Mar. 31st, 1943
Queens, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles
Christopher Walken (Voiced)
Maximillion 'Max' Zorin
Nervous-looking lead and supporting actor of the American stage and films. He won an Oscar as best supporting actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978). Seen in mostly supporting roles throughout the 80s and early 90s, often portraying psychologically unstable characters.
- Doesn't own a computer or a cell phone.
- He appeared on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) doing a Christmas medley called "Walken In A Winter Wonderland" which he dedicated to his mother who hated that he played so many villains.
- (October 1997) Ranked #96 in Empire (UK) magazine's "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time" list.
- Was assaulted in a street in New York in 1980 when he asked two men to turn down their music. His nose was broken in the incident.
- Attended the Professional Children's School.
- Has different-colored eyes (one blue and one hazel). This is a condition known as heterochromia.
- Met wife, casting agent 'Georgianne Walken' (qv) (née Thon), while touring with "West Side Story".
- A frequent host of _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv), he has also been parodied on the show by 'Jay Mohr' (qv). The youngest ever regular cast member was 'Anthony Michael Hall' (qv), who succeeded him in the television series based on _The Dead Zone (1983)_ (qv), and who, like Walken, has appeared in the Batman film series.