Feb. 20th, 1966
DeKalb, Illinois, USA
Cindy Crawford's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Consuming Kids: The Commercialization of Childhood
1998 - 54
1995 - Fair Game
1987 - Secret of My Succe$s
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
- Is a gay rights supporter. Supports Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
- Started modeling at age 19.
- Was nicknamed "Baby Gia" when she entered the modeling industry because of her resemblance to late supermodel, 'Gia Carangi' (qv).
- Posed for PETA's "I'd rather go naked than wear fur" campaign in 1994. Ten years later, she became a spokesmodel for Blackglama's fur line.
- Signed a three year exclusive developement deal with ABC in 1997.
- Daughter Kaya Jordan Gerber born in Los Angeles on 9/3/01, weighing 7 lb. 10 oz.
- First modern supermodel to pose for "Playboy".
- Did TV commercials for Blockbuster Video from 1994.