Jun. 22nd, 1973
Santa Monica, California, USA
Carson Daly's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Worked as a DJ in the San Francisco Bay Area in the early to mid 90s at the alternative radio station 98.5 KOME. Listeners wondered what happened to him until he just appeared on MTV one day.
- He graduated Santa Monica High School in 1991.
- Mother, Pattie Daly Caruso, hosts a local tv talk show, "Valley Views", in Palm Springs. His father, J.D., died of bladder cancer when Carson was 6. His stepfather, Richard Caruso, owns a golf shop.
- Won a golf scholarship to Loyola Marymount University, but quit school after 1 year
- 'Jimmy Kimmel' (qv) met 16-year-old Daly when he discovered Carson's dad was in a fraternity with 'Bill Foster (XI)' (qv) (The Fox on _"The Man Show" (1999)_ (qv) ). Daly immediately became Kimmel's intern at the radio station. He was to have been best man at Daly's wedding to 'Tara Reid' (qv) .
- Dated 'Jennifer Love Hewitt' (qv) from 1997-1999. She broke up with him by telling her publicist, and Daly first heard about it on the radio rather than from Jennifer herself. (source: People magazine)
- Claims he wanted to be a priest when he was in Santa Monica High School.
- Has brown hair and blue eyes