Mar. 15th, 1963
Butler, Pennsylvania, USA
Bret Michaels' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- He is a judge on the 2005 season of _"Nashville Star" (2003)_ (qv) on the USA Network.
- Born and raised in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Often collaborates with longtime friend, 'Shane Stanley' (qv)
- Second Daughter, Jorja Bleu (born 5 May 2005). She weighed 6lbs 8ozs.
- Daughter, Raine Elizabeth (born May 2000) with girlfriend Kristi.
- Is an avid fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Winner, 2008 Fox Reality Channel Really Award for "Most Awkward Moment" for his appearance in _"Rock of Love with Bret Michaels" (2007)_ (qv).
- Used to date singer 'Susie Hatton' (qv) and later 'Pamela Anderson (I)' (qv). He dedicated his "Show Me Your Hits - A Salute To Poison" album to the birth of his daughter 'Raine Michaels' (qv) and girlfriend 'Kristi Gibson' (qv), who gave birth to Raine in 2000. The album was also dedicated to the rest of the members of Poison who allowed him to re-record some of Poison's hit songs. Guests who performed on the album included 'Pauly Shore' (qv), Mark Kendall from rock band Great White, Tracii Guns from LA Guns and many more.