Jul. 12th, 1951
Huron, South Dakota, USA
Cheryl Ladd's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Walk Hard - The Dewey Cox Story
1998 - Permanent Midnight
1992 - Poison Ivy
1989 - Millennium
1975 - The Treasure of Jamaica Reef
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Interviewee
Cheryl Ladd (born Cheryl Jean Stoppelmoor; July 12, 1951) is an American actress, singer and author. Ladd is best known for her role as Kris Munroe in the television series Charlie's Angels, hired amid a swirl of publicity prior to its second season in 1977 to replace the departing Farrah Fawcett-Majors. Ladd remained with the show until its cancellation in 1981.
- Measurements: 34-22 1/2-33 (as a young model), 35C-23-34 (as the new "Angel" in 1977), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- During high school in Huron, South Dakota, Ladd waited on cars at the local carhop, The Barn.
- Stepdaughter, 'Lindsay Russell (II)' (qv), born 1977, is an aspiring musician.
- High school cheerleader in Huron.
- Has a younger brother named Seth.
- In 1978, a listener wrote into 'Casey Kasem' (qv)'s "American Top 40" radio show, requesting a long-distance dedication (a weekly feature) to Cheryl, asking her to his high school prom. She personally telephoned the boy with her regrets and he thought it was his friends playing a prank. The song in question, Cheryl's "Think It Over", peaked at #36.
- Former Mother-in-law of 'Conor O'Neill (I)' (qv).
- Her publicist is 'Jay D. Schwartz' (qv).