Feb. 10th, 1997
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Chloe Moretz's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Chloe Grace Moretz was born on the 7th February 1997 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Now at the age of eight years, she has an impressive resume, with nearly ten movies and a couple of guest appearances.
Chloe's first 2 appearances were as Violet in two episodes of "The Guardian" (2001), on TV. Her first movie role was as Molly in Heart of the Beholder (2005), a story about a family who opened the first video cassette store in 1980. This was followed by a small role in Family Plan (2005) (TV) as Young Charlie.
But after that came Chloe's biggest role, and the role that made her famous. In 2005's remake of The Amityville Horror (2005), Chloe plays Chelsea "Missy" Lutz.
Chloe's career had become even better after her talent was recognized in The Amityville Horror (2005) and her other appearances. She was landed a small role in Today You Die (2005) (V) as the Little girl, and she has recently completed Room 6 (2006) and Big Momma's House 2 (2006).
Chloe has just returned from Bulgaria where she filmed Wicked Little Things (2006), in which she plays Emma Tunney. She is currently filming The Third Nail (2008). Her character is Hailey Deonte.
- She is a StarPower Ambassador for the Starlight Children's Foundation.
- At the time of the _The Amityville Horror (2005)_ (qv) premiere, Chloe was not allowed to see the movie.
- Chloe had to walk on and dangle from the top of a 60-foot high house for _The Amityville Horror (2005)_ (qv), and only had a couple of wires and a harness holding her. She was cautious at first, but according to director 'Andrew Douglas (IV)' (qv), she began to think it was fun within an hour.
- Her favorite song is "You're Beautiful" by 'James Blunt' (qv).
- Has a cat named Zoe.
- She likes comedies and ballet.
- Named her dog Fuller after _The Amityville Horror (2005)_ (qv) producer 'Bradley Fuller (I)' (qv), and her dog Missy after her character Chelsea "Missy" Lutz.
- Was considered for the role of Lucy in _Case 39 (2009)_ (qv), which went to 'Jodelle Ferland' (qv).