Dec. 18th, 1980
Staten Island, New York, USA
5' 1 1/2
Christina Aguilera's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles2010 - Exit Through the Gift Shop
2010 - Get Him To the Greek
2008 - Shine a Light
2006 - Herbie Hancock: Possibilities
2004 - Shark Tale
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Coach
Herself - Musical Guest
Herself - Guest Judge
Christina Maria Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980, in Staten Island, New York. Her parents divorced when she was young and she lived with her mother, although they moved around quite a bit. Christina's goal almost since birth was to be a singer, and at age 12 she was invited to audition for "MMC" (1989). She wound up getting the part and stayed there for a few years, until the show ended. In 1999 she had her breakthrough hit, "Genie in a Bottle". Since then she's made millions of fans, sold millions of records and has won many awards, including a Grammy for best new female artist. She has even made a Latin album and will be working on a second one. A Christmas album has also been released.
- In 1994, several labels, including RCA, passed on the opportunity to sign Christina Aguilera. Undaunted, she left for Japan to jump-start her career on distant shores.
- Gave birth to her first child down the hall from 'Nicole Richie' (qv) who was also giving birth to her child.
- After wowing the crowd at a Pittsburgh charity banquet, 11-year-old Christina landed offers to sing the national anthem for the Penguins, Pirates, and Steelers.
- (2001) Won the world's best selling Latin female artist at the World Music Awards. Christina also performed her #1 world-wide smash hit "Nobody wants to be lonely" with 'Ricky Martin (I)' (qv) at the ceremony.
- Step-dad is: Jim Kearns
- Ranked #4 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- She's an NPC (non playable character) in The Sims: Superstar, an expansion pack for The Sims.
- For two seasons, Christina appeared on _"MMC" (1989)_ (qv) which furthered her desire to record an album before she graduated from high school.