Jul. 13th, 1946
Los Angeles, California, USA
Guest TV Roles
Buck the Dog (Voiced)
Himself - Comedian
- Resides in San Francisco's Seacliff neighborhood
- Majored in English at Calfornia State University Northridge.
- He was the first Celebrity Jeopardy Champion.
- "Cheech" is derived from chicharron, a spicy fried pork skin snack.
- Played in the 2005 All-Star Cup golf tournament, dubbed the 'Celebrity Ryder Cup', at Newport, Wales, UK.
- Speaks fluent Spanish.
- Owns and plays Taylor guitars.
- Mexican accent.