Nov. 27th, 1970
Brooke Langton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Primeval
2006 - Beautiful Dreamer
2006 - The Benchwarmers
2000 - The Replacements
1998 - Reach The Rock
1996 - Swingers
1994 - Terminal Velocity
Guest TV Roles
Brooke Langton was born in a copper mining town in Arizona, her mother was a surgical nurse and her father was a Geologist. Her grandfather, Steven Cummings, was a B-24 pilot in WWII, his Captain was the actor James Stewart (I). After hearing his many stories, she fell in love with Stewart's films. Then came Spencer Tracy, Peter Sellers and Blade Runner (1982), and she was sold. She moved with her family from Illinois to Texas, and in Euless, Texas, entered the drama department in her high school, but the love of the sea sent her directly to San Diego State University, majoring in marine biology. She studied acting with Larry Moss (I) in Los Angeles and pursued her passion for acting with an audition for the television show "Freshman Dorm" (1992). Then came her first pilot and a William Morris contract. Her first film debut was Terminal Velocity (1994) with Charlie Sheen (I). She has also produced and written songs for her television series "The Net" (1998) and the film Playing Mona Lisa (2000). In January of 2004, she was in her first musical "Dear Bernard".
- Attended San Diego State University.
- Good friends with 'Catherine Oxenberg' (qv).
- Father, Jackson Langton, wrote the published novel "All Trappers Do Not Wear Fur Hats"
- Got her acting start on the TV series _"Baywatch" (1989)_ (qv), guesting as a character named Tanya in 1992.
- Lived with actor Rey-Phillip Santos.
- Began her career as a model, working primarily in Japan.