May. 27th, 1990
Fresno, California, USA
Chris Colfer's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Chris Colfer grew up performing in community and regional theatre in Clovis, CA. At age 14, he assistant-directed a theatrical benefit for Valley Children's Hospital. Colfer was very active throughout high school: he was involved in drama, was the president of the writer's club, was editor of the school literary magazine and was a speech and debate champion. He also wrote, directed and starred in a musical spoof of "Sweeney Todd", titled "Shirley Todd", at the end of his senior year.
Colfer lives in Los Angeles.
- Chris holds many Speech and Debate Champion titles.
- Lost over 40 pounds in 2007 thanks to "horrible methods called diet and exercise".
- The scar on the left side of his neck is from surgery in 1998.
- Wrote and Directed "Shirley Todd," a musical spoof of "Sweeney Todd" during his senior year of High School. He also starred as "Mr. Lovett".
- He practices Sai.
- During High School, Chris was involved with Speech & Debate, Drama, the FFA, was President of the Writer's Club, Editor of the School Literary Magazine, and Captain of Destination Imagination.
- Assistant Directed a theatrical benefit for Valley Children's Hospital when he was 14.
- Before becoming an actor, Chris worked mornings before school in the cafeteria as a cookie scooper and summers as a clerk at a dry cleaners.