Jul. 13th, 1946
Los Angeles, California, USA
Guest TV Roles
Buck the Dog (Voiced)
- Mexican accent.
- Biography in: "Who's Who in Comedy" by Ronald L. Smith. Pg. 104-105 (article "Cheech and Chong"). New York: Facts on File, 1992. ISBN 0816023387
- He was the first Celebrity Jeopardy Champion.
- Speaks fluent Spanish.
- Is a brother of Phi Sigma Kappa fraternity
- Has worked with director Robert Rodriguez seven times starting with _Desperado (1995)_ (qv), _From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)_ (qv), _Spy Kids (2001)_ (qv) , _Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams (2002)_ (qv) , _Once Upon a Time in Mexico (2003)_ (qv) , _Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003)_ (qv) and Grindhouse (2007).
- Hated golf until he co-starred in _Tin Cup (1996)_ (qv) ; now is a avid golfer
- Is among the top collectors of Mexican and Mexican-American art, having put together at least one book on the subject and supported the development of Chicano art on the West Coast.