Mar. 31st, 1943
Queens, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles
Christopher Walken (Voiced)
Maximillion 'Max' Zorin
Nervous-looking lead and supporting actor of the American stage and films. He won an Oscar as best supporting actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978). Seen in mostly supporting roles throughout the 80s and early 90s, often portraying psychologically unstable characters.
- Received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame [October 8, 2004].
- Had read 'Edgar Allan Poe' (qv)'s "The Raven" for an audio book.
- Has played 3 different characters with the name Max in _Kiss Toledo Goodbye (1999)_ (qv), _Batman Returns (1992)_ (qv) and _A View to a Kill (1985)_ (qv).
- He has been a huge fan of 'Elvis Presley' (qv) since his mid-teens.
- His mother was Scottish-American.
- His performance as Nick Chevotarevich in _The Deer Hunter (1978)_ (qv) is ranked #88 on Premiere Magazine's 100 Greatest Performances of All Time (2006).
- His wife, 'Georgianne Walken' (qv), and his brothers, 'Ken Walken' (qv) & 'Glenn Walken' (qv), still call him "Ronnie".
- Walken initially intended to study dancing instead of acting, but dropped out of Hofstra University after one year when he landed an off-Broadway musical "Best Foot Forward" in 1963.