Feb. 20th, 1966
DeKalb, Illinois, USA
Cindy Crawford's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Signed a three year exclusive developement deal with ABC in 1997.
- Was the inspiration for 'Prince (I)' (qv)'s song "Cindy C."
- Did TV commercials for Blockbuster Video from 1994.
- Was one of the finalists of Elite Model's Management's Look of the Year in 1983.
- Was ranked #3 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
- Spokesperson for "Ripley" store in Chile, turning the line "Me fascina Ripley" into a classic among Chilean people.
- Owns a piece of Planet Hollywood.
- Appeared on the premiere cover of then-boyfriend 'John Kennedy Jr.' (qv)'s magazine "George" (September 1995). Crawford was dressed as US President George Washington.