Jul. 15th, 1973
Van Nuys, California, USA
Brian Austin Green's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2011 - ChromeSkull: Laid to Rest 2
2010 - Urgency
2009 - Stay Cool
2008 - How to Lose Friends & Alienate People
2008 - Impact Point
2005 - Domino
Guest TV Roles
Johnny Storm (Voiced)
Himself - Client
2nd Police Officer
Himself - Host
Brian Green (born July 15, 1973) in Van Nuys, California to parents Joyce and 'George L. Green'. He has a stepbrother Keith and stepsister Lorelei. Brian's father was a Country & Western artist and used to frequently take him along to gigs and soon got him interested in the world of music.
His first full-time television acting job came when he portrayed the role of Brian Cunningham on Knots Landing (1979) between 1986 and 1989. He later went on to star as David Silver in the long-running teen show Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990).
He also appeared in several television movies, such as Her Costly Affair (1996) and Unwed Father (1997) and guest-starred on other shows such as Saved by the Bell: The College Years (1993) and Sabrina, the Teenage Witch (1996).
He released an album in 1996 called "One Stop Carnival" and still continues to work on producing music, especially hip-hop, with his production company and in his home studio. More recently, he has had roles as Luke Bonner in Resurrection Blvd. (2000) as well as in independent films as Randy Mecklin in Purgatory Flats (2002) and Jack O'Malley in Southside (2003).
He is engaged to his Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990) co-star 'Vanessa Marcil' and the couple have a son named Kassius Lijah Marcil-Green, (b. March 30, 2002).
- Is of Irish, Scottish, Hungarian and Cherokee descent.
- Plays the piano, drums and guitar.
- Engaged to 'Vanessa Marcil' (qv) .
- A close friend of actress 'Kaleena Kiff' (qv).
- Played drums on one track from 'Esthero (I)' (qv)'s second album, "Wikked 'lil Grrrls".
- Appeared in a commercial with fellow child actor 'Jason Marsden' (qv) in the mid 1980s.
- Son of 'George L. Green' (qv).
- Is a fan of scream queen actress 'Linnea Quigley' (qv).