Mar. 4th, 1954
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Catherine O'Hara's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Gave a tearful eulogy at the funeral for 'John Candy' (qv).
- A high school friend of 'Robin Duke' (qv) at Burnhamthorpe Collegiate in Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada. They first acted together in a school production of "Harvey".
- Went to the same high school as fellow Canadian entertainer 'Dave Foley (I)' (qv).
- Her sons were born in 1994 and 1997.
- Crowned Queen of Comedy after her years as a regular on _"Second City TV" (1976)_ (qv), better known as SCTV. Catherine O'Hara has an almost religious cult following around the world.
- Is one of 7 children.
- Became a U.S. citizen.
- A close friend of late actor 'John Candy' (qv).