Apr. 30th, 1926
Des Moines, Iowa, USA
5' 5 1/2"
Guest TV Roles
- Her classmates at the Drama Department of Northwestern University included 'Paul Lynde' (qv), 'Charlotte Rae' (qv), 'Martha Hyer' (qv), 'Patricia Neal' (qv) and 'Agnes Nixon' (qv).
- Measurements: 37C-21-34 (as Miss Chicago 1946), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- She was awarded the 1978 Joseph Jefferson Award for Guest Artist for her performance in the play, "Twigs," at the Marriott Theatre in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1987 inductee of the Theodore Roosevelt High School Hall of Fame.
- She is left-handed.
- Tossed the coin flip for the 95th Rose Bowl game between the Penn State Nittany Lions and the University of Southern California Trojans on January 1, 2009.
- Miss Chicago of 1946 - Miss America contest.
- Served as Grand Marshal of the 120th Rose Parade on January 1, 2009.