Feb. 25th, 1975
Livingston, New Jersey, USA
Chelsea Handler's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2012 - Fun Size
2012 - This Means War
2011 - Justin Bieber: Never Say Never
2011 - Hop
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Host
Chelsea Handler is an accomplished stand-up comic making appearances all across the country. She can be seen regularly on the Oxygen network show "Girls Behaving Badly" (2002), on the E! Channel as a regular commentator, on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992) as a Tonight Show Correspondent, as well as in many TV guest appearances. Chelsea's new book "My Horizontal Life - A Collection of One-Night Stands" is already available on Amazon and the foreign rights have sold in over 16 countries.
- Is the youngest of 6 children.
- One of People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful People. .
- Has a nephew, Teddy.
- Friend of 'Jenny McCarthy (I)' (qv) and 'Jason Biggs (I)' (qv).
- She was asked to do season six of the hit television series _"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)_ (qv) but declined. She did however, recommend her assistant 'Chuy Bravo' (qv).
- Her favorite movie is _Porky's (1982)_ (qv).
- Turned down to pose nude in Playboy.
- Her mother died of cancer.