Dec. 23rd, 1971
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Corey Haim's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Crank: High Voltage
2009 - Shark City
1989 - Dream a Little Dream
1988 - Watchers
1987 - The Lost Boys
1986 - Lucas
1985 - Murphy's Romance
1985 - Silver Bullet
1985 - Secret Admirer
Guest TV Roles
Canadian-born Haim broke into the Film industry in 1984 as a young child caught up in a family war in the hit movie Firstborn (1984). The following year he starred in the TV movie A Time to Live (1985) (TV), for which he received an award, and Silver Bullet (1985). Lucas (1986), in which he starred alongside Charlie Sheen (I) showed his ability, but was not a big hit.
In 1987 he had a breakthrough when he played one of the major roles in Joel Schumacher's The Lost Boys (1987), but his output during the nineties was disappointing. He hopes to turn his career around with two newly finished movies Without Malice (2000) (TV) and Universal Groove (2007) and there is a chance of a role in the much-rumored The Lost Boys (1987) sequel.
- Formerly engaged to actress 'Tiffany Shepis' (qv). [Oct. 30, 2008].
- Father is French-Canadian.
- He starred in eight movies with 'Corey Feldman' (qv): _The Lost Boys (1987)_ (qv), _License to Drive (1988)_ (qv), _Dream a Little Dream (1989)_ (qv), _Blown Away (1992)_ (qv), _Last Resort (1994/II) (V)_ (qv), _Dream a Little Dream 2 (1995) (V)_ (qv), _Busted (1997) (V)_ (qv) and _Lost Boys: The Tribe (2008) (V)_ (qv).
- Was engaged to 'Holly Fields' (qv) (not the boxer) in 1996, but are no longer together.
- Parents Bernie and Judy divorced when Corey was 11 years old. They were married for 18 years.
- Was asked by best friend and frequent co-star 'Corey Feldman' (qv) - while filming the first season of _"The Surreal Life" (2003)_ (qv) - to be his best man at his wedding to 'Susie Feldman' (qv); but unfortunately, due to prior commitments he was not able to attend.
- Auditioned for the role of Dick Grayson/Robin in _Batman Forever (1995)_ (qv).
- Has a half brother named Daniel Lee from his father's second marriage