Mar. 4th, 1954
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Catherine O'Hara's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Wrote _"Second City TV" (1976)_ (qv)'s famous sketch "High-Q", considered one of the funniest sketches on _"Second City TV" (1976)_ (qv).
- Her sons were born in 1994 and 1997.
- Composed the two songs she and her sister 'Mary Margaret O'Hara' (qv) and friend 'Robin Duke' (qv) performed in _The Last Polka (1985) (TV)_ (qv).
- Received a star on Canada's Walk of Fame in June 2007.
- Went to the same high school as fellow Canadian entertainer 'Dave Foley (I)' (qv).
- Became a U.S. citizen.
- Sister of critically acclaimed singer/songwriter 'Mary Margaret O'Hara' (qv).
- A high school friend of 'Robin Duke' (qv) at Burnhamthorpe Collegiate in Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada. They first acted together in a school production of "Harvey".