Jul. 13th, 1946
Los Angeles, California, USA
Guest TV Roles
Buck the Dog (Voiced)
- Speaks fluent Spanish.
- Played in the 2005 All-Star Cup golf tournament, dubbed the 'Celebrity Ryder Cup', at Newport, Wales, UK.
- Biography in: "Who's Who in Comedy" by Ronald L. Smith. Pg. 104-105 (article "Cheech and Chong"). New York: Facts on File, 1992. ISBN 0816023387
- He was the first Celebrity Jeopardy Champion.
- Hated golf until he co-starred in _Tin Cup (1996)_ (qv) ; now is a avid golfer
- Mexican accent.
- "Cheech" is derived from chicharron, a spicy fried pork skin snack.
- Majored in English at Calfornia State University Northridge.