Aug. 4th, 1992
Arezzo, Tuscany, Italy
5' 5 1/2
Cole Sprouse's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2003 - Just for Kicks
2002 - Eight Crazy Nights
2002 - The Master of Disguise
1999 - The Astronaut's Wife
Guest TV Roles
Identical twins Dylan and Cole Sprouse were born August 4, 1992 in Arezzo, Italy. They began their acting career at the tender age of six months. From 1993 to 1998 the twins shared the role of Brett Butler (I)'s youngest child, Patrick Kelly, on ABC's hit series "Grace Under Fire" (1993). The twins then moved on to what is probably their most memorable role as Julian in Adam Sandler (I)'s box office hit, Big Daddy (1999/II). During that same month, their second feature film, The Astronaut's Wife (1999), starring Johnny Depp and Charlize Theron, was also released.
Cole appeared without his brother on the hit NBC series "Friends" (1994), portraying Ross's son, Ben Gellar. Dylan and Cole are featured in Dana Carvey's film, The Master of Disguise (2002), where they played the role of Young Pistachio. The boys then shared voice over roles in Adam Sandler (I)'s animated feature Eight Crazy Nights (2002) and, in the fall of 2003, the twins shared the lead role of Jeremiah in The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things (2004). More recently, the boys began starring in their own half-hour sitcom, "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" (2005) on the Disney Channel.
- He has been snowboarding since he was 4 years old.
- His favorite movie is _Little Shop of Horrors (1986)_ (qv).
- He is fifteen minutes younger than Dylan.
- Twin brother of 'Dylan Sprouse' (qv)
- He likes to play the guitar. His favorite instrument is the bass.
- Does not speak Italian, save for several words like "Ferrari" and "Spaghetti" (from "Mad Kids" magazine, May 2006).
- He and his brother have dual citizenship in Italy and USA.
- His favorite subject in school is math.