Aug. 14th, 1974
Fresno, California, USA
Christopher Gorham's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Audiences will likely best remember Gorham from his role on ABC's "Ugly Betty" as Betty's boyfriend, Henry, as well as the critically-acclaimed CBS Series Harper's Island. Prior to that, he was a series regular on the NBC comedy Out of Practice opposite 'Henry Winkler', 'Ty Burrell', 'Stockard Channing' and 'Jennifer Tilly' and also starred as Dr. McCabe opposite Neal McDonough in NBC's Medical Investigation. Other television credits include recurring roles on both Felicity and Party of Five.
Gorham also has guest-starred on such series as CSI, Without a Trace, Boomtown and Buffy the Vampire Slayer before transitioning to leading man in Jake 2.0. In the acclaimed action-adventure drama series he starred as Jake Foley, a computer technician whose life is drastically changed when he is accidentally injected with microscopic machines that invade his nervous system and endow him with superhuman abilities. Gorham also starred in the sci-fi adventure series Odyssey 5 with Peter Weller.
Gorham made his feature film debut in acclaimed director Danny Boyle's A Life Less Ordinary, with Ewan McGregor and Cameron Diaz. In direct contrast, he starred opposite Anne Hathaway as a missionary who heads to Tongan Islands in the film The Other Side of Heaven for producer Gerald Molen. He recently completed starring roles in four independent films, the latest being The Ledge opposite 'Liv Tyler', 'Patrick Wilson' and 'Terrence Howard'.
In addition to acting in television and film, Gorham also completed a guest star performance role in the Off-Broadway production of Spalding Gray: Stories Left to Tell at the Minetta Lane Theatre.
A native of Fresno, CA, Gorham, attended UCLA. While there, he met his wife, actress Anel Lopez, Gorham with whom he now has two sons and a daughter.
- Christopher and his wife Anel welcomed their first daughter on 1/10/09. Their daughter's name is Alondra Cecilia.
- He is a licensed auctioneer, having trained with his grandfather in Kansas City, Missouri, USA.
- Attended high school at Roosevelt School of the Arts and graduated from UCLA with a BA in Film & Theater arts. While in college, he participated in many sports including martial arts, stage combat, fencing, roller-blading, and ballroom dancing.
- Announced that he and his wife, 'Anel Lopez Gorham' (qv), are expecting their third child, a girl, in January 2009.
- He resides in San Fernando Valley, California, USA.
- While still in high school, he won Young Male Talent of the Year at an International Modeling Talent Association competition in New York City.
- Two sons with wife 'Anel Lopez Gorham' (qv): Lucas Gorham (born 2001) and Ethan Gorham (born 2003).
- He proposed to his wife, 'Anel Lopez Gorham' (qv), on a bench outside of Tiffany's on Rodeo Drive, where he had made a picnic breakfast so that they could have a Breakfast at Tiffany's-style meal before going in and buying their wedding rings. They were college sweethearts.