Apr. 30th, 1926
Des Moines, Iowa, USA
5' 5 1/2"
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Mom (Voiced)
- Served as Grand Marshal of the 120th Rose Parade on January 1, 2009.
- Former mother-in-law of actress 'Sharon Stone (I)' (qv).
- She was awarded the 1978 Joseph Jefferson Award for Guest Artist for her performance in the play, "Twigs," at the Marriott Theatre in Chicago, Illinois.
- Mother of actors 'Adam Englund' (qv), 'Bryan Englund' (qv), 'George Englund Jr.' (qv), 'Morgan Englund' (qv) and actress 'Dinah Englund' (qv).
- One son, 'Bryan Englund' (qv), died of an overdose of ulcer medication in 1986.
- Older sister of chanteuse 'Claiborne Cary' (qv).
- Tossed the coin flip for the 95th Rose Bowl game between the Penn State Nittany Lions and the University of Southern California Trojans on January 1, 2009.
- Attended Roosevelt High School in Des Moines, Iowa