Oct. 28th, 1972
Glen Dale, West Virginia, USA
Brad Paisley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Country Singer (segment "The Greatest Women of Country Music")
- Announced that he is expecting his second child, with wife Kimberly, in April 2009. [October 15, 2008].
- Attended John Marshall High School - near Wheeling, West Virginia
- Brad and his wife, 'Kimberly Williams-Paisley' (qv), became the parents of their first child, a boy named William Huckleberry Paisley, in Nashville on February 22, 2007.
- Second son, Jasper Warren, born April 17, 2009. He weighed 9 lbs. 10 oz.
- Was nominated and won an ACM for Best Vocal Performance for, "When I Get Where I'm Going" with 'Dolly Parton' (qv).
- Country singer
- He and his wife have a dog named Hollar whose name comes from the part of Nashville he was found in.
- He attended and graduated from Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee with a degree in Music Business