Dec. 18th, 1963
Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA
Guest TV Roles
Brad Pitt was born in 1963 in Oklahoma and raised in Springfield, Missouri. His mother's name is Jane Etta Hillhouse. His father, William (Bill) Pitt, worked in management at a trucking firm in Springfield. He has a younger brother, Douglas (Doug) Pitt and a younger sister Julie Neal Pitt. At Kickapoo High School, Pitt was involved in sports, debating, student government and school musicals. Pitt attended the University of Missouri, where he majored in journalism with a focus on advertising. He occasionally acted in fraternity shows. He left college two credits short of graduating to move to California. Before he became successful at acting, Pitt supported himself by driving strippers in limos, moving refrigerators and dressing as a giant chicken while working for "el Pollo Loco."
- (1997) Banned from entering China because of his role in _Seven Years in Tibet (1997)_ (qv).
- Was considered for the lead in _The Matrix (1999)_ (qv).
- (June 1997) Mutally agrees to split with 'Gwyneth Paltrow' (qv).
- (1997) Chosen by "People" magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world.
- He and 'Russell Crowe' (qv) were director 'Ridley Scott' (qv)'s first two choices for the lead in _American Gangster (2007)_ (qv). Crowe was eventually cast.
- May 1992: Lived in Southern California with friend 'Buck Simmonds' (qv), who starred with him in _A River Runs Through It (1992)_ (qv).
- In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated his earnings for the year to be $35 million.
- (20 December 1996) Engaged to actress 'Gwyneth Paltrow' (qv).