Jul. 16th, 1971
Chatsworth, California, USA
5' 8 1/2"
Corey Feldman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Corey Feldman started work in the film industry at the tender age of three, the start of one of the most turbulent careers ever in American cinema. He is most remembered for his part as one of the Frog brothers in the horror movie The Lost Boys (1987). However, the characters he has played in most of his movies have always been slightly way out. His major part alongside Meredith Salenger in Dream a Little Dream (1989) was the first time he had played a part like Bobby Keller, which he handled very well. Feldman has also teamed up with his friend and co-star in Dream a Little Dream (1989), Corey Haim, in several films.
In the early 1990s, sadly, he was arrested for possession of drugs, but has now bounced back and is again doing movies, and is better than ever. With his performances in Meatballs 4 (1992) and Edge of Honor (1991) with Meredith Salenger, things are now looking up for Feldman.
- He and 'Corey Haim' (qv) were the two highest paid teen stars and were essentially the kings of the teen box office back in the mid late 80s
- Parents: Bob and Sheila; sister, actress 'Mindy Feldman' (qv); brothers, Eden, Devin.
- Frequently appears on 'Howard Stern (I)' (qv)'s radio talk show.
- He and best friend 'Corey Haim' (qv) were known as "The Two Coreys" at the peak of their success in the 80s.
- His first acting role was in a commercial for McDonalds Gift Certificates.
- Winner, with 'Susie Feldman' (qv), 2008 Fox Reality Channel Really Award for "Favorite Duo" for his appearance in _"The Two Coreys" (2007)_ (qv).
- His wife, 'Susie Feldman' (qv), gave birth to their first child, a boy named Zen Scott Feldman, on 7 August 2004 in Los Angeles.
- Released the hip hop single "Honesty" in 1993. It met with poor reviews.