Oct. 12th, 1962
Evanston, Illinois, USA
Carlos Bernard's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Alien Raiders
Guest TV Roles
Carlos Bernard (born October 12, 1962) in Evanston, Illinois and grew up in Chicago, Illinois, the youngest of three brothers. Of Polish and Spanish ancestry, his mother is originally from Madrid, Spain. Bernard graduated from New Trier High School, and showed signs of interest in acting while in his high school years. He then went to Illinois State University and shortly after received his fine arts degree in San Francisco in the American Conservatory Theatre. Bernard started out on stage but quickly progressed to television.
- Received his Master of Fine Arts degree from the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, after attending Illinois State University.
- While filming Season 2 of _"24" (2001)_ (qv), he sprained his ankle while playing basketball, requiring him to stay on crutches. Luckily, the writers and producers were flexible enough to write out the on-screen injuries while letting him film episodes 16-21 with him being on crutches.
- Is of Spanish and Polish descent.
- Big fan of the baseball team Chicago Cubs (he is seen holding a Cup with the Cubs logo on it in '24' Season 4).
- Named one of People's 50 most beautiful people in 2003.
- Carlos is Spanish (his mother's family was originally from Spain) and Polish (his father is from Poland).
- He is a keen sportsman enjoying basketball, golf, skiing and judo.
- Made his first screen appearance in _The Killing Jar (1997)_ (qv). One of his co-stars was 'Xander Berkeley' (qv), who went on to co-star with him again in _"24" (2001)_ (qv).