Feb. 20th, 1966
DeKalb, Illinois, USA
Cindy Crawford's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Was the inspiration for 'Prince (I)' (qv)'s song "Cindy C."
- Owns a piece of Planet Hollywood.
- Spent a short time on welfare as a child.
- (1993) Named one of People's 50 Beautiful People
- Her production company, Crawdaddy Inc.. was estimated in 1998 to have a net worth of $37.7 million.
- Went to DeKalb High School and one academic quarter at Northwestern University.
- Posed for PETA's "I'd rather go naked than wear fur" campaign in 1994. Ten years later, she became a spokesmodel for Blackglama's fur line.
- (6 December 1998) Injured when her husband swerved his Jeep to avoid hitting a horse.