Apr. 30th, 1926
Des Moines, Iowa, USA
5' 5 1/2"
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Mom (Voiced)
- She is a member of the Gamma Phi Beta sorority.
- Measurements: 37C-21-34 (as Miss Chicago 1946), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- She was awarded the 1978 Joseph Jefferson Award for Guest Artist for her performance in the play, "Twigs," at the Marriott Theatre in Chicago, Illinois.
- Tossed the coin flip for the 95th Rose Bowl game between the Penn State Nittany Lions and the University of Southern California Trojans on January 1, 2009.
- Attended Roosevelt High School in Des Moines, Iowa
- Only actress who has won five Emmys in five separate categories.
- Attended Northwestern University (Evanston, IL).
- Has 5 grandchildren (including granddaughter Skye Englund).