Apr. 28th, 1971
Binghamton, New York, USA
5' 9 1/2"
Bridget Moynahan's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Small Time
2010 - Ramona and Beezus
2006 - Unknown
2005 - Lord of War
2004 - I, Robot
2003 - The Recruit
2002 - The Sum of All Fears
2001 - Serendipity
2000 - Coyote Ugly
1999 - Row Your Boat
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Susan Calvin in 'I
- Ranked #86 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002)
- Brothers Andy (older) and Sean (younger).
- Was slated to be the lead in John Travolta's 'Swordfish', but balked when the filmmakers demanded nude scenes. The role eventually went to Halle Berry.
- Graduated from Longmeadow High School, Longmeadow, Massachusetts.
- Broke up with her boyfriend, 'Tom Brady (III)' (qv) [December 16, 2006].
- Dad Brad is an administrator at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Trained as an actor at the Caymichael Patten Studio in New York.
- Her favorite alcoholic beverage is Vodka, straight up.