Mar. 31st, 1943
Queens, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles
Christopher Walken (Voiced)
Maximillion 'Max' Zorin
Nervous-looking lead and supporting actor of the American stage and films. He won an Oscar as best supporting actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978). Seen in mostly supporting roles throughout the 80s and early 90s, often portraying psychologically unstable characters.
- Loves horror films featuring zombies.
- Was on 'Natalie Wood (I)' (qv)'s yacht the night she drowned.
- Brother of 'Glenn Walken' (qv) and 'Ken Walken' (qv).
- Walken initially intended to study dancing instead of acting, but dropped out of Hofstra University after one year when he landed an off-Broadway musical "Best Foot Forward" in 1963.
- Was robbed at the airport in Venice and his _The Prophecy II (1998) (V)_ (qv) script, glasses, keys, drivers licence, and $100 were stolen. All items were later found, except for the money.
- Worked briefly as a lion tamer in a circus at age 15.
- Was the first to play King Philip of France on stage for "The Lion in Winter" in 1966, at the Ambassador Theatre, New York City.
- Was considered for the role of Number Two in _Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997)_ (qv).