Mar. 31st, 1943
Queens, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles
Christopher Walken (Voiced)
Maximillion 'Max' Zorin
Nervous-looking lead and supporting actor of the American stage and films. He won an Oscar as best supporting actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978). Seen in mostly supporting roles throughout the 80s and early 90s, often portraying psychologically unstable characters.
- Member of _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv)'s prestigious "Five Timers Club".
- Loves horror films featuring zombies.
- Brother of 'Glenn Walken' (qv) and 'Ken Walken' (qv).
- In his 35 years in film, he has acted in well over 90 films. He rarely turns down a part, under the belief that making movies (whether they turn out good or bad) is always a rewarding experience.
- He appeared on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) doing a Christmas medley called "Walken In A Winter Wonderland" which he dedicated to his mother who hated that he played so many villains.
- Attended the Professional Children's School.
- In order to achieve the gaunt, withdrawn and hollow look of his character in _The Deer Hunter (1978)_ (qv), it's reported that he ate a diet consisting of only rice and bananas in preparation for this film.
- Was assaulted in a street in New York in 1980 when he asked two men to turn down their music. His nose was broken in the incident.