Feb. 20th, 1966
DeKalb, Illinois, USA
Cindy Crawford's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Consuming Kids: The Commercialization of Childhood
1998 - 54
1995 - Fair Game
1987 - Secret of My Succe$s
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest Judge
- (Sept. 2008) Appeared in a 'Mario Testino' (qv) photo shoot for Vanity Fair magazine alongside supermodels 'Stephanie Seymour' (qv), 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv), 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), 'Linda Evangelista' (qv) and 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv). The pictorial covered pages 182 through 193.
- Cindy and 'Richard Gere' (qv) were married 12 December 1991 by Rev. Wes McPherson at the Little Church of the West, Las Vegas.
- Wears size 9 1/2 shoe. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Did TV commercials for Blockbuster Video from 1994.
- Spokesperson for "Ripley" store in Chile, turning the line "Me fascina Ripley" into a classic among Chilean people.
- Her production company, Crawdaddy Inc.. was estimated in 1998 to have a net worth of $37.7 million.
- She appeared in the music video and sang in the choir on the song "Voices That Care."
- A 1997 "Shape" magazine survey of 4,000 picked her as the second (after 'Demi Moore' (qv)) most beautiful woman in the world.