Apr. 20th, 1972
Sharonville, Ohio, USA
Carmen Electra's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Bedtime Stories
2008 - Meet the Spartans
2008 - Disaster Movie
2007 - Epic Movie
2007 - Christmas in Wonderland
2007 - I Want Candy
2007 - Full of It
2006 - Scary Movie 4
2006 - American Dreamz
2006 - Date Movie
2005 - Cheaper by the Dozen 2
2004 - Starsky & Hutch
2004 - Mr 3000
2003 - My Boss's Daughter
2003 - Uptown Girls
2001 - Get Over It
2000 - Scary Movie
1999 - The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human
1997 - Good Burger
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Guest
Carmen Electra grew up near Cincinnati, Ohio, in the town of White Oak and got her first boost when a scout for Prince (I) spotted her fronting for a rap group in Los Angeles. She released a self-titled album for Prince's Paisley Park label in 1992. She then toured Europe as Prince's opening act on his 1992 Diamonds and Pearls Tour.
Carmen later returned to work for Prince at his Los Angeles nightclub, Glam Slam. She performed there every weekend with the Erotic City dancers, led by choreographer and director, Jamie King.
In March 1997, she appeared in cartoon form as the model for a character who's a singer and a vampire ("but a good vampire", says her publicist) in a comic book series called Embrace.
Carmen later went to co-star on Baywatch as lifeguard, Lani McKenzie and as host of MTV's Singled Out.
- Is the youngest of five children in her family.
- Member of the infamous dancing show "The Pussycat Dolls"
- Was ranked 10th of the 100 Sexiest Women by FHM Taiwan (2001).
- Originally signed by 'Prince (I)' (qv)'s Paisley Park record label as a hot young talent. She had moderate success with a single named "Go-Go Dancer"
- (August 2001) Engaged to musician 'Dave Navarro (IV)' (qv).
- Met her ex-husband 'Dave Navarro (IV)' (qv) on a blind date.
- Appears on the cover of the April 2003 issue of Playboy magazine, with a nude pictorial inside. 'Howard Stern (I)' (qv) gave the layout a thumbs up, and commented that she looked better today than she did 10 years ago.
- In her November 2003 wedding to 'Dave Navarro (IV)' (qv), she wore a strapless beaded Badgley Mischka gown.