May. 5th, 1959
Elmira, New York, USA
Brian Williams' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Live From New York!
2014 - Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me
2013 - The Fifth Estate
2009 - By the People: The Election of Barack Obama
2008 - Consuming Kids: The Commercialization of Childhood
2008 - I.O.U.S.A.
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Anchor
Himself - Hosting Republican Debate
Himself - NBC News
Brian Williams (Voiced)
Himself - Newscaster
- Spent several years as a volunteer firefighter in New Jersey
- Has two children
- Is an occasional guest on _"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992)_ (qv), _"Late Night with Conan O'Brien" (1993)_ (qv), and _"Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)_ (qv).
- Attended Mater Dei High School in New Monmouth, New Jersey
- Known to have been a big 'Dale Earnhardt' (qv) fan, even visiting Earnhardt a few times (Williams and his son Douglas were at Talladega Super speedway in October 1999 for a race when Williams interviewed Earnhardt for his show.
- Has won several Emmys
- In "The Head and the Hair" episode of the sitcom _"30 Rock" (2006)_ (qv), Jack and Kenneth are sent to clean up Williams' dressing room while he is apparently at the liquor store - in the room they find underwear filled with bird seed and graffiti on the wall reading "'Katie Couric' (qv) Sucks".
- Replaced Maury Povich as host of locally produced Washington D.C chat show Panorama in 1985.