Mar. 31st, 1943
Queens, New York, USA
Christopher Walken's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Nervous-looking lead and supporting actor of the American stage and films. He won an Oscar as best supporting actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978). Seen in mostly supporting roles throughout the 80s and early 90s, often portraying psychologically unstable characters.
- Has different-colored eyes (one blue and one hazel). This is a condition known as heterochromia.
- He appeared on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) doing a Christmas medley called "Walken In A Winter Wonderland" which he dedicated to his mother who hated that he played so many villains.
- In his 35 years in film, he has acted in well over 90 films. He rarely turns down a part, under the belief that making movies (whether they turn out good or bad) is always a rewarding experience.
- Is a very skilled chef.
- Along with 'Alec Baldwin' (qv), he has a standing invitation to host _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) every year (if scheduling permits).
- Has played 3 different characters with the name Max in _Kiss Toledo Goodbye (1999)_ (qv), _Batman Returns (1992)_ (qv) and _A View to a Kill (1985)_ (qv).
- Was on 'Natalie Wood (I)' (qv)'s yacht the night she drowned.
- Danced with 'Judy Garland (I)' (qv) at 'Liza Minnelli' (qv)'s 16th birthday party.