Dec. 18th, 1980
Staten Island, New York, USA
5' 1 1/2
Christina Aguilera's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Pitch Perfect 2
2013 - Bettie Page Reveals All
2010 - Exit Through the Gift Shop
2008 - Shine a Light
2006 - Herbie Hancock: Possibilities
2004 - Shark Tale
Guest TV Roles
Jade St. John
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest (segment "Christina Aguilera")
Herself - Performer
Christina Maria Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980, in Staten Island, New York. Her parents divorced when she was young and she lived with her mother, although they moved around quite a bit. Christina's goal almost since birth was to be a singer, and at age 12 she was invited to audition for "MMC" (1989). She wound up getting the part and stayed there for a few years, until the show ended. In 1999 she had her breakthrough hit, "Genie in a Bottle". Since then she's made millions of fans, sold millions of records and has won many awards, including a Grammy for best new female artist. She has even made a Latin album and will be working on a second one. A Christmas album has also been released.
- Recorded a duet with 'Nelly (III)' (qv) of "Tilt Ya Head Back".
- Won the 2004 Grammy for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance, with her song, "Beautiful".
- Ranked #13 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- Has joined forces with Fetish, the cosmetic line to come out with a line of her own.
- Is good friends with Korean singer 'Jung-hyun Lee' (qv).
- Co-wrote fourteen songs on her latest album, "Stripped".
- (2001) Made the Top 20 in FHM Magazine's 100 Sexiest Women.
- She has asked the US Patent and Trademark Office to approve over 450 items. Among the list are lingerie, crayons, skiwear, ropes and handcuffs.