Oct. 28th, 1972
Glen Dale, West Virginia, USA
Brad Paisley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Country Singer (segment "The Greatest Women of Country Music")
- Briefly attended West Liberty State College - near Wheeling, West Virginia
- Brad and his wife, 'Kimberly Williams-Paisley' (qv), became the parents of their first child, a boy named William Huckleberry Paisley, in Nashville on February 22, 2007.
- His duet with 'Alison Krauss' (qv), 'Whiskey Lullaby', was awarded with Best Vocal Event and Best Music Video from the Country Music Association in 2004. He'd won the award Best Music Video previously in 2002 for 'I'm Gonna Miss Her'.
- Was nominated and won an ACM for Best Vocal Performance for, "When I Get Where I'm Going" with 'Dolly Parton' (qv).
- Second son, Jasper Warren, born April 17, 2009. He weighed 9 lbs. 10 oz.
- He attended and graduated from Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee with a degree in Music Business
- Attended John Marshall High School - near Wheeling, West Virginia
- His favorite author is 'Mark Twain' (qv).