Oct. 21st, 1956
Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Judge
Princess Leia Organa
- Attended The Central School of Speech and Drama in London.
- Turned down the role of Sarah Connor for _The Terminator (1984)_ (qv). 'Linda Hamilton (I)' (qv) got the part.
- Turned down the role of Emmeline in _The Blue Lagoon (1980)_ (qv). 'Brooke Shields' (qv) won the part.
- Turned down the role of Kathryn Murphy in _The Accused (1988)_ (qv). 'Kelly McGillis' (qv) was eventually cast as Kathryn.
- Is a long-time friend of 'Miguel Ferrer' (qv). He helped her prepare for her _Star Wars (1977)_ (qv) audition.
- Revealed in her memoir "Wishful Drinking" that she once had a romantic relationship with U.S. Senator 'Christopher Dodd (I)' (qv) (D-Connecticut). When Dodd was once asked to comment in 2007 (for The Kansas City Star), he told a reporter, "it was a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away".
- Stood on a box for many of her scenes with 'Harrison Ford (I)' (qv) in the Star Wars trilogy, owing to the fact that she was roughly a foot shorter than him and didn't fit into the frame.
- Mother, 'Debbie Reynolds (I)' (qv), lives with her.