Dec. 18th, 1980
Staten Island, New York, USA
5' 1 1/2
Christina Aguilera's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Pitch Perfect 2
2013 - Bettie Page Reveals All
2010 - Exit Through the Gift Shop
2008 - Shine a Light
2006 - Herbie Hancock: Possibilities
2004 - Shark Tale
Guest TV Roles
Jade St. John
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest (segment "Christina Aguilera")
Christina Maria Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980, in Staten Island, New York. Her parents divorced when she was young and she lived with her mother, although they moved around quite a bit. Christina's goal almost since birth was to be a singer, and at age 12 she was invited to audition for "MMC" (1989). She wound up getting the part and stayed there for a few years, until the show ended. In 1999 she had her breakthrough hit, "Genie in a Bottle". Since then she's made millions of fans, sold millions of records and has won many awards, including a Grammy for best new female artist. She has even made a Latin album and will be working on a second one. A Christmas album has also been released.
- Recorded a remake of the disco classic "Carwash" with 'Missy 'Misdemeanor' Elliott'.
- Ranked #4 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Shares a birthday with 'Katie Holmes' (qv), 'Brad Pitt' (qv), 'DMX' (qv), 'Casper Van Dien' (qv) and filmmaker 'Steven Spielberg' (qv).
- Is good friends with Korean singer 'Jung-hyun Lee' (qv).
- Has her own shoe line, which is manufactured by ES Orginals. The shoe box that has her picture on it, can be used as a CD holder or picture frame.
- Was featured as #8 in Maxim Magazine's "Hot 100 of 2002" supplement. (2002)
- Released an album, "Stripped", in October 2002. The first single from her album was released in mid-September.
- At 11, she was the youngest person to perform the national anthem at a major sporting event at that time