Jun. 22nd, 1973
Santa Monica, California, USA
Carson Daly's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Plays golf and, in fact, contemplated a pro career. He played against 'Tiger Woods' (qv) in the American Junior Golf Association. In 1991 he dropped out of L.A.'s Loyola University to pursue a golf career. In the meantime he latched onto an internship at a radio station, which led to four different DJ gigs and ultimately to MTV at age 24.
- Mother, Pattie Daly Caruso, hosts a local tv talk show, "Valley Views", in Palm Springs. His father, J.D., died of bladder cancer when Carson was 6. His stepfather, Richard Caruso, owns a golf shop.
- Was once a golf caddy for 'O.J. Simpson' (qv).
- Dated 'Jennifer Love Hewitt' (qv) from 1997-1999. She broke up with him by telling her publicist, and Daly first heard about it on the radio rather than from Jennifer herself. (source: People magazine)
- Relationship with 'Tara Reid' (qv) ended in June 2001, after postponing their wedding in May 2001.
- Mentioned unflatteringly (along with 'Fred Durst' (qv) ) in 'Eminem' (qv)'s vitriolic "tribute" to 'Christina Aguilera' (qv).
- Daly attended Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles where he studied theology
- Has a green Taylor 614ce that was given to him by 'Michelle Branch (I)' (qv) during an episode of _"Total Request Live" (1998)_ (qv) after Michelle taught him to play Everywhere.