Apr. 20th, 1972
Sharonville, Ohio, USA
Carmen Electra's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Carmen Electra grew up near Cincinnati, Ohio, in the town of White Oak and got her first boost when a scout for Prince (I) spotted her fronting for a rap group in Los Angeles. She released a self-titled album for Prince's Paisley Park label in 1992. She then toured Europe as Prince's opening act on his 1992 Diamonds and Pearls Tour.
Carmen later returned to work for Prince at his Los Angeles nightclub, Glam Slam. She performed there every weekend with the Erotic City dancers, led by choreographer and director, Jamie King.
In March 1997, she appeared in cartoon form as the model for a character who's a singer and a vampire ("but a good vampire", says her publicist) in a comic book series called Embrace.
Carmen later went to co-star on Baywatch as lifeguard, Lani McKenzie and as host of MTV's Singled Out.
- Was discovered by 'Prince (I)' (qv) by the age of 18
- Her heritage is Irish, German, and Cherokee.
- Engaged to her rocker boyfriend, guitarist Rob Patterson [April 24, 2008].
- Named #18 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Measurements: 36C-23-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Is the youngest of five children in her family.
- Was ranked 10th of the 100 Sexiest Women by FHM Taiwan (2001).
- She married 'Dennis Rodman' (qv) in the "Chapel of the Flowers" in Las Vegas, Nevada.