Dec. 18th, 1980
Staten Island, New York, USA
5' 1 1/2
Christina Aguilera's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Pitch Perfect 2
2013 - Bettie Page Reveals All
2010 - Exit Through the Gift Shop
2008 - Shine a Light
2006 - Herbie Hancock: Possibilities
2004 - Shark Tale
Guest TV Roles
Jade St. John
Herself - Guest
Herself - Musical Guest
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest (segment "Christina Aguilera")
Christina María Aguilera is an American singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, and record producer known for Britain's Got Talent and The X Factor.
- She is a spokesperson for Fetish (cosmetics), Coca-cola, Versace, Sketchers, MAC-cosmetics, Virgin-mobile, Mercedes, Declare Yourself.com, Xpose (perfume)
- Debuted on national TV at age 8 on _"Star Search" (1983)_ (qv).
- Her infamous satin thong from her cover of a Maxim Magazine, was fetched by a lucky bidder on ebay for $1,542.69. The treasured thong was obtained from BBC Radio 1 personality Scott Mills, who got them from a pal at Maxim, according to the online description. The winner got more than the thong that once adorned the backside of Aguilera. The total ebay deal incuded a bottle of the pool water, a note from Mills, a note from a BBC producer, a letter from Maxim that included pointers from Aguilera and a copy of the racy Magazine itself.
- Has a Cadillac SUV and a Range Rover.
- Won the 2002 Grammy (best collaboration) with Lil' Kim, Mya, & Pink for her work in the 'Moulin Rouge' song 'Lady Marmalade'.
- Step-dad is: Jim Kearns
- Is mentioned in 'Eminem' (qv)'s song "The real Slim Shady" and is spoofed in the song's music video
- Co-wrote 'Kelly Clarkson' (qv)'s hit single, "Miss Independent".