Jul. 13th, 1946
Los Angeles, California, USA
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Is a brother of Phi Sigma Kappa fraternity
- Hated golf until he co-starred in _Tin Cup (1996)_ (qv) ; now is a avid golfer
- Is among the top collectors of Mexican and Mexican-American art, having put together at least one book on the subject and supported the development of Chicano art on the West Coast.
- Owns and plays Taylor guitars.
- Played in the 2005 All-Star Cup golf tournament, dubbed the 'Celebrity Ryder Cup', at Newport, Wales, UK.
- He was the first Celebrity Jeopardy Champion.
- Resides in San Francisco's Seacliff neighborhood
- Biography in: "Who's Who in Comedy" by Ronald L. Smith. Pg. 104-105 (article "Cheech and Chong"). New York: Facts on File, 1992. ISBN 0816023387