Mar. 1st, 1954
Warren, Ohio, USA
Catherine Bach's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - You Again
1984 - Cannonball Run II
1975 - Hustle
1974 - Thunderbolt And Lightfoot
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Measurements: 36-23-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Her first husband is 'Angela Lansbury' (qv)'s stepson.
- She appeared in the music video and sang in the choir on the song "Voices That Care."
- Father is German and mother is Mexican.
- Has one brother, Philip.
- Daughters, with Lopez, Sophia Isabella (born January 1996) and Laura Esmeralda (born October 1998).
- Cut off denim shorts are sometimes referred to as "Daisy Dukes" as often worn by her character Daisy Duke on the TV series _"The Dukes of Hazzard" (1979)_ (qv).
- Hand-made many of the costumes she wore as Daisy Duke in _"The Dukes of Hazzard" (1979)_ (qv), particularly those seen in early episodes, including tops; the red bikini seen during the first episode, "One-Armed Bandits", that was immortalized in the opening credits; and her famous "Daisy Duke" cut-off jeans.