Oct. 12th, 1962
Evanston, Illinois, USA
Carlos Bernard's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Angel Camouflaged
2008 - Alien Raiders
Guest TV Roles
Carlos Bernard (born October 12, 1962) in Evanston, Illinois and grew up in Chicago, Illinois, the youngest of three brothers. Of Polish and Spanish ancestry, his mother is originally from Madrid, Spain. Bernard graduated from New Trier High School, and showed signs of interest in acting while in his high school years. He then went to Illinois State University and shortly after received his fine arts degree in San Francisco in the American Conservatory Theatre. Bernard started out on stage but quickly progressed to television.
- Likes fly fishing.
- Carlos is Spanish (his mother's family was originally from Spain) and Polish (his father is from Poland).
- Is of Spanish and Polish descent.
- Is fluent in Spanish.
- His daughter's name is Natalie.
- Youngest of 3 brothers.
- Named one of People's 50 most beautiful people in 2003.
- Big fan of the baseball team Chicago Cubs (he is seen holding a Cup with the Cubs logo on it in '24' Season 4).