Jul. 13th, 1946
Los Angeles, California, USA
Guest TV Roles
Buck the Dog (Voiced)
- Biography in: "Who's Who in Comedy" by Ronald L. Smith. Pg. 104-105 (article "Cheech and Chong"). New York: Facts on File, 1992. ISBN 0816023387
- Speaks fluent Spanish.
- He was the first Celebrity Jeopardy Champion.
- Mexican accent.
- "Cheech" is derived from chicharron, a spicy fried pork skin snack.
- Resides in San Francisco's Seacliff neighborhood
- His father is a 30-year veteran of the LAPD.
- Is a brother of Phi Sigma Kappa fraternity