Dec. 18th, 1980
Staten Island, New York, USA
5' 1 1/2
Christina Aguilera's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles2015 - Pitch Perfect 2
2013 - Bettie Page Reveals All
2010 - Exit Through the Gift Shop
2008 - Shine a Light
2006 - Herbie Hancock: Possibilities
2004 - Shark Tale
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Coach
Herself - Musical Guest
Jade St. John
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest (segment "Christina Aguilera")
Christina Maria Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980, in Staten Island, New York. Her parents divorced when she was young and she lived with her mother, although they moved around quite a bit. Christina's goal almost since birth was to be a singer, and at age 12 she was invited to audition for "MMC" (1989). She wound up getting the part and stayed there for a few years, until the show ended. In 1999 she had her breakthrough hit, "Genie in a Bottle". Since then she's made millions of fans, sold millions of records and has won many awards, including a Grammy for best new female artist. She has even made a Latin album and will be working on a second one. A Christmas album has also been released.
- 150,000 FHM Music TV fans decided that "Dirrty" is the sexiest video of all time (2005).
- Her idol is legendary singer 'Etta James' (qv).
- Although she is half-Ecuadoran and has released a Spanish album, she is not fluent in Spanish.
- Has her own shoe line, which is manufactured by ES Orginals. The shoe box that has her picture on it, can be used as a CD holder or picture frame.
- She is a spokesperson for Fetish (cosmetics), Coca-cola, Versace, Sketchers, MAC-cosmetics, Virgin-mobile, Mercedes, Declare Yourself.com, Xpose (perfume)
- Was best friends with 'Britney Spears' (qv) when they performed together on _"MMC" (1989)_ (qv)
- Ranked #13 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- One of Teen Peoples 25 Hottest Under 25 (2004).