Apr. 30th, 1926
Des Moines, Iowa, USA
5' 5 1/2"
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Mom (Voiced)
- She is a member of the Gamma Phi Beta sorority.
- Older sister of chanteuse 'Claiborne Cary' (qv).
- Attended Roosevelt High School in Des Moines, Iowa
- Only actress who has won five Emmys in five separate categories.
- Tossed the coin flip for the 95th Rose Bowl game between the Penn State Nittany Lions and the University of Southern California Trojans on January 1, 2009.
- Close friend of 'Phyllis Love (I)' (qv). They attended Roosevelt High School, together, in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Mother of actors 'Adam Englund' (qv), 'Bryan Englund' (qv), 'George Englund Jr.' (qv), 'Morgan Englund' (qv) and actress 'Dinah Englund' (qv).
- Measurements: 37C-21-34 (as Miss Chicago 1946), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)