Jun. 22nd, 1973
Santa Monica, California, USA
Carson Daly's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Dated 'Jennifer Love Hewitt' (qv) from 1997-1999. She broke up with him by telling her publicist, and Daly first heard about it on the radio rather than from Jennifer herself. (source: People magazine)
- Worked as a DJ in the San Francisco Bay Area in the early to mid 90s at the alternative radio station 98.5 KOME. Listeners wondered what happened to him until he just appeared on MTV one day.
- Claims he wanted to be a priest when he was in Santa Monica High School.
- Has a green Taylor 614ce that was given to him by 'Michelle Branch (I)' (qv) during an episode of _"Total Request Live" (1998)_ (qv) after Michelle taught him to play Everywhere.
- Girlfriend, Siri Pinter, is expecting their first child due spring 2009.
- Won a golf scholarship to Loyola Marymount University, but quit school after 1 year
- Ranked #24 in TV Guide's list of "TV's 25 Greatest Teen Idols" (23 January 2005 issue).
- Mother, Pattie Daly Caruso, hosts a local tv talk show, "Valley Views", in Palm Springs. His father, J.D., died of bladder cancer when Carson was 6. His stepfather, Richard Caruso, owns a golf shop.