Mar. 31st, 1943
Queens, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles
Christopher Walken (Voiced)
Maximillion 'Max' Zorin
Nervous-looking lead and supporting actor of the American stage and films. He won an Oscar as best supporting actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978). Seen in mostly supporting roles throughout the 80s and early 90s, often portraying psychologically unstable characters.
- Said in an interview (July 2005) with the German magazine "Der Spiegel" that his father was a German baker from Essen, Germany.
- The son of a baker.
- Only Oscar-winning actor to portray a primary 007 villain, in _A View to a Kill (1985)_ (qv).
- Frequently works with director 'Tim Burton (I)' (qv).
- Has said that a 200-film career is not out of the question.
- Was considered for the role of Capt. Jack Sparrow in _Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)_ (qv).
- Won an MTV Video Music Award for choreographing his own moves in 'Fatboy Slim' (qv)'s 2001 music video "Weapon Of Choice."
- He has been a huge fan of 'Elvis Presley' (qv) since his mid-teens.