Jan. 13th, 1942
London, England, UK
Carol Cleveland's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1986 - Half Moon Street
1982 - Monty Python Live At The Hollywood Bowl
1979 - Monty Python's Life of Brian
1975 - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
1975 - The Return of the Pink Panther
1968 - The Bliss of Mrs. Blossom
1967 - A Countess from Hong Kong
Guest TV Roles
Born in England, Carol moved to the United States as a youngster after her mother remarried a man in the U.S. Air Force. She attended grammar school in San Antonio, Texas, then John Marshall Junior High and Pasadena High School both in Pasadena, California. She returned to London in 1960 and soon began her film career.
- Before her Python fame, Carol appeared in advertisements for Triumph motorcycles for 1971, in particular, the aborted Triumph 350cc Bandit model.
- Concert for George drummer Jim Keltner attended Pasadena High School with her.
- She typically played in the _"Monty Python's Flying Circus" (1969)_ (qv) sketches when a beautiful woman was called for - as opposed to the typical female role which had the male members in drag.
- On November 29, 2003, she appeared on stage at The Royal Albert Hall for a tribute concert for late Beatle 'George Harrison (I)' (qv) with many of the Python members.
- Once referred to as "The Female Python," she cited 'John Cleese' (qv) as her favorite performer to work with in the group due to his easy, relaxed nature and style.
- A character actress on stage, she has performed in such plays as "The Front Page," while also playing stripper Honey Bruce in a production of "Lenny."
Related sites for this celeb