Dec. 18th, 1980
Staten Island, New York, USA
5' 1 1/2
Christina Aguilera's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Christina María Aguilera is an American singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, and record producer known for Britain's Got Talent and The X Factor.
- Nominated for five 2004 Grammys, Song of the Year, "Beautiful", Best Female Pop Vocal Performance, "Beautiful", Best Pop Collaberation with Vocal, "Can't Hold Us Down" (w/ Lil'Kim), Best Pop Vocal Album, "Stripped" and Best Remixed Recording, "Beautiful" (Peter Rauhofer, Remixer.)
- In 1994, several labels, including RCA, passed on the opportunity to sign Christina Aguilera. Undaunted, she left for Japan to jump-start her career on distant shores.
- Has 4 siblings: a younger half-brother Michael (born 1996), step-brother Casey, younger sister Rachel (born 1986) and step-sister Stephanie.
- Released an album, "Stripped", in October 2002. The first single from her album was released in mid-September.
- Ranked #14 on VH1's The 50 Geatest Women of the Video Era.
- Is #1 on Maxim's Hot 100 of 2003.
- Rolling Stone Magazine wrote that her video, Dirrty, is the most played music video of all time.
- Has her own shoe line, which is manufactured by ES Orginals. The shoe box that has her picture on it, can be used as a CD holder or picture frame.