Apr. 30th, 1926
Des Moines, Iowa, USA
5' 5 1/2"
Guest TV Roles
- Along with 'Bill Mumy' (qv), she is one of only two actors to appear in both _"The Twilight Zone" (1959)_ (qv) and its second television revival, _"The Twilight Zone" (2002)_ (qv).
- One son, 'Bryan Englund' (qv), died of an overdose of ulcer medication in 1986.
- Attended Roosevelt High School in Des Moines, Iowa
- 1987 inductee of the Theodore Roosevelt High School Hall of Fame.
- Posed "au naturel" on the cover of "Alternative Medicine Digest" (issue 15, 1997) body painted with images of fruit adorning her nakedness. This was a parody, or imitation, of the famous 'Demi Moore' (qv) body painted nude Vanity Fair photo.
- Attended Northwestern University (Evanston, IL).
- Her classmates at the Drama Department of Northwestern University included 'Paul Lynde' (qv), 'Charlotte Rae' (qv), 'Martha Hyer' (qv), 'Patricia Neal' (qv) and 'Agnes Nixon' (qv).
- She is a member of the Gamma Phi Beta sorority.