Dec. 18th, 1963
Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA
Guest TV Roles
Brad Pitt was born in 1963 in Oklahoma and raised in Springfield, Missouri. His mother's name is Jane Etta Hillhouse. His father, William (Bill) Pitt, worked in management at a trucking firm in Springfield. He has a younger brother, Douglas (Doug) Pitt and a younger sister Julie Neal Pitt. At Kickapoo High School, Pitt was involved in sports, debating, student government and school musicals. Pitt attended the University of Missouri, where he majored in journalism with a focus on advertising. He occasionally acted in fraternity shows. He left college two credits short of graduating to move to California. Before he became successful at acting, Pitt supported himself by driving strippers in limos, moving refrigerators and dressing as a giant chicken while working for "el Pollo Loco."
- On July 12th 2008, his longtime girlfriend Angelina Jolie gave birth to twins - a boy, Knox Leon, and a girl, Vivienne Marcheline.
- Voted #1 in Company magazine's annual "100 Sexiest Men" poll, 2004.
- He was ranked #6 on VH1's "100 Hottest Hotties."
- He and ex-wife 'Jennifer Aniston' (qv) campaigned in the United States to save _"EastEnders" (1985)_ (qv) from being axed there .
- (October 1997) Ranked #32 in Empire (UK) magazine's "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time" list.
- Has a home at Lake Mohawk in Sparta, New Jersey.
- Ranked #15 on Premiere's 2006 "Power 50" list. Had ranked #31 in 2005.
- May 1992: Lived in Southern California with friend 'Buck Simmonds' (qv), who starred with him in _A River Runs Through It (1992)_ (qv).