Oct. 28th, 1972
Glen Dale, West Virginia, USA
Brad Paisley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Country Singer (segment "The Greatest Women of Country Music")
- Brad and his wife, 'Kimberly Williams-Paisley' (qv), became the parents of their first child, a boy named William Huckleberry Paisley, in Nashville on February 22, 2007.
- His duet with 'Alison Krauss' (qv), 'Whiskey Lullaby', was awarded with Best Vocal Event and Best Music Video from the Country Music Association in 2004. He'd won the award Best Music Video previously in 2002 for 'I'm Gonna Miss Her'.
- Announced that he is expecting his second child, with wife Kimberly, in April 2009. [October 15, 2008].
- Brad and his wife Kimberly have had their first son named William. He goes by "Huck" for short.
- Brother-in-law of 'Ashley Williams (I)' (qv) and 'Jay Williams (X)' (qv).
- His favorite author is 'Mark Twain' (qv).
- Briefly attended West Liberty State College - near Wheeling, West Virginia
- Was nominated for a Grammy for his rendition of legendary Nashville guitar player 'Hank Garland' (qv)'s song, "The Sugarfoot Rag".