Mar. 31st, 1943
Queens, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Host
Himself - Guest
Christopher Walken (Voiced)
Maximillion 'Max' Zorin
Himself - Guest
Nervous-looking lead and supporting actor of the American stage and films. He won an Oscar as best supporting actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978). Seen in mostly supporting roles throughout the 80s and early 90s, often portraying psychologically unstable characters.
- In his 35 years in film, he has acted in well over 90 films. He rarely turns down a part, under the belief that making movies (whether they turn out good or bad) is always a rewarding experience.
- Was considered for the role of Number Two in _Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997)_ (qv).
- Was considered for the role of Capt. Jack Sparrow in _Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)_ (qv).
- At the beginning of _The Dead Zone (1983)_ (qv) he tells his class to read "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow". Sixteen years later he plays The Headless Horseman in _Sleepy Hollow (1999)_ (qv).
- Has said that a 200-film career is not out of the question.
- Has played 3 different characters with the name Max in _Kiss Toledo Goodbye (1999)_ (qv), _Batman Returns (1992)_ (qv) and _A View to a Kill (1985)_ (qv).
- He appeared on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) doing a Christmas medley called "Walken In A Winter Wonderland" which he dedicated to his mother who hated that he played so many villains.
- Had read 'Edgar Allan Poe' (qv)'s "The Raven" for an audio book.