Oct. 12th, 1962
Evanston, Illinois, USA
Carlos Bernard's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Carlos Bernard (born October 12, 1962) in Evanston, Illinois and grew up in Chicago, Illinois, the youngest of three brothers. Of Polish and Spanish ancestry, his mother is originally from Madrid, Spain. Bernard graduated from New Trier High School, and showed signs of interest in acting while in his high school years. He then went to Illinois State University and shortly after received his fine arts degree in San Francisco in the American Conservatory Theatre. Bernard started out on stage but quickly progressed to television.
- Is fluent in Spanish.
- While filming Season 2 of _"24" (2001)_ (qv), he sprained his ankle while playing basketball, requiring him to stay on crutches. Luckily, the writers and producers were flexible enough to write out the on-screen injuries while letting him film episodes 16-21 with him being on crutches.
- Is of Spanish and Polish descent.
- Has one daughter, Natalie (born August 2003).
- Youngest of 3 brothers.
- Carlos is Spanish (his mother's family was originally from Spain) and Polish (his father is from Poland).
- He and his TV wife, 'Reiko Aylesworth' (qv), were born in the same hospital.
- Named one of People's 50 most beautiful people in 2003.