Oct. 21st, 1956
Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Judge
Herself - Host
Princess Leia Organa
[no bio found]
- Attended The Central School of Speech and Drama in London.
- (October 1998) Checked into substance-abuse program, addiction to prescription drugs.
- Revealed in her memoir "Wishful Drinking" that she once had a romantic relationship with U.S. Senator 'Christopher Dodd (I)' (qv) (D-Connecticut). When Dodd was once asked to comment in 2007 (for The Kansas City Star), he told a reporter, "it was a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away".
- She did her very first European signing in London, England in a hotel libary on Saturday 3rd August 2003. It was an exclusive one-day signing, tickets limited to 500.
- Sometimes works as a screenplay "script doctor".
- Turned down the role of Sarah Connor for _The Terminator (1984)_ (qv). 'Linda Hamilton (I)' (qv) got the part.
- Friends with 'Meryl Streep' (qv). Streep portrayed Fisher in _Postcards from the Edge (1990)_ (qv).
- Was listed as a potential nominee on the 2006 Razzie Award nominating ballot. She was suggested in the Worst Supporting Actress category for her performance in the film _Undiscovered (2005)_ (qv), however, she failed to receive a nomination.