Feb. 20th, 1966
DeKalb, Illinois, USA
Cindy Crawford's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Consuming Kids: The Commercialization of Childhood
1998 - 54
1995 - Fair Game
1987 - Secret of My Succe$s
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest Judge
- Posed for PETA's "I'd rather go naked than wear fur" campaign in 1994. Ten years later, she became a spokesmodel for Blackglama's fur line.
- Was invited to Buckingham Palace by the late 'Princess Diana' (qv), when 'Prince William Windsor' (qv) had a secret crush on her.
- Was among the guests at 'Pamela Anderson (I)' (qv)'s and 'Kid Rock' (qv)'s wedding
- Was her high school's valedictorian. She also received a scholarship to study chemical engineering at Northwestern.
- Has been on the cover of more than 600 magazines worldwide, including "Vogue", "W", "People", "Harper's Bazaar", "ELLE" and "Allure".
- Was ranked #3 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
- Started modeling at age 19.
- Was the inspiration for 'Prince (I)' (qv)'s song "Cindy C."