Oct. 1st, 1989
Sacramento, California, USA
Brie Larson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Greenberg
2010 - Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
2009 - House Broken
2006 - Hoot
2004 - 13 Going On 30
2004 - Sleepover
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Musical Guest
Brie Larson was born in Sacramento, California. She caught the acting bug when she was 7 years-old after seeing the Sound of Music performed at the acclaimed Music Circus. She began her studies as one of the youngest students of the American Conservatory Theater. Soon she headed to Los Angeles and started working as a regular comedic actress for the Tonight Show. Shortly thereafter, she was cast in the ill-fated "Schimmel". Her next series was "Raising Dad" (2001) for WB Television. After taking time off to write and record her first CD, Brie was cast as Kelly Ripa's side kick in the pilot for the ABC sitcom, Hope & Faith.
- Read the book Hoot before she had read the screenplay.
- Sang "coming around" in her movie Hoot.
- Not only is she a great actress, she is also a talented singer.
- Has a younger sister named Milaine.
- Good friends with Cody Linley and Logan Lerman.