Jul. 15th, 1973
Van Nuys, California, USA
Brian Austin Green's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Stay Cool
2008 - How to Lose Friends & Alienate People
2008 - Impact Point
2005 - Domino
Guest TV Roles
Skrull Paratrooper #2 (Voiced)
2nd Police Officer
Himself - Host
Brian Green was born on July 15th 1973 in Van Nuys, California to parents Joyce and 'George L. Green'. He has a stepbrother Keith and stepsister Lorelei. Brian's father was a Country & Western artist and used to frequently take him along to gigs and soon got him interested in the world of music.
His first full-time television acting job came when he portrayed the role of Brian Cunningham on "Knots Landing" (1979) between 1986 and 1989. He later went on to star as David Silver in the long-running teen show "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990).
He also appeared in several television movies, such as "Her Costly Affair" (1996) and "Unwed Father" (1997) and guest-starred on other shows such as "Saved by the Bell: The College Years" (1993) and "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" (1996).
He released an album in 1996 called "One Stop Carnival" and still continues to work on producing music, especially hip-hop, with his production company and in his home studio. More recently, he has had roles as Luke Bonner in "Resurrection Blvd." (2000) as well as in independent films as Randy Mecklin in "Purgatory Flats" (2002) and Jack O'Malley in "Southside" (2003).
He is engaged to his "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990) co-star 'Vanessa Marcil' and the couple have a son named Kassius Lijah Marcil-Green, born on March 30, 2002.
- Had a baby with 'Vanessa Marcil' (qv), a son named Kassius [March 2002].
- Is a fan of scream queen actress 'Linnea Quigley' (qv).
- Played drums on one track from 'Esthero (I)' (qv)'s second album, "Wikked 'lil Grrrls".
- Engaged to 'Vanessa Marcil' (qv) .
- Dated and lived with 'Tiffani Thiessen' (qv) [1992-1995].
- In charge of his own production company "Brian Austin Green Productions".
- Began his own music production company "Shen Productions".
- Son of 'George L. Green' (qv).