Feb. 20th, 1966
DeKalb, Illinois, USA
Cindy Crawford's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- One of the five original supermodels. The others are 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv), 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), and 'Linda Evangelista' (qv).
- Went to DeKalb High School and one academic quarter at Northwestern University.
- (1997) Dated 'Val Kilmer' (qv).
- Dated actor 'John Enos III' (qv)
- Owns a piece of Planet Hollywood.
- She was the woman in the bathtub in 'George Michael (II)' (qv)'s "Freedom" music video.
- (Sept. 2008) Appeared in a 'Mario Testino' (qv) photo shoot for Vanity Fair magazine alongside supermodels 'Stephanie Seymour' (qv), 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv), 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), 'Linda Evangelista' (qv) and 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv). The pictorial covered pages 182 through 193.
- Was the inspiration for 'Prince (I)' (qv)'s song "Cindy C."