Feb. 17th, 1982
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Brooke D'Orsay's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - Room 10
2005 - King's Ransom
2004 - Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle
Guest TV Roles
Brooke D'Orsay (born February 17, 1982) is a Canadian actress and voice actress best known for her roles as Caitlin Cooke on the animated Canadian series 6teen and Brooke Mayo on King's Ransom, and to American audiences as Paige Collins on Royal Pains. She was recently in the Nickelodeon movie The Boy Who Cried Werewolf as Paulina Von Eckberg.
D'Orsay was born in Toronto, Ontario and graduated from Richview Collegiate Institute in 1997. Her first major acting job in 2001, in the movie Why Can't I Be a Movie Star?, as Jennifer Kruz. D'Orsay followed with several roles in television: Ellen in Doc, Justine in Soul Food and Felicity Fury in 4 episodes of Ace Lightning.
D'Orsay voiced Caitlin Cooke on Canadian Animated Series 6teen. She appeared on The Big Bang Theory as Christy and How I Met Your Mother as Margaret. D'Orsay was the "Nestea Girl" in the long running Nestea Plunge commercial. She had a regular role on Gary Unmarried as Sasha, the head boss of the sports radio network. Brooke played Deb Dobkins, the dead model, in the series Drop Dead Diva and has recently been added to the cast of the USA Network's show Royal Pains as Paige Collins, fiancée of HankMed CFO Evan R. Lawson.
- Between reading and writing scripts for her new production company, "Red 7", she's teamed up with fellow actress/screenwriter Charlotte Sullivan. The two have plans to collaborate in Los Angeles on a variety of projects as early as January 2004.
- Her brother, John D'Orsay, is the lead guitarist in Blind.
- Was a dancer in the hip hop troupe, "Rise"
- The "Nestea Girl" in the long running Nestea Plunge commercial.
- Was a member of the critically acclaimed 'Trailervision' comedy troupe for 2 1/2 years, touring North America and Europe.
Related sites for this celeb