Jul. 13th, 1946
Los Angeles, California, USA
Guest TV Roles
Buck the Dog (Voiced)
Himself - Comedian
King's Mami (Voiced)
- Owns and plays Taylor guitars.
- Resides in San Francisco's Seacliff neighborhood
- Biography in: "Who's Who in Comedy" by Ronald L. Smith. Pg. 104-105 (article "Cheech and Chong"). New York: Facts on File, 1992. ISBN 0816023387
- Speaks fluent Spanish.
- Has worked with director Robert Rodriguez seven times starting with _Desperado (1995)_ (qv), _From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)_ (qv), _Spy Kids (2001)_ (qv) , _Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams (2002)_ (qv) , _Once Upon a Time in Mexico (2003)_ (qv) , _Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003)_ (qv) and Grindhouse (2007).
- Played in the 2005 All-Star Cup golf tournament, dubbed the 'Celebrity Ryder Cup', at Newport, Wales, UK.
- Hated golf until he co-starred in _Tin Cup (1996)_ (qv) ; now is a avid golfer
- His father is a 30-year veteran of the LAPD.