Mar. 31st, 1943
Queens, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles
Christopher Walken (Voiced)
Maximillion 'Max' Zorin
Nervous-looking lead and supporting actor of the American stage and films. He won an Oscar as best supporting actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978). Seen in mostly supporting roles throughout the 80s and early 90s, often portraying psychologically unstable characters.
- Doesn't own a computer or a cell phone.
- Has said that a 200-film career is not out of the question.
- His wife, 'Georgianne Walken' (qv), and his brothers, 'Ken Walken' (qv) & 'Glenn Walken' (qv), still call him "Ronnie".
- Worked briefly as a lion tamer in a circus at age 15.
- Received Harvard's "Hasty Pudding Man of the Year" award on February 15, 2008.
- Along with 'Alec Baldwin' (qv), he has a standing invitation to host _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) every year (if scheduling permits).
- Received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame [October 8, 2004].
- He has been a huge fan of 'Elvis Presley' (qv) since his mid-teens.