Mar. 4th, 1954
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Catherine O'Hara's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Received a star on Canada's Walk of Fame in June 2007.
- A close friend of late actor 'John Candy' (qv).
- A high school friend of 'Robin Duke' (qv) at Burnhamthorpe Collegiate in Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada. They first acted together in a school production of "Harvey".
- She was part of the group Northern Lights who sang the song "Tears Are Not Enough" which was on the "We Are The World" album.
- Composed the two songs she and her sister 'Mary Margaret O'Hara' (qv) and friend 'Robin Duke' (qv) performed in _The Last Polka (1985) (TV)_ (qv).
- Owns a cottage (along with her husband 'Bo Welch' (qv)) in Muskoka, Ontario.
- Gave a tearful eulogy at the funeral for 'John Candy' (qv).
- Went to the same high school as fellow Canadian entertainer 'Dave Foley (I)' (qv).