Feb. 25th, 1975
Livingston, New Jersey, USA
Chelsea Handler's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Chelsea Handler is an accomplished stand-up comic making appearances all across the country. She can be seen regularly on the Oxygen network show "Girls Behaving Badly" (2002), on the E! Channel as a regular commentator, on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992) as a Tonight Show Correspondent, as well as in many TV guest appearances. Chelsea's new book "My Horizontal Life - A Collection of One-Night Stands" is already available on Amazon and the foreign rights have sold in over 16 countries.
- In Entertainment Weekly, she was named as one of the top 10 "Breakout Stars of 2008.".
- She was asked to do season six of the hit television series _"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)_ (qv) but declined. She did however, recommend her assistant 'Chuy Bravo' (qv).
- Released her memoir, "My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands" in June, 2005.
- Friend of 'Jenny McCarthy (I)' (qv) and 'Jason Biggs (I)' (qv).
- One of People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful People. .
- Is the youngest of 6 children.
- Has a nephew, Teddy.
- She is half Mormon and half Jewish.