Dec. 18th, 1980
Staten Island, New York, USA
5' 1 1/2
Christina Aguilera's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles2010 - Exit Through the Gift Shop
2008 - Shine a Light
2006 - Herbie Hancock: Possibilities
2004 - Shark Tale
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Coach
Jade St. John
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Guest (segment "Christina Aguilera")
Christina Maria Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980, in Staten Island, New York. Her parents divorced when she was young and she lived with her mother, although they moved around quite a bit. Christina's goal almost since birth was to be a singer, and at age 12 she was invited to audition for "MMC" (1989). She wound up getting the part and stayed there for a few years, until the show ended. In 1999 she had her breakthrough hit, "Genie in a Bottle". Since then she's made millions of fans, sold millions of records and has won many awards, including a Grammy for best new female artist. She has even made a Latin album and will be working on a second one. A Christmas album has also been released.
- Was offered the role of Stephanie Necrophuros in _Nine (2009)_ (qv), but turned it down due to scheduling conflicts with her upcoming album recording. 'Kate Hudson (I)' (qv) was cast instead.
- Named #16 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Rolling Stone Magazine wrote that her video, Dirrty, is the most played music video of all time.
- Her husband 'Jordan Bratman' (qv) is a music executive.
- (July 2001) Nominated for 6 MTV Video Music Awards. So far in her career she has received 11 nominations.
- (2004) Stated in a recent interview that she had all her piercings removed with the exception of the one in her right nipple.
- Gave birth to a baby boy on January 12th, 2008 at 10.05 pm. Christina and her husband, music executive 'Jordan Bratman' (qv), named the boy Max Liron Bratman. Max was 20.5 inches long and weighed in at 6 lbs., 2 oz.
- Is #1 on Maxim's Hot 100 of 2003.