Aug. 31st, 1972
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Chris Tucker's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- On April 17, 2005, he was arrested in Georgia for reckless driving and fleeing to elude after he did not pull over right away. Sheriffs claimed he was driving 109 mph in his 2005 Bentley.
- He has a son named Destin Christopher Tucker.
- Well known for parodying the Cuban accent of the Tony Montana character from _Scarface (1983)_ (qv).
- Has Native American ancestry.
- Appears occasionally at charity concerts and functions and is dedicated to helping bring attention to African poverty and hunger issues in America.
- Stand-up comic.
- Graduate of Columbia High School.
- Images of him were edited out from stock footage, in the "Next Friday" (2000) DVD bonus material.