Mar. 27th, 1988
Carmichael, California, USA
Brenda Song's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - The Social Network
2008 - College Road Trip
2002 - Like Mike
1997 - Leave it to Beaver
1996 - Santa With Muscles
Guest TV Roles
Brenda Song was born in Carmichael, California on 27th March 1988. Her mother is Thai-American and her father is Hmong. Brenda, her parents, and her younger brothers, Timmy and Nathan, now live in a suburb of Los Angeles.
Brenda was named an All-American Scholar in ninth grade and holds a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
She stars as London Tipton, the hotel owner's spoiled daughter, in Disney Channel's new hit sitcom, "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody." Having acted since age six, Brenda is already a familiar face to Disney Channel viewers. Before beginning production on the new series, she had a recurring role as the hip and trendy Tia on "Phil of the Future." She also starred in the top-rated Disney Channel Original Movies "Stuck in the Suburbs," the mystery "Get A Clue" with Lindsay Lohan, and "The Ultimate Christmas Present" with Hallee Hirsh and Spencer Breslin.
Her other television credits include guest starring roles on "That's So Raven," "George Lopez," "The Bernie Mac Show," "7th Heaven," "One On One," "The Nightmare Room," "Judging Amy," "Popular," "Once and Again," and as a panelist on "Small Talk." Brenda also had a starring role on the series "100 Deeds For Eddie McDowd."
On the big screen, she starred in "Like Mike" opposite Lil' Bow Wow and Jonathan Lipnicki, and appeared in "Leave It To Beaver" and "Santa With Muscles" starring Hulk Hogan.
A self-proclaimed "total dork," she loves sampling international cuisine, shopping and studying. She is an avid Los Angeles Lakers fan.
- The Sims is her favorite computer game.
- Speaks Hmong and Thai.
- She has a Maltepoo called Teddy.
- Ranked #5 in Forbes Hollywood's Top-Paid Tweens list . Getting paid an estimated $5.5 million.
- Voted one of Teen People's 25 hottest stars under 25.
- Topped US Weekly's Ten Most Powerful Girls in Hollywood list .
- Her stylist is 'Rachel Zoe' (qv), who's also the stylist of 'Nicole Richie'.
- Ranked #10 on interview magazines Hollywood faces to watch "future stars of tomorrow" (2006).