Jul. 15th, 1973
Van Nuys, California, USA
Brian Austin Green's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Brian Green (born July 15, 1973) in Van Nuys, California to parents Joyce and 'George L. Green'. He has a stepbrother Keith and stepsister Lorelei. Brian's father was a Country & Western artist and used to frequently take him along to gigs and soon got him interested in the world of music.
His first full-time television acting job came when he portrayed the role of Brian Cunningham on Knots Landing (1979) between 1986 and 1989. He later went on to star as David Silver in the long-running teen show Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990).
He also appeared in several television movies, such as Her Costly Affair (1996) and Unwed Father (1997) and guest-starred on other shows such as Saved by the Bell: The College Years (1993) and Sabrina, the Teenage Witch (1996).
He released an album in 1996 called "One Stop Carnival" and still continues to work on producing music, especially hip-hop, with his production company and in his home studio. More recently, he has had roles as Luke Bonner in Resurrection Blvd. (2000) as well as in independent films as Randy Mecklin in Purgatory Flats (2002) and Jack O'Malley in Southside (2003).
He is engaged to his Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990) co-star 'Vanessa Marcil' and the couple have a son named Kassius Lijah Marcil-Green, (b. March 30, 2002).
- Engaged to 'Megan Fox (I)' (qv) [November 2006].
- Plays the piano, drums and guitar.
- Began his own music production company "Shen Productions".
- Although he and 'Megan Fox (I)' (qv) called off their engagement in February 2009, they got back together in April that same year.
- In charge of his own production company "Brian Austin Green Productions".
- Is good friends with 'Jennifer Blanc' (qv) and 'Michael Biehn' (qv).
- Dated and lived with 'Tiffani Thiessen' (qv) [1992-1995].
- Played drums on one track from 'Esthero (I)' (qv)'s second album, "Wikked 'lil Grrrls".