Apr. 20th, 1972
Sharonville, Ohio, USA
Carmen Electra's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Carmen Electra grew up near Cincinnati, Ohio, in the town of White Oak and got her first boost when a scout for Prince (I) spotted her fronting for a rap group in Los Angeles. She released a self-titled album for Prince's Paisley Park label in 1992. She then toured Europe as Prince's opening act on his 1992 Diamonds and Pearls Tour.
Carmen later returned to work for Prince at his Los Angeles nightclub, Glam Slam. She performed there every weekend with the Erotic City dancers, led by choreographer and director, Jamie King.
In March 1997, she appeared in cartoon form as the model for a character who's a singer and a vampire ("but a good vampire", says her publicist) in a comic book series called Embrace.
Carmen later went to co-star on Baywatch as lifeguard, Lani McKenzie and as host of MTV's Singled Out.
- Godmother of Lyric London, son of 'Jeremy London' (qv) and his wife, 'Melissa Cunningham (I)' (qv).
- Attended the School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. She was an older classmate of 'Nick Lachey' (qv).
- She married 'Dennis Rodman' (qv) in the "Chapel of the Flowers" in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Appears in 'Moby (I)' (qv)'s music video "We Are All Made Of Stars"
- Her celebrity stylist is 'Davy Newkirk' (qv).
- Worked with 'Prince (I)' (qv) on her self-titled debut album that was released in 1993.
- Appears on the cover of the April 2003 issue of Playboy magazine, with a nude pictorial inside. 'Howard Stern (I)' (qv) gave the layout a thumbs up, and commented that she looked better today than she did 10 years ago.
- Is the youngest of five children in her family.