Mar. 31st, 1943
Queens, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles
Christopher Walken (Voiced)
Maximillion 'Max' Zorin
Nervous-looking lead and supporting actor of the American stage and films. He won an Oscar as best supporting actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978). Seen in mostly supporting roles throughout the 80s and early 90s, often portraying psychologically unstable characters.
- Lost out to 'Ryan O'Neal' (qv) for the romantic lead in _Love Story (1970)_ (qv).
- In order to achieve the gaunt, withdrawn and hollow look of his character in _The Deer Hunter (1978)_ (qv), it's reported that he ate a diet consisting of only rice and bananas in preparation for this film.
- Ranked #1 on Tropopkin's Top 25 Most Intriguing People [Issue #100]
- He, along with 'Nick Nolte' (qv), were both considered for the role of Han Solo in _Star Wars (1977)_ (qv).
- Was the first to play King Philip of France on stage for "The Lion in Winter" in 1966, at the Ambassador Theatre, New York City.
- Manages to insert a little dance number into nearly all of his roles, no matter how small, scripted or not.
- Received the Shakespeare Theater's Will Award in 1994 for his contributions to classical theater.
- Attended the Professional Children's School.