Oct. 28th, 1949
Mount Kisco, New York, USA
Bruce Jenner's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Bruce Jenner is currently using the name Caitlyn Jenner.As Bruce Jenner she became an American hero after winning the gold medal in the men's decathlon at the 1976 Olympic Games in Montreal. The Soviets had won it the previous year in what was considered an American event. She retired from amateur competition after that that to take advantage of many lucrative endorsement deals that were offered. Including the almost traditional photo on the Wheaties breakfast cereal box. The brand calls itself the breakfast of champions.
Movie and TV roles followed. The most successful ones were in reality TV shows. Her third marriage, as Bruce Jenner, to Kris Kardashian brought her renewed fame as the step father to the Kardashians.
She and Kris divorced on March 23, 2015. In June of 2015, she completed her public gender transition and introduced herself as Caitlyn Jenner with an article and photo shoot in Vanity Fair magazine. A July 2015 Vanity Fair magazine cover photograph of Caitlyn Jenner by Annie Leibovitz followed marked the first time a transgender person has made the magazine's cover.
- 'Kathie Lee Gifford' (qv) is the godmother of his daughter, 'Kendall Jenner' (qv).
- When preparing for the 1976 Olympics, he trained 6 to 8 hours every day for four years.
- Finished 10th place in the 1972 Olympics decathlon.
- Attended Graceland College (Lamoni, Iowa, USA)
- Daughter, Kylie, was born 10 August 1997
- Turned down the title role in _Superman (1978)_ (qv).
- Good friends with fellow Olympian and former WWE superstar 'Ken Patera' (qv).
- His father was a pole vaulter in the Army.