Feb. 20th, 1966
DeKalb, Illinois, USA
Cindy Crawford's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Consuming Kids: The Commercialization of Childhood
1998 - 54
1995 - Fair Game
1987 - Secret of My Succe$s
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest Judge
- Appeared on the premiere cover of then-boyfriend 'John Kennedy Jr.' (qv)'s magazine "George" (September 1995). Crawford was dressed as US President George Washington.
- Was nicknamed "Baby Gia" when she entered the modeling industry because of her resemblance to late supermodel, 'Gia Carangi' (qv).
- (1997) Dated 'Val Kilmer' (qv).
- Did TV commercials for Blockbuster Video from 1994.
- One of the five original supermodels. The others are 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv), 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), and 'Linda Evangelista' (qv).
- Posed for PETA's "I'd rather go naked than wear fur" campaign in 1994. Ten years later, she became a spokesmodel for Blackglama's fur line.
- Her production company, Crawdaddy Inc.. was estimated in 1998 to have a net worth of $37.7 million.
- First modern supermodel to pose for "Playboy".