Mar. 4th, 1954
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Catherine O'Hara's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Went to the same high school as fellow Canadian entertainer 'Dave Foley (I)' (qv).
- Sister of critically acclaimed singer/songwriter 'Mary Margaret O'Hara' (qv).
- Crowned Queen of Comedy after her years as a regular on _"Second City TV" (1976)_ (qv), better known as SCTV. Catherine O'Hara has an almost religious cult following around the world.
- A close friend of late actor 'John Candy' (qv).
- Received a star on Canada's Walk of Fame in June 2007.
- Composed the two songs she and her sister 'Mary Margaret O'Hara' (qv) and friend 'Robin Duke' (qv) performed in _The Last Polka (1985) (TV)_ (qv).
- Owns a cottage (along with her husband 'Bo Welch' (qv)) in Muskoka, Ontario.
- Sons names are Matthew and Luke.