauper: Still So Unusual.
- 'Patti LaBelle' (qv) is her son Declyn's godmother and sang "Come What May" at Cyndi's wedding.
- An active supporter of Gay Rights.
- At the beginning of her video for "Time after Time", she is watching the film _The Garden of Allah (1936)_ (qv)
- Attended the same High school as 'Rodney Dangerfield' (qv) and New York Yankee shortstop 'Phil Rizzuto' (qv) - Richmond Hill, Queens.
- Her mother has appeared in several of her videos.
- Toured in 1997 with 'Tina Turner' (qv), and 1999 with 'Cher (I)' (qv).
- Lives in famous Manhattan apartment house on West Side called the Apthorp.
- (2005) Honored by PFLAGG for her support of Gay families after appearing with her Lesbian sister in a PFLAGG sponsored campaign.