Mar. 31st, 1943
Queens, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles
Christopher Walken (Voiced)
Maximillion 'Max' Zorin
Nervous-looking lead and supporting actor of the American stage and films. He won an Oscar as best supporting actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978). Seen in mostly supporting roles throughout the 80s and early 90s, often portraying psychologically unstable characters.
- He, along with 'Nick Nolte' (qv), were both considered for the role of Han Solo in _Star Wars (1977)_ (qv).
- Has a phobia of going too fast in cars.
- Was 'George Lucas (I)' (qv)' second choice for the role of Han Solo in _Star Wars (1977)_ (qv).
- Quit smoking cigarettes in his late thirties.
- When hosting _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv), he likes to sing during his monologues (which has become a crowd pleasing favorite). So naturally, when co-hosting SNL specials, his introduction song "I'm Walkin, Im 'Talkin" (for the rhyme of his last name) is played.
- Has played 3 different characters with the name Max in _Kiss Toledo Goodbye (1999)_ (qv), _Batman Returns (1992)_ (qv) and _A View to a Kill (1985)_ (qv).
- Has said that a 200-film career is not out of the question.
- Received the Shakespeare Theater's Will Award in 1994 for his contributions to classical theater.