Dec. 18th, 1980
Staten Island, New York, USA
5' 1 1/2
Christina Aguilera's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Christina María Aguilera is an American singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, and record producer known for Britain's Got Talent and The X Factor.
- (September 2001) Host of the second annual Latin Grammy awards show.
- Is good friends with Korean singer 'Jung-hyun Lee' (qv).
- (2001) Won the world's best selling Latin female artist at the World Music Awards. Christina also performed her #1 world-wide smash hit "Nobody wants to be lonely" with 'Ricky Martin (I)' (qv) at the ceremony.
- Ranked #8 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Her husband 'Jordan Bratman' (qv) is a music executive.
- Her video, Fighter, has six nominations for the 2004 Music Video Production Association awards for best pop video, best hair and best makeup, best cinematography, best styling and best direction of a female artist.
- Her infamous satin thong from her cover of a Maxim Magazine, was fetched by a lucky bidder on ebay for $1,542.69. The treasured thong was obtained from BBC Radio 1 personality Scott Mills, who got them from a pal at Maxim, according to the online description. The winner got more than the thong that once adorned the backside of Aguilera. The total ebay deal incuded a bottle of the pool water, a note from Mills, a note from a BBC producer, a letter from Maxim that included pointers from Aguilera and a copy of the racy Magazine itself.
- Won the 2004 Grammy for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance, with her song, "Beautiful".