Jan. 5th, 1975
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Bradley Cooper's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Valentine's Day
2010 - The A-Team
2009 - All About Steve
2009 - Case 39
2009 - He's Just Not That Into You
2009 - New York, I Love You
2009 - The Hangover
2008 - The Rocker
2008 - The Midnight Meat Train
2008 - Yes Man
2007 - The Comebacks
2006 - Failure to Launch
2005 - Wedding Crashers
2002 - My Little Eye
2001 - Wet Hot American Summer
Guest TV Roles
OSC Agent Mark Rivers
Himself - Guest
Immediately after Bradley Cooper graduated from the Honors English program at Georgetown University in 1997, he moved to New York City to enroll in the Masters of Fine Arts program at the Actors Studio Drama School at New School University. There, he developed his stage work, culminating with his thesis performance as John Merrick in 'Bernard Pomerance''s "The Elephant Man," performed in New York's Circle in the Square. While still in school, Bradley began his professional career, appearing opposite Sarah Jessica Parker in "Sex and the City" (1998) and in the series "The Beat" (2000). His weekends were spent with LEAP (Learning through the Expanded Arts Program), a non-profit organization that teaches acting and movement to inner city school children. The summers took him all across the globe, from kayaking in British Columbia with Orca Whales to ice climbing in the Peruvian Andes, while hosting Lonely Planet's "Treks in a Wild World" (2000) for the Discovery Channel. Bradley had to skip his graduation ceremony from the Actor's Studio in order to star in his first feature film, Wet Hot American Summer (2001). After finishing his second feature, Carnival Knowledge (2002), his plans to relocate to Los Angeles were delayed when Darren Star hired him to star in the series "The $treet" (2000). Bradley went on to win the role of young law student Gordon Pinella in the film Changing Lanes (2002), starring Ben Affleck and Samuel L. Jackson, and also stars as Travis Paterson in My Little Eye (2002). He finally decided that it was time to forgo his other New York projects and move to Los Angeles when he was cast in "Alias" (2001).
- Was a medalist on the Men's Heavyweight Crew team at Georgetown University.
- Considers 'Daniel Day-Lewis' (qv) the world's greatest actor.
- Parents are Charles and Gloria Cooper.
- Cooper has spent many weekends with the Learning through the Expanded Arts Program (LEAP), which is a non-profit organization that teaches inner-city school children about acting.
- Friend of 'Dave Bugliari' (qv).
- Boyfriend of 'Renée Zellweger' (qv) .
- He attended Germantown Academy in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania and graduated in 1993.
- Had to miss his graduation commencement to film _Wet Hot American Summer (2001)_ (qv).