Jul. 13th, 1946
Los Angeles, California, USA
Guest TV Roles
Buck the Dog (Voiced)
Himself - Comedian
King Juan El Bobo (Voiced)
- Hated golf until he co-starred in _Tin Cup (1996)_ (qv) ; now is a avid golfer
- "Cheech" is derived from chicharron, a spicy fried pork skin snack.
- Biography in: "Who's Who in Comedy" by Ronald L. Smith. Pg. 104-105 (article "Cheech and Chong"). New York: Facts on File, 1992. ISBN 0816023387
- Is a brother of Phi Sigma Kappa fraternity
- Speaks fluent Spanish.
- Is among the top collectors of Mexican and Mexican-American art, having put together at least one book on the subject and supported the development of Chicano art on the West Coast.
- He was the first Celebrity Jeopardy Champion.
- Majored in English at Calfornia State University Northridge.