Dec. 23rd, 1971
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Corey Haim's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Crank: High Voltage
1992 - Blown Away
1989 - Dream a Little Dream
1988 - Watchers
1988 - License To Drive
1987 - The Lost Boys
1986 - Lucas
1985 - Secret Admirer
1985 - Silver Bullet
1985 - Murphy's Romance
Guest TV Roles
Canadian-born Haim broke into the Film industry in 1984 as a young child caught up in a family war in the hit movie Firstborn (1984). The following year he starred in the TV movie A Time to Live (1985) (TV), for which he received an award, and Silver Bullet (1985). Lucas (1986), in which he starred alongside Charlie Sheen (I) showed his ability, but was not a big hit.
In 1987 he had a breakthrough when he played one of the major roles in Joel Schumacher's The Lost Boys (1987), but his output during the nineties was disappointing. He hopes to turn his career around with two newly finished movies Without Malice (2000) (TV) and Universal Groove (2007) and there is a chance of a role in the much-rumored The Lost Boys (1987) sequel.
- Auditioned for the role of Dick Grayson/Robin in _Batman Forever (1995)_ (qv).
- Sister by the name of Carol "Cari" Haim, who is 2 years older than Corey, accidentally got him interested in acting when he accompanied her when she auditioned for roles.
- Favorite food: Pizza, Favorite actress: 'Cybill Shepherd' (qv). Favorite Actor: 'James Dean (I)' (qv).
- 'Bill Egert' (qv)'s character, "Sean Haim", in the movie _Detour (2002)_ (qv) was named after him, as Egert's favorite actor.
- He and 'Corey Feldman' (qv) were known as "The Two Coreys" at the peak of their careers in the 1980s.
- Parents Bernie and Judy divorced when Corey was 11 years old. They were married for 18 years.
- He starred in eight movies with 'Corey Feldman' (qv): _The Lost Boys (1987)_ (qv), _License to Drive (1988)_ (qv), _Dream a Little Dream (1989)_ (qv), _Blown Away (1992)_ (qv), _Last Resort (1994/II) (V)_ (qv), _Dream a Little Dream 2 (1995) (V)_ (qv), _Busted (1997) (V)_ (qv) and _Lost Boys: The Tribe (2008) (V)_ (qv).
- Formerly engaged to actress 'Tiffany Shepis' (qv). [Oct. 30, 2008].