Feb. 10th, 1997
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Chloe Moretz's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2011 - Hugo Cabret
2010 - Let Me In
2010 - Diary of a Wimpy Kid
2010 - Kick-Ass
2009 - Not Forgotten
2009 - Days of Summer
2008 - Bolt
2008 - The Eye
2008 - The Third Nail
2006 - Big Momma's House 2
2006 - Room 6
2006 - Wicked Little Things
2005 - The Amityville Horror
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Chloe Grace Moretz was born on the 7th February 1997 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Now at the age of eight years, she has an impressive resume, with nearly ten movies and a couple of guest appearances.
Chloe's first 2 appearances were as Violet in two episodes of "The Guardian" (2001), on TV. Her first movie role was as Molly in Heart of the Beholder (2005), a story about a family who opened the first video cassette store in 1980. This was followed by a small role in Family Plan (2005) (TV) as Young Charlie.
But after that came Chloe's biggest role, and the role that made her famous. In 2005's remake of The Amityville Horror (2005), Chloe plays Chelsea "Missy" Lutz.
Chloe's career had become even better after her talent was recognized in The Amityville Horror (2005) and her other appearances. She was landed a small role in Today You Die (2005) (V) as the Little girl, and she has recently completed Room 6 (2006) and Big Momma's House 2 (2006).
Chloe has just returned from Bulgaria where she filmed Wicked Little Things (2006), in which she plays Emma Tunney. She is currently filming The Third Nail (2008). Her character is Hailey Deonte.
- Was considered for the role of Lucy in _Case 39 (2009)_ (qv), which went to 'Jodelle Ferland' (qv).
- Her favorite song is "You're Beautiful" by 'James Blunt' (qv).
- She is a StarPower Ambassador for the Starlight Children's Foundation.
- Prefers to be called ChloŽ Grace rather than just ChloŽ.
- Her favorite subjects in school are science and math.
- Has a cat named Zoe.
- She would like to work with: 'Reese Witherspoon' (qv), 'Nicole Kidman' (qv), 'Naomi Watts' (qv), 'Denzel Washington' (qv) and 'Johnny Depp' (qv).
- Was a model before she became an actress.