Jul. 13th, 1946
Los Angeles, California, USA
Guest TV Roles
Buck the Dog (Voiced)
Himself - Comedian
- Resides in San Francisco's Seacliff neighborhood
- Owns and plays Taylor guitars.
- Speaks fluent Spanish.
- His father is a 30-year veteran of the LAPD.
- Mexican accent.
- He was the first Celebrity Jeopardy Champion.
- Is a brother of Phi Sigma Kappa fraternity
- Is among the top collectors of Mexican and Mexican-American art, having put together at least one book on the subject and supported the development of Chicano art on the West Coast.