Mar. 31st, 1943
Queens, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles
Christopher Walken (Voiced)
Maximillion 'Max' Zorin
Nervous-looking lead and supporting actor of the American stage and films. He won an Oscar as best supporting actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978). Seen in mostly supporting roles throughout the 80s and early 90s, often portraying psychologically unstable characters.
- Received Harvard's "Hasty Pudding Man of the Year" award on February 15, 2008.
- A frequent host of _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv), he has also been parodied on the show by 'Jay Mohr' (qv). The youngest ever regular cast member was 'Anthony Michael Hall' (qv), who succeeded him in the television series based on _The Dead Zone (1983)_ (qv), and who, like Walken, has appeared in the Batman film series.
- Frequently works with director 'Tim Burton (I)' (qv).
- He was nominated for a 1975 Joseph Jefferson Award for Best Guest Artist for his performance in "Sweet Bird of Youth," at the Academy Festival Theatre in Chicago, Illinois.
- Had read 'Edgar Allan Poe' (qv)'s "The Raven" for an audio book.
- He has been a huge fan of 'Elvis Presley' (qv) since his mid-teens.
- Doesn't own a computer or a cell phone.
- Quit smoking cigarettes in his late thirties.