Mar. 31st, 1943
Queens, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles
Christopher Walken (Voiced)
Maximillion 'Max' Zorin
Nervous-looking lead and supporting actor of the American stage and films. He won an Oscar as best supporting actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978). Seen in mostly supporting roles throughout the 80s and early 90s, often portraying psychologically unstable characters.
- Danced with 'Judy Garland (I)' (qv) at 'Liza Minnelli' (qv)'s 16th birthday party.
- He said in an interview that he has never turned down a role.
- Received Harvard's "Hasty Pudding Man of the Year" award on February 15, 2008.
- One of the few hosts of _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) who has hosted enough times to have his own recurring skit ("The Continental").
- Has said that a 200-film career is not out of the question.
- Loves horror films featuring zombies.
- Brother of 'Glenn Walken' (qv) and 'Ken Walken' (qv).
- He was nominated for a 1975 Joseph Jefferson Award for Best Guest Artist for his performance in "Sweet Bird of Youth," at the Academy Festival Theatre in Chicago, Illinois.