May. 5th, 1959
Elmira, New York, USA
Brian Williams' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - By the People: The Election of Barack Obama
2008 - I.O.U.S.A.
2007 - The 11th Hour
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Host
Brian Williams (Voiced)
- In "The Head and the Hair" episode of the sitcom _"30 Rock" (2006)_ (qv), Jack and Kenneth are sent to clean up Williams' dressing room while he is apparently at the liquor store - in the room they find underwear filled with bird seed and graffiti on the wall reading "'Katie Couric' (qv) Sucks".
- Has two children
- Appeared on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) September 30, 2006 ready to co- anchor the Weekend Update segment with 'Amy Poehler' (qv), but is told by Poehler that 'Seth Meyers' (qv) will be co-anchoring Weekend Update.
- Is an occasional guest on _"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992)_ (qv), _"Late Night with Conan O'Brien" (1993)_ (qv), and _"Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)_ (qv).
- A native of both New York and New Jersey
- He is a big New York Giants fan. On _"Late Night with Conan O'Brien" (1993)_ (qv), Williams announced he "bleeds Giants blue".
- Received an honorary doctorate from the Catholic university of America in May of 2004 although he never graduated from there.
- Received honorary doctorate from Elmira College in May 1998