Oct. 28th, 1949
Mount Kisco, New York, USA
Bruce Jenner's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Has dyslexia.
- Finished 10th place in the 1972 Olympics decathlon.
- 'Kathie Lee Gifford' (qv) is the godmother of his daughter, 'Kendall Jenner' (qv).
- Mentioned by name in the 'Pearl Jam' (qv) song "Olympic Platinum".
- When preparing for the 1976 Olympics, he trained 6 to 8 hours every day for four years.
- His father was a pole vaulter in the Army.
- Father of Burt Jenner, 'Casey Jenner' (qv), 'Brandon Jenner' (qv), 'Brody Jenner' (qv), 'Kendall Jenner' (qv), and 'Kylie Jenner' (qv). Step-father of 'Kourtney Kardashian' (qv), 'Kimberly Kardashian' (qv), 'Khloe Kardashian' (qv), and 'Robert Kardashian Jr.' (qv).