Apr. 30th, 1926
Des Moines, Iowa, USA
5' 5 1/2"
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
Eliza M. Feyersied (Voiced)
- Measurements: 37C-21-34 (as Miss Chicago 1946), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Only actress who has won five Emmys in five separate categories.
- Tossed the coin flip for the 95th Rose Bowl game between the Penn State Nittany Lions and the University of Southern California Trojans on January 1, 2009.
- Along with 'Bill Mumy' (qv), she is one of only two actors to appear in both _"The Twilight Zone" (1959)_ (qv) and its second television revival, _"The Twilight Zone" (2002)_ (qv).
- One son, 'Bryan Englund' (qv), died of an overdose of ulcer medication in 1986.
- Served as Grand Marshal of the 120th Rose Parade on January 1, 2009.
- She is left-handed.
- She is a member of the Gamma Phi Beta sorority.