Feb. 20th, 1966
DeKalb, Illinois, USA
Cindy Crawford's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Consuming Kids: The Commercialization of Childhood
1998 - 54
1995 - Fair Game
1987 - Secret of My Succe$s
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Owns a piece of Planet Hollywood.
- (Sept. 2008) Appeared in a 'Mario Testino' (qv) photo shoot for Vanity Fair magazine alongside supermodels 'Stephanie Seymour' (qv), 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv), 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), 'Linda Evangelista' (qv) and 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv). The pictorial covered pages 182 through 193.
- Daughter Kaya Jordan Gerber born in Los Angeles on 9/3/01, weighing 7 lb. 10 oz.
- Is a gay rights supporter. Supports Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
- (October 2008) Participated in the 3rd Munchkin's Project Pink annual breast cancer awareness campaign to raise money for breast cancer research. The project consists of the donation of celebrity-decorated and autographed bath ducks, put up for auction.
- Signed a three year exclusive developement deal with ABC in 1997.
- Spokesperson for "Ripley" store in Chile, turning the line "Me fascina Ripley" into a classic among Chilean people.
- Has been on the cover of more than 600 magazines worldwide, including "Vogue", "W", "People", "Harper's Bazaar", "ELLE" and "Allure".