Dec. 18th, 1980
Staten Island, New York, USA
5' 1 1/2
Christina Aguilera's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Christina María Aguilera is an American singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, and record producer known for Britain's Got Talent and The X Factor.
- (March 2001) Announced that she will star in TV commercials for Coke, which were slated to appear in the United States in May 2001 and continue throughout the summer. The Coke campaign also offered a $1,000,000 grand prize for a sweepstakes as well as the opportunity to meet the pop princess and hang out with her during a video taping. Christina previously starred in commercials for Coke which aired solely in Latin America. The ads were such a success that Coca-Cola decided to run new ads featuring Christina Aguilera in the U.S.
- Has two papillon dogs, Chewy and Stinky.
- Her last name is Spanish for "Eyrie".
- Will receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Other inductees include 'Brooks and Dunn' (qv), 'Ricky Martin (I)' (qv), 'Red Hot Chili Peppers' (qv), 'George Harrison (I)' (qv), 'Angela Bassett' (qv), 'Cate Blanchett' (qv), 'Tim Robbins (I)' (qv), 'Stan Lee (I)' (qv) and 'Howie Mandel (I)' (qv).
- Named #16 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Nominated for five 2004 Grammys, Song of the Year, "Beautiful", Best Female Pop Vocal Performance, "Beautiful", Best Pop Collaberation with Vocal, "Can't Hold Us Down" (w/ Lil'Kim), Best Pop Vocal Album, "Stripped" and Best Remixed Recording, "Beautiful" (Peter Rauhofer, Remixer.)
- Us Weekly Young Hollywood Hot 20 list (2005).
- Shares a birthday with 'Katie Holmes' (qv), 'Brad Pitt' (qv), 'DMX' (qv), 'Casper Van Dien' (qv) and filmmaker 'Steven Spielberg' (qv).