Mar. 31st, 1943
Queens, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles
Christopher Walken (Voiced)
Maximillion 'Max' Zorin
Nervous-looking lead and supporting actor of the American stage and films. He won an Oscar as best supporting actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978). Seen in mostly supporting roles throughout the 80s and early 90s, often portraying psychologically unstable characters.
- Was on 'Natalie Wood (I)' (qv)'s yacht the night she drowned.
- At the beginning of _The Dead Zone (1983)_ (qv) he tells his class to read "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow". Sixteen years later he plays The Headless Horseman in _Sleepy Hollow (1999)_ (qv).
- Only Oscar-winning actor to portray a primary 007 villain, in _A View to a Kill (1985)_ (qv).
- Received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame [October 8, 2004].
- Alternated with his brother 'Glenn Walken' (qv) in the role of Mike Bauer on the soap opera _"The Guiding Light" (1952)_ (qv) (1954-1956).
- He said in an interview that he has never turned down a role.
- A frequent host of _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv), he has also been parodied on the show by 'Jay Mohr' (qv). The youngest ever regular cast member was 'Anthony Michael Hall' (qv), who succeeded him in the television series based on _The Dead Zone (1983)_ (qv), and who, like Walken, has appeared in the Batman film series.
- He, along with 'Nick Nolte' (qv), were both considered for the role of Han Solo in _Star Wars (1977)_ (qv).