Jun. 22nd, 1973
Santa Monica, California, USA
Carson Daly's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2001 - Joe Dirt
2001 - Josie and the Pussycats
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Girlfriend, Siri Pinter, is expecting their first child due spring 2009.
- Dated 'Jennifer Love Hewitt' (qv) from 1997-1999. She broke up with him by telling her publicist, and Daly first heard about it on the radio rather than from Jennifer herself. (source: People magazine)
- Worked as a DJ in the San Francisco Bay Area in the early to mid 90s at the alternative radio station 98.5 KOME. Listeners wondered what happened to him until he just appeared on MTV one day.
- Relationship with 'Tara Reid' (qv) ended in June 2001, after postponing their wedding in May 2001.
- Plays golf and, in fact, contemplated a pro career. He played against 'Tiger Woods' (qv) in the American Junior Golf Association. In 1991 he dropped out of L.A.'s Loyola University to pursue a golf career. In the meantime he latched onto an internship at a radio station, which led to four different DJ gigs and ultimately to MTV at age 24.
- 'Jimmy Kimmel' (qv) met 16-year-old Daly when he discovered Carson's dad was in a fraternity with 'Bill Foster (XI)' (qv) (The Fox on _"The Man Show" (1999)_ (qv) ). Daly immediately became Kimmel's intern at the radio station. He was to have been best man at Daly's wedding to 'Tara Reid' (qv) .
- Has brown hair and blue eyes
- Has a sister named Quinn