Jun. 22nd, 1973
Santa Monica, California, USA
Carson Daly's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2001 - Joe Dirt
2001 - Josie and the Pussycats
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Mother, Pattie Daly Caruso, hosts a local tv talk show, "Valley Views", in Palm Springs. His father, J.D., died of bladder cancer when Carson was 6. His stepfather, Richard Caruso, owns a golf shop.
- Relationship with 'Tara Reid' (qv) ended in June 2001, after postponing their wedding in May 2001.
- Plays golf and, in fact, contemplated a pro career. He played against 'Tiger Woods' (qv) in the American Junior Golf Association. In 1991 he dropped out of L.A.'s Loyola University to pursue a golf career. In the meantime he latched onto an internship at a radio station, which led to four different DJ gigs and ultimately to MTV at age 24.
- 'Jimmy Kimmel' (qv) met 16-year-old Daly when he discovered Carson's dad was in a fraternity with 'Bill Foster (XI)' (qv) (The Fox on _"The Man Show" (1999)_ (qv) ). Daly immediately became Kimmel's intern at the radio station. He was to have been best man at Daly's wedding to 'Tara Reid' (qv) .
- Has a sister named Quinn
- Claims he wanted to be a priest when he was in Santa Monica High School.
- Dated 'Jennifer Love Hewitt' (qv) from 1997-1999. She broke up with him by telling her publicist, and Daly first heard about it on the radio rather than from Jennifer herself. (source: People magazine)
- Has brown hair and blue eyes