May. 5th, 1959
Elmira, New York, USA
Brian Williams' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Spent several years as a volunteer firefighter in New Jersey
- Worked in the White House during the Carter administration
- In "The Head and the Hair" episode of the sitcom _"30 Rock" (2006)_ (qv), Jack and Kenneth are sent to clean up Williams' dressing room while he is apparently at the liquor store - in the room they find underwear filled with bird seed and graffiti on the wall reading "'Katie Couric' (qv) Sucks".
- Attended Mater Dei High School in New Monmouth, New Jersey
- Currently the longest serving network news anchor with the retirements of 'Tom Brokaw' (qv) and 'Dan Rather' (qv) and the death of 'Peter Jennings (I)' (qv).
- Named "Father of the Year" by the National Fathers' Day Committee in 1996
- Received an honorary doctorate from the Catholic university of America in May of 2004 although he never graduated from there.
- Has won several Emmys