Aug. 4th, 1992
Arezzo, Tuscany, Italy
5' 5 1/2
Cole Sprouse's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Identical twins Dylan and Cole Sprouse were born August 4, 1992 in Arezzo, Italy. They began their acting career at the tender age of six months. From 1993 to 1998 the twins shared the role of Brett Butler (I)'s youngest child, Patrick Kelly, on ABC's hit series "Grace Under Fire" (1993). The twins then moved on to what is probably their most memorable role as Julian in Adam Sandler (I)'s box office hit, Big Daddy (1999/II). During that same month, their second feature film, The Astronaut's Wife (1999), starring Johnny Depp and Charlize Theron, was also released.
Cole appeared without his brother on the hit NBC series "Friends" (1994), portraying Ross's son, Ben Gellar. Dylan and Cole are featured in Dana Carvey's film, The Master of Disguise (2002), where they played the role of Young Pistachio. The boys then shared voice over roles in Adam Sandler (I)'s animated feature Eight Crazy Nights (2002) and, in the fall of 2003, the twins shared the lead role of Jeremiah in The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things (2004). More recently, the boys began starring in their own half-hour sitcom, "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" (2005) on the Disney Channel.
- He is fifteen minutes younger than Dylan.
- He has been snowboarding since he was 4 years old.
- Twin brother of 'Dylan Sprouse' (qv)
- Nominated for MVP (Most Valuable Player) for week 6 for the Disney Channel Games 2007 for Super Soccer for leading the blue team but didn't win. He lost to his The Suite Life of Zack and Cody co-star Ashley Tisdale, who was on the red team.
- Although born in Italy, is not of Italian descent. Their American parents moved back to their native California four months after Dylan and Cole were born.
- He and his brother have dual citizenship in Italy and USA.
- He is named for jazz singer and pianist 'Nat 'King' Cole' (qv).
- He likes to play the guitar. His favorite instrument is the bass.