Feb. 20th, 1966
DeKalb, Illinois, USA
Cindy Crawford's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1998 - 54
1995 - Fair Game
1987 - Secret of My Succe$s
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
Ellen Screen Test #1
- A 1997 "Shape" magazine survey of 4,000 picked her as the second (after 'Demi Moore' (qv)) most beautiful woman in the world.
- (6 December 1998) Injured when her husband swerved his Jeep to avoid hitting a horse.
- First modern supermodel to pose for "Playboy".
- Posed for PETA's "I'd rather go naked than wear fur" campaign in 1994. Ten years later, she became a spokesmodel for Blackglama's fur line.
- Was the inspiration for 'Prince (I)' (qv)'s song "Cindy C."
- Did TV commercials for Blockbuster Video from 1994.
- Went to DeKalb High School and one academic quarter at Northwestern University.
- Daughter of John and Jennifer.