Oct. 28th, 1972
Glen Dale, West Virginia, USA
Brad Paisley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Country Singer (segment "The Greatest Women of Country Music")
[no bio found]
- His duet with 'Alison Krauss' (qv), 'Whiskey Lullaby', was awarded with Best Vocal Event and Best Music Video from the Country Music Association in 2004. He'd won the award Best Music Video previously in 2002 for 'I'm Gonna Miss Her'.
- Second son, Jasper Warren, born April 17, 2009. He weighed 9 lbs. 10 oz.
- His favorite author is 'Mark Twain' (qv).
- Brad and his wife, 'Kimberly Williams-Paisley' (qv), became the parents of their first child, a boy named William Huckleberry Paisley, in Nashville on February 22, 2007.
- Announced that he is expecting his second child, with wife Kimberly, in April 2009. [October 15, 2008].
- Attended John Marshall High School - near Wheeling, West Virginia
- Briefly attended West Liberty State College - near Wheeling, West Virginia
- He and his wife have a dog named Hollar whose name comes from the part of Nashville he was found in.