Dec. 18th, 1980
Staten Island, New York, USA
5' 1 1/2
Christina Aguilera's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles2015 - Pitch Perfect 2
2013 - Bettie Page Reveals All
2010 - Exit Through the Gift Shop
2008 - Shine a Light
2006 - Herbie Hancock: Possibilities
2004 - Shark Tale
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Coach
Jade St. John
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Guest (segment "Christina Aguilera")
Christina Maria Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980, in Staten Island, New York. Her parents divorced when she was young and she lived with her mother, although they moved around quite a bit. Christina's goal almost since birth was to be a singer, and at age 12 she was invited to audition for "MMC" (1989). She wound up getting the part and stayed there for a few years, until the show ended. In 1999 she had her breakthrough hit, "Genie in a Bottle". Since then she's made millions of fans, sold millions of records and has won many awards, including a Grammy for best new female artist. She has even made a Latin album and will be working on a second one. A Christmas album has also been released.
- (2000) Her contract requests she gets various health foods and Flintstones chewable vitamins. Also soft drinks such as Coca Cola and Nesquik but not Pepsi or anything diet.
- Her father Fausto was an Ecuador-born U.S. army sergeant, who split from her mom Shelly when Christina was 6.
- Debuted on national TV at age 8 on _"Star Search" (1983)_ (qv).
- Her last name is Spanish for "Eyrie".
- Ranked #62 on VH1's 100 Sexiest Artists.
- (2001) Made the Top 20 in FHM Magazine's 100 Sexiest Women.
- Named #16 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Attended Rochester Area Elementary School in Rochester, Pennsylvania.