Aug. 20th, 1966
Los Angeles County, California, USA
Colin Cunningham's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Colin Cunningham (born August 20, 1966) considers Vancouver, B.C. home, although he was raised in Los Angeles, California, with an older sister and younger brother. He traveled extensively in his late teens while trying to figure out what to do with his life. He first took to the stage when dared by a friend, and then as an accomplished theater actor, he gained critical praise in the early 1990s in 'Eugene Ionesco's "Exit the King" and the play "Before Eva", among others.
After leaving Los Angeles in 1993 and relocating to Vancouver, Canada, Cunningham attended Vancouver Film School. Since then, he's written, produced and starred in his own film, the highly acclaimed, award-winning Zacharia Farted and has worked consistently in both television and film.
Cunningham is also a musician and plays the saxophone professionally, as well as the guitar.
- Professional saxophone player.
- Colin's film, _Zacharia Farted (1998)_ (qv), was a family affair, as well as a labor of love. His mom ('Kay Cunningham' (qv)), dad ('Willie John Hanna' (qv)) and sister ('Rainy Dan Lorell' (qv)) appeared in the film and his brother contributed to the soundtrack.
- Has appeared with 'Steve Bacic' (qv) in three different productions: _"Stargate SG-1" (1997)_ (qv), _The 6th Day (2000)_ (qv) and _"Andromeda" (2000)_ (qv).
- Guitar player & songwriter.
- Auditioned for the role of Daniel Jackson on Stargate Sg1.
Related sites for this celeb