Aug. 31st, 1972
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Chris Tucker's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2012 - Silver Linings Playbook
2007 - Rush Hour 3
2001 - Rush Hour 2
2000 - Next Friday
1998 - Rush Hour
1997 - Jackie Brown
1997 - Money Talks
1995 - Dead Presidents
1995 - Friday
1994 - House Party 3
1993 - The Meteor Man
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Comedian
Himself - Guest
- His breakout role was that of "Smokey" in _Friday (1995)_ (qv).
- On April 17, 2005, he was arrested in Georgia for reckless driving and fleeing to elude after he did not pull over right away. Sheriffs claimed he was driving 109 mph in his 2005 Bentley.
- He has a son named Destin Christopher Tucker.
- In 1999, he signed a two-picture $45 million deal with New Line Cinema - including $20 million to co-star in _Rush Hour 2 (2001)_ (qv) - other deal unknown.
- Images of him were edited out from stock footage, in the "Next Friday" (2000) DVD bonus material.
- Has Native American ancestry.
- Appears occasionally at charity concerts and functions and is dedicated to helping bring attention to African poverty and hunger issues in America.
- On May 25, 2005 he testified in defense of 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv) during Jackson's trial on charges of child molestation.