Apr. 20th, 1972
Sharonville, Ohio, USA
Carmen Electra's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Barry Munday
2008 - Bedtime Stories
2008 - Meet the Spartans
2008 - Disaster Movie
2007 - Epic Movie
2007 - Full of It
2007 - I Want Candy
2007 - Christmas in Wonderland
2006 - Scary Movie 4
2006 - Date Movie
2006 - American Dreamz
2005 - Cheaper by the Dozen 2
2004 - Mr 3000
2004 - Starsky & Hutch
2003 - My Boss's Daughter
2003 - Uptown Girls
2001 - Get Over It
2001 - An American Vampire Story
2001 - Perfume
2000 - Scary Movie
1999 - The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human
1997 - Good Burger
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Guest
Carmen Electra grew up near Cincinnati, Ohio, in the town of White Oak and got her first boost when a scout for Prince (I) spotted her fronting for a rap group in Los Angeles. She released a self-titled album for Prince's Paisley Park label in 1992. She then toured Europe as Prince's opening act on his 1992 Diamonds and Pearls Tour.
Carmen later returned to work for Prince at his Los Angeles nightclub, Glam Slam. She performed there every weekend with the Erotic City dancers, led by choreographer and director, Jamie King.
In March 1997, she appeared in cartoon form as the model for a character who's a singer and a vampire ("but a good vampire", says her publicist) in a comic book series called Embrace.
Carmen later went to co-star on Baywatch as lifeguard, Lani McKenzie and as host of MTV's Singled Out.
- Met her ex-husband 'Dave Navarro (IV)' (qv) on a blind date.
- Attended Princeton High School in the Cincinnati suburb of Sharonville (class of 1990).
- September 2004: Voted the Sexiest Woman Of The Year by FHM Magazine. In second place was Australian pop princess 'Kylie Minogue' (qv).
- She married 'Dennis Rodman' (qv) in the "Chapel of the Flowers" in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- In her November 2003 wedding to 'Dave Navarro (IV)' (qv), she wore a strapless beaded Badgley Mischka gown.
- Worked with 'Prince (I)' (qv) on her self-titled debut album that was released in 1993.
- Appears in 'Moby (I)' (qv)'s music video "We Are All Made Of Stars"
- Named #18 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)