Aug. 31st, 1972
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Chris Tucker's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Images of him were edited out from stock footage, in the "Next Friday" (2000) DVD bonus material.
- Stand-up comic.
- Appears occasionally at charity concerts and functions and is dedicated to helping bring attention to African poverty and hunger issues in America.
- On April 17, 2005, he was arrested in Georgia for reckless driving and fleeing to elude after he did not pull over right away. Sheriffs claimed he was driving 109 mph in his 2005 Bentley.
- Has Native American ancestry.
- On May 25, 2005 he testified in defense of 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv) during Jackson's trial on charges of child molestation.
- His breakout role was that of "Smokey" in _Friday (1995)_ (qv).
- In 1999, he signed a two-picture $45 million deal with New Line Cinema - including $20 million to co-star in _Rush Hour 2 (2001)_ (qv) - other deal unknown.