Dec. 18th, 1980
Staten Island, New York, USA
5' 1 1/2
Christina Aguilera's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles2015 - Pitch Perfect 2
2013 - Bettie Page Reveals All
2010 - Exit Through the Gift Shop
2008 - Shine a Light
2006 - Herbie Hancock: Possibilities
2004 - Shark Tale
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Coach
Jade St. John
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Guest (segment "Christina Aguilera")
Christina Maria Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980, in Staten Island, New York. Her parents divorced when she was young and she lived with her mother, although they moved around quite a bit. Christina's goal almost since birth was to be a singer, and at age 12 she was invited to audition for "MMC" (1989). She wound up getting the part and stayed there for a few years, until the show ended. In 1999 she had her breakthrough hit, "Genie in a Bottle". Since then she's made millions of fans, sold millions of records and has won many awards, including a Grammy for best new female artist. She has even made a Latin album and will be working on a second one. A Christmas album has also been released.
- Received 3 BRIT Award nominations, Best International Female Solo Artist, Best International Album, and Best Pop.
- Graduated from North Allegheny High School in Wexford, Pennsylvania (1999)
- 'Sharon Stone (I)' (qv) and 'Justin Timberlake' (qv) were among the 130 guests at her wedding to Jordan Bratman.
- Has 4 siblings: a younger half-brother Michael (born 1996), step-brother Casey, younger sister Rachel (born 1986) and step-sister Stephanie.
- Was offered the role of Stephanie Necrophuros in _Nine (2009)_ (qv), but turned it down due to scheduling conflicts with her upcoming album recording. 'Kate Hudson (I)' (qv) was cast instead.
- Attended Marshall Middle School in Wexford, Pennslyvania.
- Her last name is Spanish for "Eyrie".
- Has a Cadillac SUV and a Range Rover.