Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, USA
5' 9 1/2
Corinne Bohrer's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1988 - Vice Versa
1987 - Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
1984 - Surf II
1983 - Joysticks
1982 - I, the Jury
1982 - My Favorite Year
1982 - They Call Me Bruce?
1982 - Zapped!
Guest TV Roles
She grew up in Arlington, Texas, a suburb of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex area, where she attended Lamar High School. She was active in drama, band and student government. Bohrer has done cosmetic and swim suit modeling.
Bohrer's work has included a recurring role as Lianne Mars, the wayward mother of the title character in the CW television series Veronica Mars. Previous roles were more comedic, including her role as a pediatric nurse who had a crush on Elliot Gould in the short-lived CBS situation comedy E/R, a witch in the similarly brief ABC sitcom Free Spirit, an administrative assistant to a Los Angeles City Councilman played by James Garner in the quickly-cancelled NBC sitcom Man of the People, Prank in The Flash TV series and the mom of a harried movie megaplex worker in Disney's original movie Phantom of the Megaplex (2000). She also appeared as the love interest opposite Randy Quaid in Dead Solid Perfect, and featured in the Dream On episode "What I Did for Lust" and the Friends episode "The One Where Rachel Finds Out" (1995).
Over the years, Bohrer has also frequently appeared in commercials. Bohrer played the role of the "counselor" in Apple's "Get a Mac" ad campaign. More recently, she was in commercials for Totinos Pizza Rolls, Walgreens, Campbell's low sodium soup and Bounty ("One-sheeter"!)
- Her mother's maiden name was Nancy Corinne Carson.
- Lived in Arlington, Texas from at least 1970 until 1976. Prior to that they had lived in Pennsylvania.
- Her father was Richard Campbell Bohrer.
- Attended High School in Arlington, Texas
- Younger brother: Matthew Curtis Bohrer, born in Tarrant County, Texas, October 25, 1969.
- In addition to the younger brother already listed (Matthew), she also had two other younger brothers named Joe and Rick, and an older brother named David. Joe, Rick and David all actively & successfully competed in numerous oratorical contests. In addition to Debating, they were also active in Drama.
- Younger brother Richard Frederick Bohrer was born September 19, 1960, at Camp Lejeune, Onslow County, North Carolina.
Related sites for this celeb